Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bandum Exp Low

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson

Bandum Exp Low Empty
PostSubject: Bandum Exp Low   Bandum Exp Low I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Personally i feel that bandum exp gains are far to low for the amount of difficulty it takes in capturing a bandum. i captured another villages bandum at level 22 (with the help off higher level villagers fighting off enemies) and i got a grand 1000 or so exp cant remember exactly and i also capture my own villages bandum and got 695 exp so all in all this is too low.

Reasons why i think this:

1) Capturing a Bandum is much harder then killing sasuke and i get between 3000-4000 exp for killing sasuke.

2) Only 1 person can capture the bandum every 30 minutes or something like that, so raising the exp, isn't even that much when you think about it.

3) Not only are you fighting against the village who owns the bandum to take it from them, but in reality your trying to race your own villages to capture it as well because it is worth exp and good inf gains.

this is just how i feel, i find its almost not worth my time to try and capture when i can do b rank missions and get more exp for it, the only benefit is that the village gets the 10% boosts, the capturer dont get much but just earns the reward for the village. even 5000 exp would be enough to satisfy me, gives it that little bit more to make it worth while to to try
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Bandum Exp Low Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandum Exp Low   Bandum Exp Low I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:50 pm

wth u get 4k exp for killing sasuke? i get only 1000-2000 exp...is it cause ive rbed 3 times?
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Bandum Exp Low Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandum Exp Low   Bandum Exp Low I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:51 pm

nope its because i have 20 intel, and intel increases training speed and thus exp from missions
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Bandum Exp Low Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandum Exp Low   Bandum Exp Low I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:05 pm

and i have 15 int...still only half of ur exp
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Bandum Exp Low Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandum Exp Low   Bandum Exp Low I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

i probably had higher influence
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Bandum Exp Low Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandum Exp Low   Bandum Exp Low I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 pm

nope ga gabe me only 2k exp for a rank
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Bandum Exp Low Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandum Exp Low   Bandum Exp Low I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:16 pm

I agree for increasing the exp gain, but ONLY when capturing another village's bandum.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Bandum Exp Low Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandum Exp Low   Bandum Exp Low I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:32 pm

You get more exp from leveling, INT, GAs, and that little Uchiha passive. t.t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bandum Exp Low Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandum Exp Low   Bandum Exp Low I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandum Exp Low
Page 1 of 1