Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ignore this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

ignore this Empty
PostSubject: ignore this   ignore this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:45 am

blabla

Last edited by Shadow on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

ignore this Empty
PostSubject: Re: ignore this   ignore this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Shadow wrote:
Demonic blood now increases jutsu damage by 30/30/30% instead of 10/20/30%. Triples the chakra cost of all jutsus. Each time you reach 0 chakra you expend 30/25/20% of your current health to restore 50% of your maximum chakra.

^this is not in...the text of demonic blood is still the same as the old one..and i also didnt notice any chakra cost increase
also do we get a free respec >:O?

unless not everything listed in that ingame update notes is in?

This newest patch is work in progress. The ones with a * before it is implimented

Uchiha Changes

*Piercing gaze does not lower defense anymore.
*Mangekyou sharingan can be activated for as long as you want now. It makes you 2% blind per second and lose 2% health and 1% defense per second. The defense debuff lasts until 30 seconds after you deactivate mangekyou. cooldown is 90 seconds after you deactivate.
*Kaleidoscope reduces negative effects from activating mangekyou sharingan by 20/35/50%
Demonic blood now increases jutsu damage by 30/30/30% instead of 10/20/30%. Triples the chakra cost of all jutsus. Each time you reach 0 chakra you expend 30/25/20% of your current health to restore 50% of your maximum chakra.
*Increased cooldown for amaterasu unleash to 30 seconds before cooldown.
*Reduced damage for amaterasu unleash by 30%
Uchihas deal a lot of damage which is a given. Now they can burn out from the higher straight up dps. Demonic blood uchihas will have to be careful of snakes chakra drain potentially crippling their health. Their damage potential is higher now because of mangekyou change, but using mangekyou recklessly can seriously fuck you up in a fight. Amaterasu unleashed was just way too strong so it was nerfed to a better level. It will still do a shit-ton of damage but if you stand in fire in any game you deserve to die.

no star bruh
Back to top Go down
Shadow

ignore this Empty
PostSubject: Re: ignore this   ignore this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:09 pm

yh i just noticed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ignore this Empty
PostSubject: Re: ignore this   ignore this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ignore this
Page 1 of 1