Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Arch

King Arch

Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) Empty
PostSubject: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:52 am

Magnet Release

-First Rb- Magnet Release
-Second Rb- Either Sand or Yuki

Stam-30
Str-1
Hs-15
Nin-35
Tai-
Speed-30
Int-19

Kayuya

First Rb- Snake
Second Rb- Yuki

Stam- 42
Str - 20
Hs - 1
Nin - 1
tai - 30
Speed - 30
Int - 10

Sand

First Rb - Magnet Release
Second Rb- Sand

Stam- 30
Str-1
Hs-20
nin-35
Tai- 1
Speed- 30
Int- 10
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

PostSubject: Re: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:07 am

Pretty poop sand build.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:21 am

Implying you know what a good sand build is lol. You're a failure
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

PostSubject: Re: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:25 am

The amount of girls you get is a failure
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:27 am

chicken-lover you want to be me. Try to steal every girl I fuck with then call me a failure for something you copied from me. Come on bruh, you want friends, you have none. #sadworld
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

PostSubject: Re: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:32 am

First of all spongebob, your only girlfriend was a nickel okay? Second you try to get girls off the internet which I don't really care for like that. You are one of the thirstiest people on the world. No wonder why you live under the sea.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:36 am

lmao I dont try to get girls on the internet, you have no idea of my life or what the fuck I do. You're the only thirsty fucker with your lack of friends. Does anyone actually like you?
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

PostSubject: Re: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:53 am

"You're the only thirsty fucker with your lack of friends." How can you say that after you just said "you have no idea of my life or what the fuck I do." How do YOU know what life I live or how many friends I have irl? I may not have many over nng because most of you are either don't know how to make the right choice or just straight up retarted. But that is different from real life. At least try to make a valid argument next time.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:04 am

Jesus stop fucking crying over stupid shit, get over both yall feelings real talk.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:32 am

Irusai wrote:
"You're the only thirsty fucker with your lack of friends." How can you say that after you just said "you have no idea of my life or what the fuck I do." How do YOU know what life I live or how many friends I have irl? I may not have many over nng because most of you are either don't know how to make the right choice or just straight up retarted. But that is different from real life. At least try to make a valid argument next time.
I was referring to NNG obviously you moron. Why would I comment on your "irl" when I don't know about it dumb fucker. Don't come at me cause you're upset no one will talk to you like
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

PostSubject: Re: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:21 am

, you have no idea of my life or what the fuck I do wrote:
You're the one who brought irl in this, faggot.
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Thanks emp for having my back <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)   Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Magnet Realse/Kayuya/Sand Builds (Imo)
Page 1 of 1