Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Revamp V2

Go down 
+15
Egor
Mystifier
Krypto406
bigj822
Roy
#Austic
Eternal2
Lord King
Zanos
virgilveneficus
ElpChidori
Destructo
Shadow
Kyuz
lRoderick
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:01 pm

chidori should just work like rasengan...
falcon drop passive should be replaced with a passive increasing the time chidori stays activated and the dash distance
both problems solved Smile
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:26 pm

On-Topic. I find Kaguya's okay they way they are, aside from their high excessive damage currently. I fought Eternal and King 1 on 1, once in a while, and I basically took their HP's to near death. So in that matter, with my skills as an Uchiha user. If you look at it that way, we're almost balanced.

Looking at it from another perspectie, the fight is a Hit-And-Run battle. I have to constantly avoid whereas I'm a cat being chased by a dog. I only have to get caught once or twice and I"m done for. Kaguya's only need a slight nerf looking at it from that perspective. That way, I think our matches will be 50:50. Right now it's around 80:20.

I'm not going to complain on the hit-and-run thing. It's logical, I'm long range but more fragile, you are close range. Problem is though:
1: Match is too quickly decided in single turn by Kaguya's (I survive a 2nd session due to Body Illusion/Substitution)
2: Anything below Uchiha's get even raped harder by Kaguya's. Yuki's are no match for instance.

Another option: Lets wait what happens when the Revamp of Uchiha's come out. Untill then, Kaguya's will still beat all clans though...

And 1 thing that should be thought about carefully: With all the stuns/slows Uchiha's will get in the future, in regards to Tsukoyomi or Ephmeral, Kaguya's will be in deep trouble. If you look it from that perspective, their damage is okay the way it is. (But other clans must be takeninto consideration too.)
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:32 pm

How is that on topic? FFS
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:36 pm

I'd love to fight em Kaguysas with a capped Yuki and all the right passives...
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:42 pm

I'm moving this to General Section -> Don't Nerf Kaguya's.

Lets keep this on-topic ;3
Back to top Go down
Roy

Roy

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:37 am

I like this -.O
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Is this revamp going to nerf them in any way? They have the most damage than any other nin clan already. And are actually capable of ohkoing people with fragile or Average hp tiers with one combo, without mangekyou. If by using mangekyou their damage exceeds what it is now, they will become the new snake clan. This revamp should make it so they do less damage in their normal state, and don't do their overpowered 1 combo ohkoing damage until they go mangekyou. The Iron sand clan has to rely on golden sand in a real fight in order to win, so it would only make sense that Uchihas would need to rely on this to win as well. Instead of just using it to be "unstoppable" when they want to, and still winning without having to use it at all.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:30 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Is this revamp going to nerf them in any way? They have the most damage than any other nin clan already. And are actually capable of ohkoing people with fragile or Average hp tiers with one combo, without mangekyou. If by using mangekyou their damage exceeds what it is now, they will become the new snake clan. This revamp should make it so they do less damage in their normal state, and don't do their overpowered 1 combo ohkoing damage until they go mangekyou. The Iron sand clan has to rely on golden sand in a real fight in order to win, so it would only make sense that Uchihas would need to rely on this to win as well. Instead of just using it to be "unstoppable" when they want to, and still winning without having to use it at all.
They revamp will be removing falcon drop so they won't have combos anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:07 pm

gtfo...decreasing our normal damage so that we are forced to use mangekyou?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Please tell me the slows are being removed too pls
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:30 pm

I understand what you're saying Zanos, and though we won't know until that is fixed, with the new slow they get (emphermal), it's possible for Uchihas to replace falcon drop to some extent.

And as for Shadow, if you have the best damage for a nin clan in the game (without mangekyou), there is no way that with mangekyou you should be given an even greater nin boost is all I'm saying. And for people who are supposed to have skill like you Shadow, killing by only clicking one key just because you have an ohko macro on the key really shouldn't be called skill. If Uchihas can ohko now without mangekyou, I say make it so they can't do the damage to ohko unless they have mangekyou on at least. Don't get mad because you will only have 12 seconds to potentially ohko. Most clans don't even get that. And if that nerfs them too much (I highly doubt it), buff them.

And I agree with you Emp, if they already have chidori current, piercing gaze, inferno, and are getting emphermal, there is no way Uchihas need that many slows. With piercing gaze and emphermal, and if used wisely can slow people and trap them in flames anyway, (Make slowing people require skill.) With this in mind, the inferno slow really has no purpose, I have no idea why it was added, since inferno was already overpowered to begin with, but it needs to go.

There were 3 op clans last week, 2 got nerfed and now there is 1 left. And we have people hoping for a buff of that same clan that snuck by a nerf. >.> Wow!
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:45 pm

the reason why i dont like ur idea of nerfing normal uchiha jutsus is because im not using mangekyou+amat now since i dont like it and think its op and i most likely wont use mangekyou after revamp since i think that it will be pretty op even with 12 sec so nerfing uchiha normal jutsu would also nerf me q_q
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:53 pm

I think you're forgetting some major factors though:

- Currently Uchiha's have damage slightly inferior to Kaguya and Snake. The Mangekyou Sharingan - Amaterasu, is almost equivalent to a 1 hit KO, if you are just any Moron standing in the flames. Though the damage of Uchihas is still one of the good damage makers in the game.

- Falcon Drop is being replaced with Ephmeral which will only replace 1 Combo set. Also a Slow is nothing close to a Stun. It takes skill to land Dragon flames which is the biggest damage maker. With Falcon drop, it was possibe to hit Dragon Flames much easier.

- The Mangekyou Sharingan state will only last 12 seconds. So you'll either be able to do some OP damage and Kill,
(IF your attacks hit that is + Amaterasu is no longer Homing), Or you will fail your chance to kill your opponent in in these 12 seconds. Also I have a feeling people will try to run away off-screen, just like they do when they see Amaterasu in this patch..

- EMS will fuck you up. No point in defending that.
But only 3rd RB passive can get EMS. Other clans have pretty neat 3rd RB passives as well, like Kaguya Passive. Also you're forgetting the fact that Uchiha's are still in the category of: fragile clans.
It's either Kill Quickly, or Die fast.

Last edited by ElpChidori on Thu May 09, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Well what if Iron was op, and I said "I'm an Iron and I'm not going to use Golden sand because I think it's cheap and op, so please don't nerf anything else op about iron, because I may be the only character not using it and I don't want to suck. I don't mind if "everyone else" is spamming the massive opness of Golden Sand, since "I" won't use it that has to be enough of a reason for it it to not be nerfed, right?"

I lol'd Shadow were you trolling, or are you just high? I'm not even trying to start an argument, but I need to know. lmao
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Well, not trying to be rude but. Why would I restrict using jutsus for the sake of other players? People flaming at others for being a "'Noob'' just because they're using Amaterasu or Golden Sand is pointless, whereas only soar losers who can't take their loss would say that.

If you're going to use Golden Sand? Okay go ahead. It's in your set of arsenal of jutsus, so why not use it when you have the oppurtunity? But of course. If a person would use their best moves like Amat in the first 5 seconds, that's a different case.

But let me ask you: If a person reacts by saying '"Noob you're using Amaterasu'', Wouldn't that put me in a position whereby I could say the exact same thing? ''Noob, you're using Ferns / Golden Sand ''. It makes no sense there.

Finally. Don't you guys think we should wait untill the Revamp ACTUALLY comes out, before we all start making assumptions and ideas over here? I think Berlin has it tough already trying to implement all of this, and people are already questioning his decisions.

Last edited by ElpChidori on Thu May 09, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:01 pm

no i wasnt trolling? its my personal opinion and as i said i dont want to be forced to use mangekyou to win...nerf mangekyou and not our normal jutsus
u could as well take away inferno and all slows i have but dont force me to use mangekyou
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Elp my god are you serious?

1. Berlin said he didn't give the iron sand clan a huge amount of damage, since he had to consider golden sand in the damage formula.

2. Uchihas are average hp tier (not fragile), and can even go up to the tough tier with these passive: Inner Blood - Increases max health by 5/10/15%, Willpower - Damage taken under 25% HP decreased by 10/20/30/40%, and Unmatched Focus - Increases sharingan drain by 20% Increases Damage and Health by 2/4/6/8/10% Increases training speed by 2/4/6/8/10% with Sharingan active.

3. I can't believe you just admitted that with EMS Uchihas will just be unbeatable, thanks for saving me the time.

4. And Uchihas out dps, Kaguyas and Snake after the nerf. The small difference may be the hp of those 2 clans.

5. Why can't you do slightly less damage than a normal clan 24/7, then do way more damage than them for 12 seconds? What is so terribad about that? At least I agreed that Cleave needed a nerf, can you just please do the same with your clan?

6. I think the problem with Uchiha may be the damage percentile increases from the skill tree. I was a windy and didn't get one overall damage increase passive. Uchihas get the damage increases of a Yuki, without terrible side effects, like -25% defense. And in the end can get even higher damage percentages than Yukis, who have much less hp than Uchihas.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:08 pm

no we do get sideeffects from damage increase
its +50% chakra cost and that is indeed a problem for us seeing that sharingan drains a nice amount of chakra
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:31 pm

I agree with everything Eternal stated here. Being an Uchiha myself, I personally find that the Uchiha clan has very if not almost no drawbacks at all (considering the fact that we can deal moderately high damage without the need of the MS). Not only are our C/ds short, our damage can be exceptionally high with the additional slow and damage over a period of time from inferno. Rather than the Mangekyou being there as this sort of last resort ability as it currently is, it should be implemented in a way as such it actually becomes our method of dealing the highest damage possible and winning those top-tier battles (which it seems like it'll be). As Berlin said, Uchihas need their drawbacks and if people can't handle that, then maybe they should look into other clans for once.

Anyway buff Sand, pls.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 pm

q_q...wait i got an idea Very Happy! let us choose if we want the old mangekyou or new mangekyou with drawbacks Very Happy!

on a serious note...uchihas dont get mangekyou until lvl 95
if we rly had to depend on mangekyou to win we would be a bit underpowered for 95 lvls
Back to top Go down
bigj822

bigj822

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:38 pm

This is so funny. I have to put my 2cents in.

1. specificly eternal talks about how we can increase our hp and so on and so on.
The fact is if we as uchiha take the time to use our skill tree to increase our hp our dps would be lowered by alot.

2. EMS- Berlin himself pointed out why this wouldnt be a problem.

3. Kags and Snake. The sad part is you are trying to compare us to two clans who naturally have the ability to kill uchiha. Kag's for instance Have an easy time getting upclose and personal and avoiding all of our flame abilities.

snake on the other hand is the king of spam. None of our flames can even remotely touch them cause of the insane hp. Not to mention other varrying factors stop us.
This whole camparison of the two is mute.

4. Slightly less damage 24/7. Lets look at this full on fact that NOT EVERY UCHIHA GETS TO 95! Its possible to be uchiha after your first rb. So when called into question if you lower normal mode for uchihas you basicly make all 2nd rb uchihas weaker than 2nd rb already is.

5. Windy doesnt get dmg increases cause they are about as spammy as snake the only difference is their spam is over a large distance. Most of you have stood at the right gate of leaf and have traveled all the way to the bottum of the map. Windy skills can travel over half of that distance. So essentially no escape.
Yuki was also mentioned in this. Yuki is another clan w/ large area attacks not to mention some are stuns. I cant cover much on yuki cause I havnt seen them in full action.

I'm not even saying these are all of the factors in this.
But essentially look at the whole picture before you make assertions.

And lastly I like that falcon drop is being taken out. Although its my nub killer. Its hard to land in a normal fight. So I hardly ever use it.

And Just for the sake of Shadow Ill use amat twice as much for you ^^. Hahahahaha

Jbreezy--- The new kid
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:44 pm

^ i like this new kid
but what i rly think is that the use of mangekyou should have more drawbacks than just gettimg ur screen darkened...one drawback i can think of is increased hospital time, ie next time u die after using mangekyou ur hosp time is 2*ur lvl or something like that at least
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:54 pm

Shadows comment made me Lol hard. Also Eternal, you are making some good points. But you still don't have any good arguements against the fact that MS is still a 12 second thing. Our tiers are actually average, but in comparison to a Kaguya, it's fragile. Also as of now, It's a Quick Kill- Quick Death situation for any Uchiha vs Kaguya.

Also Jbreezy boy makes a lot of sense there. In comparison to a level120 Uchiha as myself, any other Uchiha is pretty much dead-meat compared to a Kaguya of their level.

As for EMS? I thought I had told you that other RB passives are neat as well. You are still capable of killing an Uchiha, especially without having Amaterasu as homing anymore.

Kill before you get killed. Was that not the strategy against Kaguyas or Snakes? Uchiha seems to get the same principal there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:59 pm

nope my idea is op
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:08 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
I think you're forgetting some major factors though:

- Currently Uchiha's have damage slightly inferior to Kaguya and Snake. The Mangekyou Sharingan - Amaterasu, is almost equivalent to a 1 hit KO, if you are just any Moron standing in the flames. Though the damage of Uchihas is still one of the good damage makers in the game.

- Falcon Drop is being replaced with Ephmeral which will only replace 1 Combo set. Also a Slow is nothing close to a Stun. It takes skill to land Dragon flames which is the biggest damage maker. With Falcon drop, it was possibe to hit Dragon Flames much easier.

- The Mangekyou Sharingan state will only last 12 seconds. So you'll either be able to do some OP damage and Kill,
(IF your attacks hit that is + Amaterasu is no longer Homing), Or you will fail your chance to kill your opponent in in these 12 seconds. Also I have a feeling people will try to run away off-screen, just like they do when they see Amaterasu in this patch..

- EMS will fuck you up. No point in defending that.
But only 3rd RB passive can get EMS. Other clans have pretty neat 3rd RB passives as well, like Kaguya Passive. Also you're forgetting the fact that Uchiha's are still in the category of: fragile clans.
It's either Kill Quickly, or Die fast.

ELP YOU FUCKING WRITE GRAPHS OF STRAIGHT BULLSHIT. EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID IS BULLSHIT SHIT. INFERIOR DAMAGE? NO. AND IF YOU THINK UCHIHA ARE A FUCKING FRAGILE CLAN YOURE AN IDIOT. YOU CANT EVEN FIGHT FUCK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Revamp V2
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next