Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application.

Go down 
+3
Chidori
Violence
DarknessVsLight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DarknessVsLight

DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application. Empty
PostSubject: DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application.   DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 1:19 am

--------------------------------------------
Throughout my time on NNG (about 2 months) I've noticed there has been a lack of admins either during the night time or during working hours. This is not a problem on their part, they are just living life and they cannot be on NNG all day, and I'm sure we can all agree that's rather understandable. I would like to offer my time to help protect and guide the server to the best of my ability, but I wouldn't merely ask for Game Master without at least offering some basic information about myself and why I believe I could do well in this position.

Your history with NNG and its administrators~

I've known about NNG's existence for quite a while now, ever since its days of hitting boars and taking other Uchiha's eyes from them, what fun times. Back in those times I used to admin for about 2 RIPs of NNG and that handled quite nicely; things ran smoothly. Now unfortunately, those RIPs were not the original game but it can be seen as some sort of experience with the game itself and running it in some sort of fashion. (It's been so long, I remember one of those RIPs had the Kyuubi in it.)

My history with your servers admins is rather...colorful if I had to describe it in any manner. I have made a few mistakes in the past with being a little too brute with my honesty and my opinions but overall I'd say throughout the constant mutes from Yomi (He simply loved muteing me without a reason back then, tsk tsk...) and the colorful discussions with captain about his ideas and actions on the server, we all tend to get along quite well at the end of the day. If they need help with something they can gladly come to me and know that I'm willing to help regardless of how I'm feeling, and trust me, I can get a little steamed from time to time but I believe that's only natural, it's controllable and shows humanity at the end of the day.

Why should you be considered for GM?~

Well, throughout my time on this server everyone has gotten to know me quite well, but there are there ups and downs to that. There are times people can have a stained taste for me but I believe that happens due to a difference in opinions and ideas for the betterment of this game and how we believe it should be kept or changed. When all is said and done we all love each other at the end of the day, regardless of how things play out beforehand, what can you do? Can't live with them, can't live without them as they say.

What times are you usually on?~

I'm usually on all day, sometimes I am AFK though due to having to do things in life but besides that I'm fairly active.

Do you believe you can handle being a GM?~

Being a GM requires good judgement and understanding of the people on the server, this is something I would believe myself to have. In the past I have acted very sarcastically towards some and if I were bestowed with Game Master that would have to be limited, along with any sort of "Rage" I show, which usually is just for the fun of it and for people to have a good laugh, I have rarely ever sincerely been upset over something that has happened in this game.

How can we contact you?~

I'll provide that information at the end along with the name I usually go by in-game, but you can usually reach me on either Facebook, Skype, Texting, or simply calling my cell. (That information will need to be asked for, information like that shouldn't be posted on a forum.)

--------------------------------------------

IG Name: Seikatsu, Crusader of Night / Seikatsu Enjeru / Whatever name the admins decide to throw at me that day lol.
IG Key: DarknessVsLight

I look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Thank you for your time.

~ Seikatsu, Crusader of Night
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application.   DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:25 am

I can, and will elaborate why I'd prefer that you didn't become a member of staff if any of the relevant individuals proceed. . Or rather believe that you may be up for the task.

This isn't me hating on you, it's simply that i don't believe you're the right material for an NNG administrator of any sort. However, my comment is probably irrelevant as i doubt any admins will reply to this thread.

Ciao~
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application.   DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:29 am

I was reading this post like: ''Hey this kid is actually genuine about it.'' , untill I finished the post and read your name. I'm still suffering from post traumatic stress disorder due to all that amat rape =/

Either way. It's good to see that people try to put effort to contribute towards the game. Keep up the good spirit and who knows maybe I might have you as a colleague in the future.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application.   DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 3:13 pm

I want GM
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application.   DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 11:55 pm

#shadow4gm
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application.   DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 5:17 am

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
#shadow4gm
Back to top Go down
Not Gamble

PostSubject: Re: DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application.   DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 11:47 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application.   DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarknessVsLight's Game Master Application.
Page 1 of 1