Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Village Bandums and Missing Nin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meww

Meww

Village Bandums and Missing Nin Empty
PostSubject: Village Bandums and Missing Nin   Village Bandums and Missing Nin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:42 pm

So I've tested all 3 bandums and found that a missing nin can cap both Sand's Bandum and Sound's. For some reason we can't cap Leaf's. Either its a bug where we can cap sand and sound or its a bug we cant cap leaf. Whatever it is this is one of the bugs we need to one day look into.

EDIT: I tested the 3 village's banners too. Can't cap any of them.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Village Bandums and Missing Nin   Village Bandums and Missing Nin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:14 pm

I remember Egor capping the Leaf bandum as a missing nin. So either you made a mistake, or leaf bandum doesn't want to be capped by you.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Village Bandums and Missing Nin   Village Bandums and Missing Nin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:39 am

The only bug here is that progression bar doesnt appear sometimes. Just wait a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Bandums and Missing Nin   Village Bandums and Missing Nin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Bandums and Missing Nin
Page 1 of 1