Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan

Go down 
+6
lRoderick
Destructo
Meww
Ozirus
Krypto406
Eternal2
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:57 pm

After seeing the post on a Toad clan I couldn't help but make an Uzumaki clan suggestion. I've combined several things into this topic, because in order for this clan to be good or even fun to play with, they'll need things from normal Uzumakis, Naruto, and even Minato. ( rather he's an Uzumaki or not.) This clan will be based on nin and tai.

Sealing jutsu: Overwhelming Force: (I saw something like this somewhere) Makes it so your next basic F key attack does 100% ninjutsu damage. (Will work well with the Flying Thunder God jutsu)
Level 2 - It now does 150% attack damage.
Level 3 - It now does 200% attack damage.
Mastered - If you punch again right after this you will slow the opponent for 2 seconds.

Multi Shadow clone jutsu: Creates shadow clones like the SS one, but the difference is they have a time limit of 5 seconds instead of just being ohkoed. And they won't inhibit the opponents movements as much. Every one does 10% attack damage every attack.
Level - 2 Their attack speed is faster.
Mastered - They now last for 7 seconds.

Uzumaki Barrage: If Shadow clones is active, you will be able to dash towards the opponent, using your clones you unleash a powerful combo based on 60% attack power.
Level 2 - Has an increased 30% chance to critically hit.
Level 3 - The Cooldown is decreased.
Mastered - Shadow clones will no longer need to be active for this jutsu to work.

Sealing Jutsu: Power enchantment: When this jutsu is active, for 10 seconds your nin power or atk power, whichever is lower of the 2 will increase enough to equal the the value of the higher one. (This basically means if you have 90 nin power and 30 tai power, your tai power will increase to 90 with your nin. Will help a clan balanced between 2 stats be successful.) I'm thinking the skill tree can get it to last for up to 30 seconds or even longer.
Level 2 - It now lasts for 15 seconds.
Mastered - The CD has decreased.

Secret Art: Flying Thunder God Jutsu: Allows you to zap behind your opponent instantly. Has a CD unaffected by your ninjutsu cooldown.
Level 2 - The cooldown is decreased to 10 seconds.
Level 3 - You have a higher chance to critically hit for 3 seconds after this jutsu.
Mastered - The Cooldown is 5 seconds. (Will have a hefty chakra cost, so the spam of it will be bad, but not "wtf"!?)

Sealing jutsu: Trap: Place seals on the ground and when your opponent steps on them they are slowed for 3 seconds. You can place 5 of these at a time before the jutsu goes off CD. (The Seals are not entirely easy to see)
Level 2 - The slow now refreshes with every step.
Level 3 - The opponent is now stunned for 1 second (As well as slowed for 3 seconds.)
Mastered - Your opponents defense is decreased by 20% for 5 seconds after coming into contact with this jutsu. (Can not stack)

Rasen Shuriken: Forms a powerful wind natured chakra jutsu in the palm of your hand that you throw. Dealing 120% power damage on impact and forming a large 7x7 area that does 50% ninjutsu damage per second in that area. (It won't slow like fire, but if the guy lands on a sealing trap right before the jutsu he'll probably get raped.
Level 2 - The handseals required for this jutsu are halvened.
Level 3 - The charge time is decreased by 95%.
Mastered - The jutsu now moves faster after being thrown.

Members of this clan should have a much higher chance at achieving the Rasengan mission. And it should be a bit easier for them to obtain. Will be their own special perk.

Edit: Sage Mode (RB passive): A 3rd RB passive for this clan.
Increased atk/nin power by 20. Your F key attacks do 100% atk or nin power dmg (whichever is higher) They also push back the opponent doing an extra 50% if they hit a wall. The amount of maximum chakra you have is also doubled. (Could benefit some clans a lot) Increases hp and chakra regeneration by 100% and defense by 20%.

Will look at the CS RB passive and see which one is the better one, and adjust this depending on what I see.

Last edited by Eternal2 on Sun May 19, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:12 pm

I disapprove, not even gonna bother to read but I do not support more clans <.<
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:22 pm

The Uzumaki clan is a must though. Not just because Sage Mode has to be added, but also because a Naruto game can't have Sasuke, Lee, and Neji on the title screen, and no Naruto. The star of the show. :\
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Ozirus wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:

I dont disapprove more clans I just say wait till we have all our shit together then put in new clans.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Ozirus wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Well fuck you people. At least meteorphoenix got some normal fucking responses. This game isn't going to stop updating completely once the clans that are added are finished. There is always room for more clans. And who the hell said this clan needs to be added right this moment? It's just one suggestion. Comment on this clan, not how you feel about new clans in general.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Why don't people make good clan suggestions like a Hoshigaki clan or something ? Something simple, with a unique Chakra thieving trait (incorporated in several jutsu).

Either way since your clan is based on Naruto, I think you should remove and reconsider anything which isn't in his arsenal. Which would include the Uzumaki clan jutsus and the Hiraishin. One of Naruto's unique traits is his ability to manipulate his shadow clones, so why is there no Harem no jutsu, nor Odama Rasengan etc... ?
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Well Destructo no sexy jutsu because its already in.. lol Razz so thats why that ones there. About the rest of it idk i didnt read xD
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Destructo wrote:
Ozirus wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:

More clans = A month of us saying its op and it having to be fixed putting off more updates.

Last edited by lRoderick on Sun May 19, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Meww wrote:
Well Destructo no sexy jutsu because its already in.. lol Razz so thats why that ones there. About the rest of it idk i didnt read xD

In as in, in-game ? If so, Uzumaki barrage is also in.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:12 pm

I figured if I just put a lot of rasengan related jutsus in the clan it would just get repetitive, but if that's what you want to see sugggest what you like. I can tell that no one would like an Uzumaki clan at all. So w.e.

AS for a clan like Hoshigaki, path, dust, there really isn't even a village where we can put these clans. They could all just be RB clans, and actually a 120 cap required (like senju) path clan seems like a good idea. I would even make a suggestion about it, but I'm not wasting 15-20 minutes of my life typing a bunch of shit that no one will even read anyway. If you want a Hoshigaki clan Destructo, suggest one. I've seen you make clan suggestions before.
Back to top Go down
meteorphoenix

meteorphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:18 pm

I'm not really a fan of using naruto or uzumaki as a clan. Uzumaki isn't very well documented, so their jutsu list is kind of limited (I also don't like the idea of a seal clan). Naruto himself just has a bunch of non-clan based jutsus that everyone would be able to learn (two of the skills here are general skills, just slightly altered).
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:20 pm

That is why this is such a controversial clan. If you make it how it's supposed to be then no one is going to want to make one. If you add more interesting things to the clan, then people are going to criticize it because it isn't a true "Uzumaki" clan. It's not like that even matters on this game anyway. Uchihas have a bunch of fire jutsus, it has nothing to do with the clan; Snakes have a fucking chakra stealing jutsu, I've never seen Orochimaru do that before; even the damn real game console Naruto games themselves exaggerate and change jutsus. Why does this little BYOND game have to be different? What's fun is fun, who cares about how it is made.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
who cares How long it takes to be made.

I have no qualms waiting another 2 months for another clan to come out, pushing back more in-game gameplay.
Back to top Go down
meteorphoenix

meteorphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:31 pm

I'm pretty sure fire jutsus are indeed part of uchiha clans arsenal, I think they're taught it as a basic jutsu (this is pretty unrelated, but i want to bring it up anyways, itachi's main element was fire, that's why he could learn fire jutsus so easily, logically, that's why he could use amaterasu, so why does sasuke, who had a lot of trouble learning fire jutsus, learn to use amaterasu instantly. That's nonsense, author, nonsense, back on topic). I agree that making up jutsus is fine if it's necessary for a game, as long as it makes sense, the issue I have is just that I don't like uzumaki, and that some of the skills you wrote are too similar to general skills people can learn.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
That is why this is such a controversial clan. If you make it how it's supposed to be then no one is going to want to make one. If you add more interesting things to the clan, then people are going to criticize it because it isn't a true "Uzumaki" clan. It's not like that even matters on this game anyway. Uchihas have a bunch of fire jutsus, it has nothing to do with the clan; Snakes have a fucking chakra stealing jutsu, I've never seen Orochimaru do that before; even the damn real game console Naruto games themselves exaggerate and change jutsus. Why does this little BYOND game have to be different? What's fun is fun, who cares about how it is made.

Let's not even start this lol, as a clan the Uchihas have received the most development throughout the course of the series. We know that Uchiha means "fan", and we know that they're born and have created many Katon-based jutsus.

I agree with you on that point, i'm still wondering why it's still around tbh.

Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:39 pm

meteorphoenix wrote:
I'm pretty sure fire jutsus are indeed part of uchiha clans arsenal, I think they're taught it as a basic jutsu.
I don't like uzumaki, and that some of the skills you wrote are too similar to general skills people can learn.

You contradict yourself to the fullest in that statement. You say "Some of the skills you wrote are too similar to general skills people can learn" The only one like that is Shadow clone jutsu. And if your problem is that the skills can be learned by everyone then I would think that you hate Uchiha too, since anyone can learn fire. It's obvious that you are one of these people:

Eternal2 wrote:
A lot of the people on this game are Uchiha fans, and they aren't going to join their worst enemy, Uzumaki

And since you are one of these people you are deemed bias, and should not be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
meteorphoenix

meteorphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
meteorphoenix wrote:
I'm pretty sure fire jutsus are indeed part of uchiha clans arsenal, I think they're taught it as a basic jutsu.
I don't like uzumaki, and that some of the skills you wrote are too similar to general skills people can learn.

You contradict yourself to the fullest in that statement. You say "Some of the skills you wrote are too similar to general skills people can learn" The only one like that is Shadow clone jutsu. And if your problem is that the skills can be learned by everyone then I would think that you hate Uchiha too, since anyone can learn fire. It's obvious that you are one of these people:

Eternal2 wrote:
A lot of the people on this game are Uchiha fans, and they aren't going to join their worst enemy, Uzumaki

And since you are one of these people you are deemed bias, and should not be taken seriously.

Wow, uh, no? Not sure where the contradiction is, you have shadow clone, any player can learn that, you have what is basically flash step, but it's automatic, and some slight additons, you also have a rasengan. And no one can learn fire skills, not sure wtf your going on about at this point. Those are two seperate points, one talking about anime, the other talking about the game.

[EDIT:]
FYI, I don't like uchihas, lol.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:54 pm

No one in-game can learn Rasenshuriken, or flying thunder god technique. Lightning Flash may have something to do with it, but is still different. This jutsu is probably more similar to the Uchiha crow jutsu. I think I may make it so flying thunder god jutsu has to teleport to a kunai, instead of right behind someone, that way it's less overpowered. I still don't see why having a mixture of Naruto, Minato, and some sealing jutsus wouldn't be a fun clan to play. Who cares about the technicalities, like I said "fun is fun."

P.S. I understand that you were talking about in-game jutsus, but the fact still stands that this won't be the first clan to have jutsus that aren't entirely unique to that particular clan.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:30 pm

No

I didn't read the thread, but this has little to no chance of being added. All of the clans and big updates are already planned out. If this were to ever be implemented it would be once everything else has been coded which would be an extremely long time from now.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Mystifier wrote:
No

I didn't read the thread, but this has little to no chance of being added. All of the clans and big updates are already planned out. If this were to ever be implemented it would be once everything else has been coded which would be an extremely long time from now.
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:44 pm

I think you should change this

Sealing Jutsu- Does 90% Attack power & enemy cant use jutsu for 1/2/3 seconds , this jutsu has a 15-20 sec cd(no matter what your nin cd is)

Uzumaki Barrage- Since in the anime the clones actually held kiba i think if 4 shadow clones are attacking the enemy you can use Uzumaki barrage and the clones will hold the enemy(stun) for one second if you click the jutsu again you can charge 4-6 steps and if you collide with the enemy you do dmg that you said they would do
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Naaaah
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Kyuz wrote:
Naaaah

Be more specific
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan   Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Suggestion: Uzumaki Clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next