Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brogoku's Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brogoku

Brogoku

Brogoku's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Brogoku's Staff Application   Brogoku's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:32 pm

In game Name: Brogoku, Brohammad-ali,
Key: Brogoku
Applying For: Trial Enforcer, Enforcer, Game Master

Reasons for wanting to be a mod:
I've never payed much attention to the staff on NNG because for the most part it's been fine especially with the 20-30 player ratio, NNG maintained. Its growing to 50+ players now and Some issues occur. The staff isn't omnipotent i know that and i merely just want to help maintain the game as you see fit. Plus, I've been playing NNG for about 3-4 years and I know when to bow out as a staff member vs. when I'm a regular player.

Activity/Skillset:
I'm pretty active throughout the week, but I am in college so sometimes I won't be on and I will most likely notify you on discord if anything major comes up. I can recolor anything if need be pretty well as I'm told by others, I'm a novice in programming in C so i can help complete mundane tasks such as conditionals, Displaying, etc., and lastly I generally like to help bounce ideas off for clans, balancing, and reworks if asked without prejudice.

Previous Positions Held on Byond (To Whom it may concern):
Moderator(Naruto New Legends), Game Master(Same game different owners and HubsNew Era by Davidle123 and Scorpion Productions),
Game Master/Mod (DBZ Heroes United by Falacy. Appointed by Server Owner), Moderator(Dragon Universe by Server Owner).

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down

Brogoku's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1