Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Same Abuse, Different Day

Go down 
+3
Krypto406
lRoderick
Riku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Same Abuse, Different Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same Abuse, Different Day   Same Abuse, Different Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:55 pm

That's bullshit, seeing how every single ban was because you're too fucking stubborn and ignorant to learn to fucking stop hating all the time. Get your balls to drop and then start hosting this game, til then you don't deserve to be an admin. You're just some little immature ass bratty ass suburban kid who can't learn to fucking get along with people.

You ban people every fucking day, big woop, doesn't make you anything bigger than what you are, a piece of shit. This game needs to get a fucking new host so I don't have to deal with immature shitheads like you.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Same Abuse, Different Day   Same Abuse, Different Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Midknights wrote:
This game needs to get a fucking new host so I don't have to deal with immature shitheads like you.

"Also, you warned me you'd ban me next time I asked about "exp" and I said "xp" in my admin help,"

*This is me clapping*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Same Abuse, Different Day   Same Abuse, Different Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Look, I'll make my opinion on you simple without being a complete jackass.

-You need to stop taking this so serious, it's just a game.
-If you don't want someone asking about exp, or don't want to see it in general, ignore it.
-Try to limit the time that you mute and jail people, Synister muted me for 200 seconds for calling someone a "chicken-lover crumb", and you gave me 5000. I'm not saying you should follow his example, but try to be nicer.
-You're a cool dude, I appreciate how you go out of your way to pleasure the players far more than you do yourself.

Just, Lay off on the extremely gigantic punishments. If I get banned from this game in the future, when I go on rants, they are just rants, nothing more than raging comments. Don't take them serious at all.

So, once more, I apologize for my ways, if I ever get unbanned, which is highly unlikely due to your previous post, I will try to render my ways to not being so annoying, and avoid all of the things I've done in the past to be banned in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same Abuse, Different Day   Same Abuse, Different Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same Abuse, Different Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2