Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yuki mist/heal

Go down 
+3
Eternal2
Egor
Shadow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

yuki mist/heal Empty
PostSubject: yuki mist/heal   yuki mist/heal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 am

^ this is too op

Level 15: You have learned Hidden Mist Jutsu. Create a huge patch of mist that renders you invisible to enemies. The mist dissipates around enemies. Lasts 20 seconds.

Yukis regenerate 3% of their maximum health per second inside their mist

3%*20sec= 60% health

that is bs...considering most yuukis are as slippery as uchihas are its already hard enough to get them down to 40% health (at least for me) only for them then to vanish in that mist and come back with full health since its pretty hard to find a yuki inside their own mist

also whats mist jutsus cd?
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

yuki mist/heal Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki mist/heal   yuki mist/heal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Also experienced it, Medic vs Yuki are now really long fights
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

yuki mist/heal Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki mist/heal   yuki mist/heal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Shadow, here is your problem. Uchihas can't beat Yukis without MS, and you never use that. Without MS I've rarely even beaten one. When you use MS, however it becomes pretty easy. Before, Yukis had like a 25% chance of beating an Uchiha, and a 0% chance if that Uchiha used amateratsu. Now Uchihas have a 25% chance of beating one without MS, and a 70% chance with MS. It seems Uchihas finally actually have to rely on MS. Congratulations, your clan is almost balanced.

P.S. Now you now how I felt back when my Yuki could barely scratch your Uchiha when clone explosion was in.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

yuki mist/heal Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki mist/heal   yuki mist/heal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:37 pm

When clone explosion was in i had epic fights with Shadow...
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

yuki mist/heal Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki mist/heal   yuki mist/heal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:48 pm

That was also my first Yuki ever... And becuase of poor advice that I got from certain people I had no str in my build. :\
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

yuki mist/heal Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki mist/heal   yuki mist/heal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Was mein first too o:
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

yuki mist/heal Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki mist/heal   yuki mist/heal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Kyuz we run these forums
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

yuki mist/heal Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki mist/heal   yuki mist/heal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:40 pm

sometimes when ppl run in to me and instinctively start attacking it sometimes happen I drop to like 30% health immediately... Im a yuki btw.
this means im about to go in critical state and bleed all over the place, walking like a grandma.
Thnx to the mist, if I have time to use it and get away from the attacker I get back to decent health to fight back at least.
I believe it is fine the way it is, since health drops like a mofo for me I should be able to gain some too.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

yuki mist/heal Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki mist/heal   yuki mist/heal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Shut up Kyuz. I never said that I was a better Yuki than you, well maybe now I am, but back then I wasn't. Razz
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

yuki mist/heal Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki mist/heal   yuki mist/heal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Shadow your assuming someone will is not destroying the mist the whole time. Which can stop them from regening.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

yuki mist/heal Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki mist/heal   yuki mist/heal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:49 pm

im never gonna use ms >:O...oh and actually i didnt think about that krypto lmao...still op imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yuki mist/heal Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki mist/heal   yuki mist/heal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yuki mist/heal
Page 1 of 1