Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Referral System

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Referral System Empty
PostSubject: Referral System   Referral System I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:12 pm

There are now bonuses for referring players to this game. On the first character on a BYOND key at the end of the tutorial you are asked if you have been referred to this game by a current player. The player must be logged on for this to take effect. The referred player can not be of the same IP address.

Referral Effects

The new player will be of the same village as you unless you are a missing-nin.

There will be 2 new items. When you reach first rebirth on your first character you will get either Gift of Virtue or Gift of Honor. You will get Gift of Virtue if you got referred, the Gift of Honor if you did not. The person who referred you will also receive the Gift of Honor.

Gift of Virtue
Undroppable
Receive 1 experience for every second both you and the person that referred you are online at the same time up until you hit level 60, up to a cap of 50000 experience.

Gift of Honor
Droppable
Receive 25000 experience

If you didn't get referred, your gift of honor will grant you more experience than gift of virtue until gift of virtue charges for more than 7 hours.

Achievements
Silver Tier - Referral - Complete a referral
Gold Tier - Mass Referral - Complete 5 referrals
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

Referral System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referral System   Referral System I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:12 pm

:O a way noobs can level up
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Referral System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referral System   Referral System I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:58 am

"The new player will be of the same village as you unless you are a missing-nin."

thats kinda forcing a new player into a village
Back to top Go down

Referral System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referral System   Referral System I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:59 am

wtf does that even mean
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Referral System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referral System   Referral System I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:30 am

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
wtf does that even mean
it means that the new player doesn't even have a choice of which village he wants to join since it says that the new player will be the same village as the one who referred the game.

also, what about the ppl that played before this is added.
Back to top Go down

Referral System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referral System   Referral System I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:12 am

wouldn't it be preferred if you are in the same village as someone who can help you?

and for current players you get a gift of honor if you havent done first rebirth yet. otherwise nothing.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Referral System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referral System   Referral System I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:31 pm

will help alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Referral System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referral System   Referral System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Referral System
Page 1 of 1