Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaguyas Golem form.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Siku

Siku

Kaguyas Golem form. Empty
PostSubject: Kaguyas Golem form.   Kaguyas Golem form. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:32 am

-Straight and simple, feel it needs nerfed. Blocks 40% of all damage (Over 50% with tier 1 skill) gives you 1000 perminate HP boost, and Kaguyas have the highest regen at 190%. Plus can still dish out more than enough damage since the only real fallback to the form is you walk instead of run. (which isn't bad)

-Though yes they loose 20% hp when they come out of the form why ever come out of the form? Your a walking tank that takes 52% reduced damage with the highest HP and regen in the game.

-I feel since they have another passive that reduces damage by 12% already, the golem forms damage reduction should be droped to 20-30% and should suffer a regen penalty while in the golem form.

-Siku
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas Golem form.   Kaguyas Golem form. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:18 pm

And they walk almost as fast as a person who runs anyways. And that goes for people who are bleeding too. I have max speed, yet still running the same pace as others who have it at 1. I know it's only in testing right now, but I realllllly hope that changes.
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas Golem form.   Kaguyas Golem form. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Uchihas

Got shairngan passive that makes damage higer

-Fire Passive
-Lone wolf passive
-Ms damage boost = HUGEST attack boost

But yea I agree it needs slight nerf maybe removing the addtional 1k hp. Also uchihas damage boost is a bit OP too.

Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas Golem form.   Kaguyas Golem form. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:52 pm

They move rapidly due to there speed, there regeneration isn't part of golem.
if we stuck to the Anime which we don't golem would move incredibly fast.
it decreases attack speed substantially.
it gives amazing opportunity to get off hits at the player, sure it's not a rapid death.
But Fire does damage over time not Straight damage, try using chidori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas Golem form.   Kaguyas Golem form. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguyas Golem form.
Page 1 of 1