Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exp Giveaway Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anal Invaders

Anal Invaders

Exp Giveaway Idea Empty
PostSubject: Exp Giveaway Idea   Exp Giveaway Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:59 pm

I have a couple ideas for exp giveaways.

1) You could create this superpowered mob/npc that would kill someone in one hit and its basically a last man standing thing. No one is allowed to use jutsus except for substitution, bodyflicker, and backstep. Everyone is in an arena and the minute you spawn the mob/npc the event starts and the last person standing gets all da exps.

2) Another event could be like a "Find This Item" type thing, where you spawn in an item and players could run off to go find it and whoever finds it gets exp.

3) Lastly, we could kind of do the opposite of my first suggestion where you make this superpowered mob that cannot kill people in one hit, but had incredible defense and a moderate amount of attack power that a lot of players would have to team up and fight. People from all three villages can enter, but they've gotta be careful as to not kill each other while trying to kill the mob/npc. If you die before the mob.npc is killed you get no exp, and everyone left once the mob/npc has died receives exp.

Any comments or critics are welcomed.

In-Game Name: Flaccid Tacos
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Exp Giveaway Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp Giveaway Idea   Exp Giveaway Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 am

So your first suggestion is survival, I fuck with it. It was an event way back in the day that was entertaining and fun.
But my thing is that in your third suggestion is that people from other villages will kill their rivals so they don't get exp and just then kill the npc because it can't attack people. I think that it should be doing some moderate damage so people have to switch who tanks the npc and everyone else can just finish it. Or you can have it be done 1 village at a time so that if you die it is your fault.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

Exp Giveaway Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp Giveaway Idea   Exp Giveaway Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:13 pm

The first idea has potential, in my opinion. But it would have to be refined.

If it's anything like the boars then it'll just go after one target and if you aren't fast enough then it's game over for you. Especially since they don't go after another target unless attacked by another or the target escapes a few tiles off-screen(this part I could be a bit wrong on.) And if everyone else just stayed back, then it would pretty much call for admin intervention for it to continue.

So, I feel that if the MOB gets a large amount of defense, snake like hp if not much more, and maybe rank one speed or less and is spawned in a confined area. Then the players would possibly duke it out to gain survival while fleeing the mob and so any stray attacks could 'cause the mob to agro on another player.

-----------------

Another alternative would be to make said mob change attackers based on range and a random generated level attack range(Sounds hard to make) where said mob will attack based on two things. Who is closes to it and who is in range of said random level generator (Say it would generate a lvl range of 50-80. It would attack anyone closest in that lvl range for given amount of time before going to another lvl range.)

-----------------

I had another alternative, but I forgot, lol.

Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Exp Giveaway Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp Giveaway Idea   Exp Giveaway Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:34 pm

You have to keep in mind that rod can only edit the stats on the boar, he can't create a new npc that will do all these things.
In regard to what you said that the boar will only agro 1 person, thats why you sub so the boar won't be agro'd. And you make the arena small enough so that people can't just be off screen from the boar.
Back to top Go down

Exp Giveaway Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp Giveaway Idea   Exp Giveaway Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:12 am

OR

one day ill finish kyuubi

one day
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Exp Giveaway Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp Giveaway Idea   Exp Giveaway Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:16 am

in 2 years hopefully
Back to top Go down
Anal Invaders

Anal Invaders

Exp Giveaway Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp Giveaway Idea   Exp Giveaway Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:25 pm

Lol one day, but I understand these things, thanks for the replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exp Giveaway Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exp Giveaway Idea   Exp Giveaway Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exp Giveaway Idea
Page 1 of 1