Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Clan Suggestion / Guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Siku

Siku

My Clan Suggestion / Guide Empty
PostSubject: My Clan Suggestion / Guide   My Clan Suggestion / Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:53 pm

-Cloud Ninja- Based off of Darui (The only Black Lightning user)

-The ninjas of the hidden cloud are known for there deadly lightning based jutsus both as ranged jutsus and to stregthen there melee techniques.
An attack and ninjutsu power based clan

-Weapon Cleaver: +40 attack damage, +.2 Nin Power to melee. (Not sure your exact scaling of attacks. That or was thinking adding lightning to your normal melee could be a Skill tree effect)

NOTE: All jutsus made are based on what they would be when Mastered and are simply idea for making this clan. The damage amounts are also gueses since I don't know what ratios are generaly used.
Phy= Attack Damage Nin= Ninjutsu Damage All CDs and handseal times are at base with no effect on CD rudution and handseal speed.

1st Jutsu -Crescent Slash: Dash forward 2 spaces and swings your sword around around doing physical and lightning damage to your enimes.
-Phy 1.3 / Nin .5 / CD 8 seconds / Small chakra coast

2nd Jutsu -Storm Release: Laser Circus: Shoot a deadly fast beam of ranton that will home at your opponent and pierce them. (Homes 1 space over, and has piercing attribute)
-Nin 2.4 / Handseals 1.5sec with half second delay before shot / CD 14 seconds / Moderate chakra coast

3rd Jutsu -Lightning Backdash: Quickly jump backwards 5 releasing a wave of lightning on the ground as you jump. (hit's 360 around the location you were at)
Nin 1 / CD Was thinking pry 4 seconds longer than normal Backdash for it's base / Small chakra coast

4th Jutsu -Lightning Fumma: Throw a deadly fumma shuriken covered in lightning. (Traks like a normal shuriken)
Phy 1.6 Nin .4 / CD Locked at 8 seconds / Small chakra coast

5th Jutsu -Lightning Clone: You create a lightning clone with half your HP (no regen) that will fight with you for 30 seconds. The clone also explodes when it disapers or is killed.
-Attacks for .7 phy and nin / Explostion at end does Nin 2 damage / CD 70 seconds / Handseals 4 seconds / Moderate-large chakra coast

6th Jutsu-Lightning Armor Release: You envepole your body in a coat of lightning protecting you while also dealing damage to those near you for 20 seconds. Though the concentrations makes it so you can't use your other jutsus besides Crescent Slash and fumma. It also makes your crescent slash more powerful. (Was thinking somwhere between 2-3 times it's normal nin damage)
-70% damage deffence and piercing deffence / CD 70 seconds / Large chakra coast

7th Jutsu -Lightning Release: Black Panther: You create a black lightning panther that will dash forward and make a large dangerous explosion causing sever damage to your enimies.
-Was thinking it would shoot forward 8 squares, unless u hit someone, and then explode in a 6x6 area / Impact damage Nin 2.4 / Explosion Nin 2.4 / CD 90 seconds / Handseals 5 seconds / Large chakra coast

-Skill Tree ideas: Will work on and update but wanted to get what I have posted.

-If you read all this thank you. I know I typed out a lot but just enjoy putting work into creating things and hope this has a chance at being put int he game. Though I don't qutie know how damages and all that are set so those are guesing but should get an idea of what I'm thinking and can descrase damage and area of some attacks for lower levels of the jutsus.

-Made by Siku

Last edited by Siku on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: My Clan Suggestion / Guide   My Clan Suggestion / Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:57 am

16 views and not a single comment or feedback about it... ._.
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: My Clan Suggestion / Guide   My Clan Suggestion / Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:14 am

Its nice idea but why is there black raiton and not white raiton ? -coughts- racists
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: My Clan Suggestion / Guide   My Clan Suggestion / Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:15 pm

No. o.o
Those are actual moves form the series. I only made up lightning backdash, how the clones works, and Slightly altered Cresent Moon Slash from the manga and made it lightning.
Back to top Go down
Amida.

PostSubject: Re: My Clan Suggestion / Guide   My Clan Suggestion / Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:37 pm

So Siku, Amida here. If you saw the third film of Naruto Shippuden was an awesome Storm Release technique called, Ranton: Ougi Rankiryuu (Is the Japanese's name) but was like a huge red light and them an explosion of chakra. I can put the link of the technique but is in Spanish :S.

So sorry but i haven't got another link, cause in the english wikia didn't see this technique, you can see in the img the power of the technique.

The other technique you should put is this tecnique Ranton: Raiunkouha, if you saw the film you can recognise the img.

(I can't put URL's)
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: My Clan Suggestion / Guide   My Clan Suggestion / Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Yea I know I seen black raiton but whole cloud villige is like black ( exept that girl with blone hair) also white raiton would look preety sick thu XD
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: My Clan Suggestion / Guide   My Clan Suggestion / Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 pm

I know we still got some balancing to do and fixes / plenty of other things and ideas to be going in the game. But wanted to revive the idea of this clan being put in some day.

Hell, if it got enough support I'd even do all the iconing for it myself so it just would need coded. o:
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: My Clan Suggestion / Guide   My Clan Suggestion / Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:04 pm

I support this. correct me if im wrong though. there is no hidden cloud village. even if there was right now the villages are horribly unbalanced. it would just spread people apart even further. Not saying there needs to be a hidden cloud village just would make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: My Clan Suggestion / Guide   My Clan Suggestion / Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:31 pm

A clan based upon my favorite character? I wanted to suggest this but had nothing to present. Good idea, +1 support. Cleaver (which I'm iconning soonish coincidentally) could be in the same lane as the gourd and fan.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: My Clan Suggestion / Guide   My Clan Suggestion / Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:09 am

Thanks guys! o:

and yeah, I figured it could be an RB clan that you can start with in any village, as if there simply coming there, since making more villages don't feel would be a good idea. o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Clan Suggestion / Guide   My Clan Suggestion / Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Clan Suggestion / Guide
Page 1 of 1