Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki

Go down 
+4
Musab
Vegito05
Egor
ElpChidori
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki Empty
PostSubject: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:34 am

This young lad has been harassing the Leaf Village continously for an hour long, going in Hide or whatsoever, and spam clicking the Bandum. As a result, we're getting flooded with Bandum Capture Pop-ups. I would really appreciate it if a Mod/GM would take measures for his actions. He is purposely spam clicking.

Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki Df9a506a-f27a-4198-8340-cc95f154f876_zpsb9984f2e

Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki Ea34af5a-b3a8-4810-9257-c92254c61501_zps643ececa
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:42 am

Wait, on hide? Isnt it like hide turns off if you click the bandum? And the only prove that its Luki is you saying so, it could also be like 5 other people clicking it. But well, im not very current with all the rules, not sure if its abusing or not, so i dont really care about it Razz The thing is bandum spam should be settled in code, since there is no way to show who did it.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:50 am

It was Lukers Luki. He was the only one there. Later he un-hide
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:48 am

I was not online when this happened. but before I logged off Lukers Luki and Jobby were the only outsiders coming into the village.

This does not add any proof that it was him, but I myself think that it is Luki's doing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:51 am

I think it was him too
Back to top Go down
lukers

lukers

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:08 pm

its not me idiots Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:13 pm

clicking bandum un-hides u btw...and it could also have been that other guy
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:22 pm

I was RIGHT next to the bandum...there was no1. Then I see the hiding shadow walking. Lukers was the only one there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:30 pm

u saw a shadow walking when it was spammed?
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:32 pm

I'll take care of this guys....
Perma-Ban.
Back to top Go down
lukers

lukers

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:45 pm

vegito I think you're blind because I was not there but I, There were a lot of other players
you and musab you say so only because the whole time you hunted and every time I killed you.
elp has a similar problem because of all the time invaded the village - is not prohibited. it seems that you are just idiots... only know how to cry Smile
Back to top Go down
lukers

lukers

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:48 pm

I can also click on the flag and write it was one of you
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Me saying this has nothing to do with being killed by you... I told you I'll get you for that later.
I just gave my opinion, you and Jobby Uchiha were the only ones attacking Leaf.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:39 pm

It might not unhide you if your not actually in range to capture a bandum, like if your 5 tiles away from it and it's off CD you click it and itll send the message but you cant cap it.

Here's a good idea in my opinion. Allow you to only send the message if your in range to cap it. That would stop spam. And if people really wanted to spam they would have to move to stop capping to click it again. It would definately put a massive slow on the spam and it -should- be obvious if some one is actually trying to spam it if we did this.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:44 pm

pretty sure berlin made it this way so u can check the cd without being near it...that message poping up is just a bug
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:45 pm

My point was to fix the message i agree on being able to check it without capping it. If its a bug then it could be fixed probably easily. If it's not then it should be able to be changed just as easily.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:49 pm

First of all i said there was no1 at when the message came up, THEN i saw a shadow walking. Second....I was lvl 14 and musab was like ~25 and you and jobby always ran when i pulled out ma chakra drain...
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Either way. I saw this happening multiple times, even in Sand. I don't know what's causing this, but to me it looks like someone is spam clicking.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:08 pm

So according to Luki he said that he didn't do it. But that brings me the question how this is possible
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Kk, I wont ban him then.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Kyuz wrote:
Kk, I wont ban him then.

lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki   Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam Bandum Capturing: Lukers Luki
Page 1 of 1