Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Builds For A Clan.

Go down 
+3
Kabeto
Destructo
Kutski
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kutski

Kutski

Builds For A Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Builds For A Clan.   Builds For A Clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 pm

There are a lot of people (including me) who don't know certain builds for certain clans and it's irritating to keep asking someone for there clans build. There are many stats that are useful and not useful at all for a certain clan. If you guys know a build for a clan and want to help a newcomer with there build feel free to post it here. I'll start off with Hyuuga!

Hyuuga's Build: Hyuuga's are melee clans whose stats are basically based off from Taijutsu and Speed. Taijutsu and Speed are the primary stats for a Hyuuga that you should focus on when raising. Stamina, Strength, Intelligence are also important for a Hyuuga. I encourage you not to increase your handseal and ninjutsu when your a Hyuuga; since Hyuuga's, basically don't focus on ninjutsu's and you can replace handseals with Intelligence. Make sure you at least cap Tai or Speed since they are the primary stats for a Hyuuga.

If you end up having Hyuuga as your final RB (capped 120) here is how your stats should be (if you so choose):
Str: 25 (If you choose Hyuuga during your 3rd RB you'll have a cap of Strength for 40)
Stam: 20
Tai:30 (if you chose Hyuuga during your first rb your capped for tai would be 35)
Spd:30 (If you chose Wind during your first rb you'll have a cap of speed for 40)
HS: 1 (not important for a Hyuuga so I suggest you shouldn't raise your HS at all)
Nin:1 (also not important for a Hyuuga)
Int: 15

I'm not trying to state that these are the stats you should have, I'm just suggesting these are the builds that are useful for a Hyuuga. Feel free to increase your spd or tai over 30 and decrease some of your stam or strength. If you think I made a mistake or want to add anything else that would make a perfect build for a Hyuuga or any other clan please comment or make a suggestion below. (no spam/rage please and thank you).

Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Builds For A Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds For A Clan.   Builds For A Clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:47 pm

This could be something put in the Guide section, however it'd be boring to see everyone with the same stats end-game tbh. Diversity and Individuality are key.

Edit: Plus, builds ain't really that hard.
Back to top Go down
Kabeto

Kabeto

Builds For A Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds For A Clan.   Builds For A Clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:58 pm

You could ask someone to make a guide in the guide section, about what stats certain clans are based on, what stats to prioritize and how you could make a build to fit your fighting style. I'm pretty sure Chezz or someone would make a guide for that.

Last edited by Kabeto on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Builds For A Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds For A Clan.   Builds For A Clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Kabeto wrote:
You could ask soeone to make a guide in the guide section, about what stats certain clans are based on, what stats to prioritize and how you could make a build to fit your fighting style. I'm pretty sure Chezz or someone would make a guide for that.

Cheezz is Dead and Gone (.feat Justin Timberlake)
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Builds For A Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds For A Clan.   Builds For A Clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:32 pm

No he's not, he's Bringing Sexy back.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Builds For A Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds For A Clan.   Builds For A Clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Destructo wrote:
No he's not, he's Bringing Sexy back.

I Don't Wanna Care Right Now (feat. MDMA)

Edit:
So many edits but In The End it doesn't even matter.

Last edited by Michael Ashford on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Builds For A Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds For A Clan.   Builds For A Clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 pm

I'm trying a Tank Sand (I think I'm gonna dub it the "Abrams") build.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Builds For A Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds For A Clan.   Builds For A Clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Any one else find it hard to believe Kutski wrote this?
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Builds For A Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds For A Clan.   Builds For A Clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:54 pm

Still looking, but can't find any faces anywhere - so i'm with you on that one Emp.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Builds For A Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds For A Clan.   Builds For A Clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:56 pm

I would put Nin on a Hyuuga, just because I feel some of their jutsus use it. I feel like MC uses it a tiny bit.

But I don't really know.

Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Builds For A Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds For A Clan.   Builds For A Clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Any one else find it hard to believe Kutski wrote this?
Spoiler:

Your right. Were are the dots and the umms and shit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Builds For A Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds For A Clan.   Builds For A Clan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Builds For A Clan.
Page 1 of 1