Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different keys at the same time.

Go down 
+5
HeilMeinExodus
Kyuz
Coold
Krypto406
Vegito05
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vegito05

Vegito05

Different keys at the same time. Empty
PostSubject: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:00 pm

We shouldn't be able to play on more than one key at the same time. It is really annoying, when you raid a village and kill e.g. the kazekage and some other guy *cough* Ohad *cough* and before you can even get close to the bandum, the other guy *cough* Ohad *cough* is already on his second key and kills you. Even if we manage to kill the second key char with low health, the other one is already out of hospital.

P.S.: Wasn't sure if i should post it here or in Report/Abuse, since there is no clear rule against MK. IMO only Mods/GMs/Owner should be able to MK.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:04 pm

If that other guy already has 2 fully capped characters on 2 different keys I don'k that stopping mking would help. He could just easily log off the dead one and log on the alive one and still kill you. Plus mking is better then having multiple characters on the same key.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
If that other guy already has 2 fully capped characters on 2 different keys I don'k that stopping mking would help. He could just easily log off the dead one and log on the alive one and still kill you. Plus mking is better then having multiple characters on the same key.

How is it better? If he has to log off, and log on the other character, the first one stays in hospital. This way you have to fight over and over and over, until you're dead. If its on the same key and you kill both, then you can take the bandum for example. Both keys would be in hospital and not just switch to this...o shit dead...switch back...dafuq dead again?...leggot to the first one again...
Back to top Go down
Coold

Coold

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Well how would they know its you multi keying what if you and a brother share the same internet. So would that mean you both can play at the same time. Multi keying is fine if he went through the hassle of caping 2 keys then let him .
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:

How is it better? If he has to log off, and log on the other character, the first one stays in hospital. This way you have to fight over and over and over, until you're dead. If its on the same key and you kill both, then you can take the bandum for example. Both keys would be in hospital and not just switch to this...o shit dead...switch back...dafuq dead again?...leggot to the first one again...
chicken-lover what? If they are fully capped and you kill them both there is no way one should be able to get out of the hosp before you cap the bandum. And most people who cap bandum has like 2-3 other players with them helping so it wouldn't really make a difference if the dude just alt+tabs to the other character to help defend the village. If i were to want to different characters so i can test different clans I wouldn't want to have to really wait the hosp time and hassle or relogging to do it, I would simply be on another key to play on while my main is dead. Plus what coold said.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:17 pm

MKing seems fine to me tbh
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Kyuz wrote:
MKing seems fine to me tbh
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Meww would be screwed then since the Meww plan is die on 1 alt attack on the other 18
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:17 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:25 am

Well, Imo it's freaking cheap and unfair if a player hops from Alt to Alt to bypass his/her hospital time. But there hasn't been any rule made for this.

And there aren't really many pricks that would think about doing this. And if there are cheap guys like Ohad or Meww. Just go Shadow-style on them: Spam Kill.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:57 am

ElpChidori wrote:
Well, Imo it's freaking cheap and unfair if a player hops from Alt to Alt to bypass his/her hospital time. But there hasn't been any rule made for this.

And there aren't really many pricks that would think about doing this. And if there are cheap guys like Ohad or Meww. Just go Shadow-style on them: Spam Kill.

I remember Berlin saying, that he will lock MK for player (just for admins).
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:46 am

Why do you suggest something that you know that'll be added anyway then...?
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:57 am

Kyuz wrote:
Why do you suggest something that you know that'll be added anyway then...?

IDK if its getting in. He just said he in village chat, that he wanted to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Would kinda sucks for all those that want to play NNG with someone else using the same I.P. .-.
Back to top Go down
MisfitWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Don't know much about it, but couldn't you do it by computer ID or something like that? Instead of locking it to 1 character for an IP it would be 1 character for a computer, I think I've seen something similar before
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:43 pm

mking is also a way to "bypass" jail-punishments btw...
anyway if a player no-lifed enough to have two or more capped chars he should ofc be allowed to use both but by using them at the same time he can bypass hosp time so idk rly...we can have 4 chars on the same account so multikeying isnt necessary (unless two siblings ofc)
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Thats like saying if you alt tab to watch some videos on youtube your bypassing the hosp wait. As long as you can't play in the hosp/jail wait its fine.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:56 pm

hosp/jail time is to prevent ppl from playing and mking bypasses that
doubt a youtube video can do that
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Ok but your still not playing on the character that is actually in the hosp so its still doing its job.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:08 am

MisfitWarrior wrote:
Don't know much about it, but couldn't you do it by computer ID or something like that? Instead of locking it to 1 character for an IP it would be 1 character for a computer, I think I've seen something similar before
It just has to be at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:27 am

I dont really think that ppl "Bypass" jail time. I do agree that whoever spends so much time capping two chars shouldnt be restricted to only one, its not as if you'd train both at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:22 pm

Kyuz wrote:
I dont really think that ppl "Bypass" jail time. I do agree that whoever spends so much time capping two chars shouldnt be restricted to only one, its not as if you'd train both at the same time.
I never said they shouldn't use both acc. They just shouldn't be able to be with both acc online at the same time. Thats my problem.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:24 pm

^
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
Kyuz wrote:
I never said they shouldn't use both acc. They just shouldn't be able to be with both acc online at the same time. Thats my problem.

This would do good. Most people have a different account to Multi-key. The funny thing is: This way people won't be getting out of hospital anytime soon because of the Byond Adds.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:32 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
Vegito05 wrote:
Kyuz wrote:

This would do good. Most people have a different account to Multi-key. The funny thing is: This way people won't be getting out of hospital anytime soon because of the Byond Adds.

Why byond adds? Just reconnect. If you make it so ppl can't be online with both acc at the same time, everything is fine. Siblings could still play on the same computer, you could use both accounts, but just 1 at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different keys at the same time.   Different keys at the same time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different keys at the same time.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next