Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New rebirth passives

Go down 
+38
cdog1019
Divineeclipse
HeilMeinExodus
Vegito05
mistic
Kronox001
codyco
Polkjm
Rileykun
Afro Samurai
zero10100
Mystifier
Lord King
Kyuz
ElpChidori
Ozirus
Kainen Uchiha
Prototype
Takeda Ikki
^Raven^
chrisw
Type1
lRoderick
Meww
Merciless
Egor
Maniaker
Rison
Zanos
Kidogima
Eternal2
Yashiro
Destructo
Krypto406
#Austic
Shadow
Kenzo
Hyamoto
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Egor

Egor

New rebirth passives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:49 am

It doesnt, its now just a rb skill.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:39 am

Wait whu ? So basically it is possible to have the Ems and the Cs together then ? '-'
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:55 am

it would make sense... tho he oculd make it an ultimate jutsu, but then it would be less appealing in that case.. its up to berlin on how he wants to do that really
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:20 am

It wouldn't entirely make sense since Sasuke had to lose his Cs to obtain Mang. And it was previously an ultimate, hmm I wonder why he changed it.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Destructo wrote:
It wouldn't entirely make sense since Sasuke had to lose his Cs to obtain Mang. And it was previously an ultimate, hmm I wonder why he changed it.
He didn't have to lose it. He just happened to get MS right after he got CS.

CS is a RB jutsu now, it was originally planned to have EMS to disable it because EMS was going to give higher boosts and having both CS and EMS and stacking the boosts would be op.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:12 am

Hyuuga still gives tai, fix plox
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 am

lRoderick wrote:
Hyuuga still gives tai, fix plox
None of these are in yet.
Back to top Go down
Type1

Type1

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:19 am

Just an idea for Clay if you haven't come up with any better ones.

Clay - Clay Body(Passive) - Your body is now made of clay. As long as you aren't on water, you regenerate +xx% of your max health per tick, no matter what wounds you may have sustained.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:30 am

Type1 wrote:

Clay - Clay Body(Passive) - Your body is now made of clay. As long as you aren't on water, you regenerate +xx% of your max health per tick, no matter what wounds you may have sustained.
I don't really get what that has to do with clay ._.
Back to top Go down
^Raven^

^Raven^

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:54 am

chrisw wrote:
Type1 wrote:

I don't really get what that has to do with clay ._.
lol i was gonna say the same thing
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:22 pm

A good clay passive would be, On critical you blow up a bomb on the enemy, doing DOT.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:42 pm

yeah and you can call it Explosive Personality or something lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
A good clay passive would be, On critical you blow up a bomb on the enemy, doing DOT.
^for when rbing into kaguya/hyuuga, should have cd though
all the other clans should get the ability to throw slightly homing clay birds instead of kunai/shuriken, should also have a cd

snake passive should give u cs lvl 2 if u already have cs and if u dont, rebirth Surprised
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:17 pm

I think the ability to clay birds, if implemented should not be limited to nin clans, but better yet that should be added to the clay clan itself anyway. Gonna post something asking Berlin to implement it.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Yuki - Deadly Frost(passive) - Slow the enemy for 3 seconds after a melee or ability critical strike. Increase critical strike chance by 25%.

Needs to be nerfed ASAP. The slow is incredibly strong and pretty much slows you to a crawl, and it even procs on shit like weaponry, which is retarded when you have high crit(like a hyuuga). It's so broken op on hyuuga if they hit you with ANY attack you will not be able to escape from them at all unless mastered sub is off CD. Having high crit resistance from speed barely helps.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Zanos wrote:
Yuki - Deadly Frost(passive) - Slow the enemy for 3 seconds after a melee or ability critical strike. Increase critical strike chance by 25%.

Needs to be nerfed ASAP. The slow is incredibly strong and pretty much slows you to a crawl, and it even procs on shit like weaponry, which is retarded when you have high crit(like a hyuuga). It's so broken op on hyuuga if they hit you with ANY attack you will not be able to escape from them at all unless mastered sub is off CD. Having high crit resistance from speed barely helps.
I especially want the kunais and shurikens to lose their crit ability.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:03 am

Zanos wrote:

Wouldn't a cooldown like Deadlines solve the problem. That way you wont always be slowed and you'll have some time to get away.
Back to top Go down
Prototype

Prototype

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:42 am

I've wanted to ask, does the iron sand's 2nd passive (neurotoxin-5% max HP damage over 5 seconds from any attack [ninjutsu or melee]) apply to the hits per second when poisoned from iron sand and medic ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:31 am

Any damage refreshes the timer. So damage over time abilities are very good with neurotoxin. In a fight it should be very possible for it to be on the opponent 100% of the time. Its effectiveness is based on how long the fight lasts so it's more effective on people with more health.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:48 am

Can there be some kind of notifcation or mrk that says which passives work? Since im not fully aware if my 2nd medic passive works.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Just saying I think Snakes 2nd passive should be their 3rd, cause CS is like an ultimate right? If I'm not mistaken so I think that's better anything else a snake passive could offer
Back to top Go down
Kainen Uchiha

Kainen Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:09 pm

I agree with Emp I saw curse seal in the list of ultimate in one of Berlin' s earlier Byond posts

Also Uchiha's having both EMS and curse seal worries me, means they have an alternative when they go blind etc, I' m an uchiha and yea it seems handy but is it really okay o-o?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:19 pm

I say make CS2 their 3rd RB passive, and make that the Ultimate. Nerf CS1 a bit to even it out, and give CS back to the Sound village.
Back to top Go down
Kainen Uchiha

Kainen Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:30 pm

^ Totally agree with that, give people a reason to go to sound.

Also, piggy backing off of what Zanos said, If EMS cancels Curseseal and vice-versa. It would be fun to actually see how things would play out.

At the end of the day it would really be up to skill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New rebirth passives   New rebirth passives - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New rebirth passives
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next