Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Revamp V2

Go down 
+15
Egor
Mystifier
Krypto406
bigj822
Roy
#Austic
Eternal2
Lord King
Zanos
virgilveneficus
ElpChidori
Destructo
Shadow
Kyuz
lRoderick
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Egor

Egor

Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:18 am

Man, that topic would be good after actually revamping Uchihas and see it in action. But well, who cares?
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:22 am

1. Amat Chakra Usage - A jutsu so many complain about. Takes 3/4 if not all of an average uchiha's chakra making it virtually useless for them unless they use it at the beginning of the fight. If that uchiha decides to use it at the beginning he's screwed for the rest of the fight due to lack of chakra. What other clan (mostly nin since melee clans dont normally get much chakra) have to deal with their ultimate jutsu using up all their chakra?

2. Amat Blindness - The moment this jutsu is used the screen darkens and thats if you just activated mang and used it right away. If you had been fighting with mang on then your screen will lag, darken and depending on the length of time you've had mang on, you're screen will be black. Keep in mind this is from my perspective. I have mang skills and final uchiha passive ( which I guess isn't in yet). If one amat usage puts me in dark screen, imagine what it's like for players without mang skill. What other clan has to deal with going blind in a fight?

3. Uchiha chakra usage in general - There has been a thread about this, uchiha has the worse chakra drain in game. An uchiha must have high INT in order to stop themselves from running out of chakra, while other clan only need 10-13. Not to mention that sharingan stops chakra regen, unless you have the skill, in which case just slows it. Before reaching the point I'm at now, I found myself having to deactivate sharingan in a fight and run around like crazy in order to regain chakra. Now tell me, do other clans need 20 INT just to survive a fight?

4. Amount of worthy damaging jutsu - Uchiha have 4 damaging jutsu, not including amat because it's not a jutsu they can use regularly and not including current, the jutsu damage is so low that it's barely noticible. I'm also tempted not to include falcon drop, that also has very little jutsu dmg. In the end uchiha has Fireball, Phoenix Flower and Dragon flames to do decent damage with in a fight. No wonder why others complain about uchiha spamming fire jutsu, since that's all they have for the most part. Can you honestly say that other clans only have 3 jutsu that do noticible damage?

5. Jutsu in general - This isn't really a disadvantage, just thought I'd say this. What other clan gets called noob for using their ultimate jutsu other than uchiha? Despite the fact that Uchiha's ultimate jutsu rapes their chakra and blinds them making it much harder to use? What other clan has players saying fire is OP when the person making the claims hasn't gone uchiha before. Had that person played uchiha, they'd realize, uchiha fire isn't OP. It's mainly the final tier skill Demonic Blood which serves as a double edge sword.

Everyone on this thread complains about uchiha's advantages, but never seems to remember the disadvatages. Tell me whats the disadvantage to snakes spam, revives, slows, stuns, high damage? What about Kaguya? What's kaguya disadvantage to their stun/slow and high damage? What about Iron's AOE DPS jutsu or Wind short CD? Do I need to go on? Again, since people seem to ignore me when I say this...EVERY CLAN HAS IT'S ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTES TO MATCH. Uchiha's disadvantages, just happen to greater than other clans. The only clan that could possibly have a disadvantage just as big as uchiha is yuki. I've never played them, but I saw something about -50% def for more attack. Winds wider attack for less damage and vice versa is nothing compares to what Uchiha has to deal with.

Also, before anyone says some dumb shit like "Kaguya has to fight close range", I said disadvantage, not fighting style of the clan.

Kyuz and Krypto, since you questioned me when I said they have the biggest disadvantages of all clans, go ahead and tell everyone which clans has bigger disadvantages. Enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
bigj822

bigj822

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:44 am

Good game??? Uchiha ftw?
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:47 am

bigj822 wrote:
Good game??? Uchiha ftw?

Lol seriously though, I've always liked uchiha for it's advantages and disadvantages. The effects of their jutsu, needing sharingan, chakra, blindness..all of it really.

I don't think any clan at this point needs a nerf. There is stuff I don't like about certain clans, but I deal with it.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:48 am

Not gonna get in to Amat but...

3) Honestly as an Uchiha you can't complain about chakra drain because I'm assuming as most Uchiha do, you traded more dmg for 50% more chakra cost, which was entirely up to you. It's YOUR build that has you not being able to hold on to chakra, not the actual jutsu/clan itself. Like you said in your post later on Demonic Blood is a double edged sword and that's just something you have to deal with or give up some of your dmg

4)You left out Chidori, so that's 4 dmging jutsu. And guess what, 2/4 them are really easy to hit, and the other 2 are just as easy when you factor they ALL slow except Chidori and that you have current. Not to mention Chidori and Dragon Flames are pretty hard hitting. I laugh at someone saying Uchiha they don't have enough dmg jutsu compared to other clans. For example, Kaguya have

a)Willow
b)Camelia
c)Clematis
d)Ferns
e)Bone bullets

5 jutsu, and one of them is a projectile throw, not to mention they're a melee clan so it's considerably harder for them to land their jutsu. (Nothing impossible though)

5)The 'OPness' just come with the clan, but Uchiha isn't the only clan to be called op. Kag and Snake are in that boat and Hyuuga was at one time. Simple enough to just ignore it though.

You and Elp act like someone Uchiha is inferior to other clans like Kag and Snake, when that's not the case at all they're all on par with each other
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:50 am

Wind has terrible chakra problems too, i half way spam the forums with this if you havn't read. Their wind shield basically gives them 0 regen (note this move isn't even an ult and does 0 damage). And at that time when i was windie i had all 5 ranks in inner chakra, 30 int, and i was at level 100. I also see that you listed 3 disadvantages for 1 jutsu, the simple thing is to not use the move. Then also you complain about your chakra problems right? But did you bother to take all 3 ranks in chakra flow and all 5 ranks in inner blood? Probably not because also having 20 int is just a high ass fucking stat isnt it? Can you say every uchiha is amat reliant to kill people? You took out 3 other jutsus for damage how can you complain about damage when you don't consider other moves you have? (you are right for taking amat out of them cause you shouldn't have to use it in almost any fight.) Btw you forgot to mention about just plain old chidori for damage and you can basically give inferno to be a jutsu as well shit makes uchihas damage skyrocket. Name a wind jutsu that is on par to their respective uchiha counterpart (the order if which you get the jutsu), same with iron, sand, and medics.

Btw there is a reason a lot of people are a clan and are dominating the game with it. Maybe because their advantages far out weigh their disadvantages.

Like 4 of your claimed disadvantages can be fixed by changing your build and just not using amat. If you can't put points into chakra from your skill tree and put more into int then you cannot complain about having chakra problems if you don't want to make some sort of sacrifice.

And you make wind getting a wider attack range sounds like its a small trade off of damage. Wrong you also gain a longer cd on your move and I do believe that there are still some spaces when you throw out sickling wind if you even put a single point into it.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:56 am

Okay I just spent like, 10 minutes reading all the complaining and its actually a bit annoying. Honestly, I hate Uchihas, I wouldn't really say they're OP though.. Sure their burn wrecks people with 1 stamina and low levels if they're higher level. All clans destroy people if they're significantly higher.

The only thing I could say about Uchiha's that's even close to unfair would be the fact that inferno stacks like 5 times and does a good amount of damage, other then that the clans just as fair as most other clans.

Now about inferno slowing people, the only thing I would complain about that is why would being on fire slow people down. Snake's poison would be more sensible to have a slowing effect. I have not been a Snake clan yet so I don't know much about them, so I honestly can't say anything about them.

Also, Uchiha's might have lower chakra then other clans, and yes they do drain chakra a lot from sharingan, however it honestly isn't that much drain, I had only 15int and i did perfectly fine, I never once had to turn off sharingan, nor did I run out of chakra at any point, minus fights against Hyuugas, obviously. Another thing to add onto the thing about them having too much chakra drain or whatever, I have a character with implants which is said to be much more of a drain then 3rd tomoe, and I only have 15 int (again) and still can hold it forever without running out of chakra with even fighting and using jutsus.

And that would be my opinion on things, also if someone is smart enough and fast enough to notice that they teleported behind you and to use current, then good for them. There's a thing called substitution that works well against slows and stuns too also, if i remember correctly about that.

Here's a good idea, if you truly honestly think a clan is too OP, test it for yourself, and don't just go to like level 10, actually get somewhere with it to see all it's jutsu and whatnot. Then make your opinion on something being OP or not.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:59 am

If i remember well slowing in fire was made because everybody was just running out of fire before it did any dmg.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:03 am

Egor wrote:
If i remember well slowing in fire was made because everybody was just running out of fire before it did any dmg.

You can still do that if your fast enough, I've ran outta fire without getting burned (or just not hit by Inferno, not sure if I got hit or not by the fire.), not sure exactly how it worked but I've done it several times. (It might've been body flicker or just having Rank 2 Speed and running as soon as it appears.)
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:04 am

Bruh im like a level 88 uchiha right now, shit is easy to use. Btw even if you use sub you still will be chunked im fairly certain mastered sub doesn't break stun so if they get hit by current then your getting hit by dragon flames and the slows shall make you get hit by more shit.
Back to top Go down
bigj822

bigj822

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:08 am

Meww has a fkin lvl 10-20 iron that was fighting on par w/ my lvl 65 uchiha.

EDIT: Thats fuckin op. Someone hop on that >.> Then we can talk about uchiha.

Last edited by bigj822 on Fri May 10, 2013 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:09 am

Sounds like you have no skills then....
Back to top Go down
bigj822

bigj822

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:12 am

Krypto406 wrote:
Sounds like you have no skills then....

Probably not >.> only been playing uchiha for like less than 8hrs.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:12 am

Yea a lv20 iron should either

a) not hurt you
b) have NO hp
+ like 4 SP = no skill tree
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:17 am

poisons a bitch XD and skills~ i've fought so many uchihas in a row (especially breezy) that i know theyre goin to try and burst with pheonix flower and fireball so i just wait for them to use those two and avoid them. Also breezy is pretty predictable, though not to say i wasn't wen I was an Uchiha, I'm right there with every other one.. phoenix flower is amazing if it gets a good hit, but most of the time he always goes for that phoenix flower first. Also not to mention.. that thing has a really low cooldown.. lol
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:25 am

You're right emp I forgot about chidori lol. Now demonic blood, even without it, uchiha has chakra problems. I also never said uchiha was weaker than a clan. I also never said they were stronger. I keep saying each clan has it's weakness and strentghs because in my eyes they are all equal.

Krypto you accomplished nothing with that post. If you want to pick at uchiha then go ahead and say inferno is a jutsu, but it isn't. Might as well say any skill that does DPS is a jutsu then right? Why should uchiha not use their ultimate jutsu? No other clan has any big drawbacks with using their ultimates except uchiha and that is the point I made earlier. Not if you should or shouldn't use it. Just to clear things up, I probably have the best chakra of any uchiha in game because that is what my char is built around, so yes I do have max chakra and max regen skill. Even with both of them, 30 INT, and -50% chakra reduction from kage boost, I still have ran out of chakra. I love how you tried to make every disadvantage seem small, but failed to do so. You failed to tell me what other clans have disadvantages on par with uchiha? Don't assume you how I distributed my SP because you don't.Are you having a hard time comprehending? Did I not say that wind jutsu aren't as strong as others because of their low CDs? Wind jutsu's CD are shorter than Uchiha's jutsu CD by a long shot. How about you make a uchiha and tell me if your damage sky rockets by getting inferno skill. You seriously sound idiotic making that statement. So, we are back at were we started. What clan has disadvantages on par with uchiha? Don't answer my question with another question. Don't answer my question by saying "Change your build" because you don't know my build. Don't answer my question by saying "Don't use certain jutsu". If other clans do not have to avoid using their jutsu, neither should I. Just simply answer the question.

Scratch that, as of now, I find no reason to continue replying to this thread nor will I read it. If you cant get it through your head that every clan has it's on strengths and weaknesses and something that makes them unique then talking to you is pointless. In your eyes Uchiha are OP Q.Q, Uchiha do too much damage Q.Q, even though my windy has shortest CD in game I still want to deal masssive damage Q.Q. People like you will always have an excuse for why they can't keep up with others. You say Uchiha are dominating the game because of how their advantages outweigh their disadvantages? That in itself is incorrect. It just so happens that 2 of the 3 kage are fans of the Uchiha clan. For as long as I've known elp, he's always been uchiha and I've stated in game that Uchiha has been my favorite clan since I played on Hayate's Uchiha back in Old NNG V. 1.96. What other Uchiha do you know outside of Elp and Myself going around "Dominating"? How about I make a windy and prove you wrong because it doesn't really matter what clan I final as, I'll still kill 95% of the server with no problem, I always have and always will.

Meww I applaud you for being one of the only people to give an opinion about Uchiha without sounding like they're bitter. This is where I take my leave from this thread though. Have fun everyone!
Back to top Go down
bigj822

bigj822

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:31 am

Meh meww ^^ you only started getting the better of me after the first 20 times i killed you. ^^ I think I got majority of my 100+ kills off you last night. Finally will this rage war come to an end??

and poison is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:36 am

When you started killing me I was about level 7 lol and Im just now starting to get stamina so im still squishy especially against fire and inferno, I'm still probably at least 20-30 levels below you lol.

EDIT: Not to mention one of my jutsus kills about 10% of my hp just using it lol.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:45 am

You guyse have shit builds, this whole Uchiha has the worst chakra drain thing I consider it to be a myth to be quite frankly honest. With the maxxed Inner Flow passive, Eye Control and 3/5 Inner Chakra I never run out of chakra, at all. The only exceptions being when I'm fighting a/or an armada of Snakes or a Hyuuga. Fact of the matter is, I still rarely run out of Chakra after having used Amaterasu. The whole Uchiha chakra drain is the worst is not an argument based on accurate fact, rather i'd say more of a build-related blunder.

Last edited by Destructo on Fri May 10, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:49 am

Destructo wrote:
this whole Uchiha has the worst chakra drain thing I consider it to be a myth to be quite frankly honest.

I agree, as I said previously, I never ran out of chakra unless fighting a Hyuuga. Granted I never had mangekyou or Amat, since I only got to level80, however I doubt it would make that much of a difference. And as I said previously I have implants and even though they take a ton of chakra to use apparently more so then 3rd tomoe, I still don't run out and I only have 15int. So I agree that the chakra drain for Uchihas and people with Implants isn't a big deal or anything to fuss over.
Back to top Go down
bigj822

bigj822

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:58 am

Going to stop talking about my failings now >.> just need to get in game to spar/practice.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:00 am

bigj822 wrote:
Going to stop talking about my failings now >.> just need to get in game to spar/practice.
its up Wink
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:53 am

I'd be really surprised if Berlin read anything on the last four pages.

I just skimmed and oh my god so much buttmad.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:02 am

Mew, I'm not trying to sound rude but. You weren't even in the range of level100 to give a proper judgement about whether you're truly capable of matching an Uchiha or getting a butt whooping. Most low level Uchihas I've seen are actually quite weak.

Also, about Inferno. This passive allows to give some damage towards an enemy even if they run out of the fire. Staying IN the flames is the huge damage maker.

Now if people are honestly complaining so much while this revamp is not even in yet, how about you tell Berlin to stop all updates? Lets remove Snake clan too, because that immortality and healing passive is so annoying.*sarcasm*

My point is, have patience and wait it out.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:36 am

Eh, i didnt sound like i was bitter about anything, was just curious if you were gonna use an argument about their hp like elp does sometimes. And dont get me wrong, i know what you mean about the weaknesses/strengths about the clans, im a yuki.

Tbh i dont really care about all this (this thread), but i still no life the forum cuz im dat cool and i like to know whats new. I think this revamp will be cool, but i wont make me go uchiha.

Oh and Hunter, imma do my fucking best to be in that 5%...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Revamp V2   Uchiha Revamp V2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Revamp V2
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next