Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex1457

Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum Empty
PostSubject: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Raikon clearly atted while capping out banner (he says he stoped capping but he clearly didnt because i had 5 sec hosp time and when i was out he finished)

Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum Proof11
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:47 pm

If he had stopped and started to capture it again there should be 2 messages saying that the bandum is being captured and the DS text between them. Idk why i posted, kinda super logical and im bored as fuck.

GUILTY.
Back to top Go down
Alex1457

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Kyuz wrote:
If he had stopped and started to capture it again there should be 2 messages saying that the bandum is being captured and the DS text between them. Idk why i posted, kinda super logical and im bored as fuck.

GUILTY.

well you have a good point and obviously he knows that its a rule because i talked to him and he tried to deny it.
Back to top Go down
Raikon

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

The thing is I did use DS but AFTER you attacked me,bandum was nearly capped,so I used it after you attacked me cuz you are supose to stop capping when you get attacked,so it wasnt my fault because I was totally unaware that I was still capping.
Back to top Go down
Alex1457

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Raikon wrote:
The thing is I did use DS but AFTER you attacked me,bandum was nearly capped,so I used it after you attacked me cuz you are supose to stop capping when you get attacked,so it wasnt my fault because I was totally unaware that I was still capping.

Don't give that bs story the rule is no atting of any shape or form while capping you clearly dont understand that.
Back to top Go down
Raikon

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Kid,I was supose to stop capping when you attacked me,with that said I assumed I stopped capping because thats what you are supose to when you get atacked,so I inmeadiatly used the DS while not knowing I was still capping.
Back to top Go down
Alex1457

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:24 pm

yet more bs ill wait for elp to reply
Back to top Go down
Raikon

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:02 am

lol fine man if yu feel happy with me getting punished then so be it,but a rational person would see it was not my fault.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:58 am

Rules be rules menz... if they choose not to enforce them, then what is the point of even having rules.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:07 am

GUILTY MUHFUKA.
And yeah, rules r rules. If he doesnt enforce em the way he should, imma b mad.
Back to top Go down
Raikon

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:26 am

Rules are rules I know it,but what you are not understanding is that the mistake was caused by a bug...
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:04 am

Abusing a bug, shame on you! They expect the players to have some self control until it's fixed in the system. Like the spam clicking bandums, you can do it but you aren't suppose to which is why they made it a rule since it still not fixed yet.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:53 am

Whether it was done intentionally or not Raikon, you should've known that attacking while capturing a Bandum is against the rules. The moment you used a jutsu you should've taken a step away from the Bandum and reclick it.
Back to top Go down
Raikon

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:15 pm

I know elp but 1 sec after I realized I was still capping the bandum got capped,but mehh I'll accept the punishment even if it was a mistake rules are rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum   Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raikon attacking while capturing sound bandum
Page 1 of 1