Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest

Go down 
+3
Miron257
Rosalia
Flam3mast3r
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flam3mast3r

Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest Empty
PostSubject: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:07 am

I believe non clans must exist and you will be able select them by any village some non clans that i ve currently on my mind is :
youth: that will have a lot passive for tai damage stamina and speed and gates passive as active skills they going have gates and some taijutsus
Medicanl nins : that they will have jutsus for recover hp and chakra of their teamates or for them

Uzumaki clan : Born at Leaf
Jutsus :
Sealing jutsus cooldown will be decreased based on your speed, effects of sealing jutsus will be given to your next normal hit if your normal hit is miss then and and your
sealing jutsu is going to loose the effect. you are able use 1 sealing jutsu at same time
Chakra Seal(Chakra Draining Seal) : Reqs level 3
Your next normal hit is going to deal 200% of the damage you dealt to your opoment chakra
Level 2 : Reqs 45 level : 300% +10% of hes max chakra and you will drain 50% of that chakra
Level 3 : Reqs 70 level : 400% + 15% of hes max chakra you will drain 100% of the chakra damage
Cost : 50 chakra
cooldown : 8 secs

Jutsu Seal Req: level 10
is going to seal your opoment jutsus make him unable use any jutsus at all for 4 secs
level2 : reqs : level 50 after 4 secs pass the next jutsu that your opoment use is going to loose control of it but the jutsu will get into cooldown x2
cooldown : 15 secs
Drain 100 chakra

Movement seal : Req: level 20
your next normal attack is going to deal extra 100% dmg at same time make your opoment unable to move for 1 sec
level 2 : reqs : 55 level 150% extra damage stun 2 secs
level 3: 200% reqs : 85 level extra damage stun 3 secs
cooldown : 20 secs
Drain: 100 chakra

Rasengan (uzumakis will auto learn rasengan without need of SS) Reqs 30 level (rasengan will level up like rasengan from SS that everyone will be able having and is going to work with same way ) rasengan damage will be based on tai or both on tai and nin or whatever berlin has on hes mind Wink

Chakra chains : Reqs 60 level
you will throw some chains from your body that moving up to 6 tiles if someone caugh inside the chakra chains will get stuned for 4 secs but inside that 4 secs you will be unable to move
level2 : Reqs 100 level will move up to 8 tiles and you will be able move inside that 4 secs
You will be able stop chakra chains by re usin the jutsu
Drain : 250 chakra
cooldown : 40 secs

Chakra chains barrier : Req : level 75 when you use it you going create a barrier on a 4 tiles AOE around you that no one will be able go into your barrier but at same time will not be able leave that barrier same think for jutsus
that barrier is going to be for 8 secs or until you re use chakra chains barrier and you close it
level2 :Req level 105 everyone inside barrier expect user will not be able run and wil lhave 33% less movement speed
Cooldown : 60 secs after barrier close
drain : 250 chakra +50 chakra if you wish close the barrier before the time is up

Yellow flash : Req 25 speed
when you use it you will have 3 charges so by double clicking somewhere at your screen you will instantly move there only if that tile is able to be reach
Level 2 Req: 30 speed + 100 level you going have 5 charges and at same time if you double click to someone at your screen you will instantly teleport at him and you going to look at him at same time so if your opoment doest make a fast move is going to get hited by your seals or rasengan as long the only think you have to do is press F
Cooldown 25 secs after all charges is over
Drain 50 chakra + 20 chakra per charge you are using
i herd that with 25 speed every clan is able to get yellow flash if somethink like that exist then uzumaki will be the only clan who is able learn yellow flash level 2

Skill tree : Tier 1 :
Strong fist : your normal attack is going to deal 6% more damage,
max level 4 +4% more damage per level
sealing jutsu : when you use a sealing jutsu your next hit is going to deal 10% more damage
max level 4 +5% damage per level
Inner chakra

Tier 2 : Uzumaki Stamina : is going to inrease your max hp by 5% and at same time make 2% of max chakra hp
Max level 3 : +3 % max hp per level +1% of your chakra = max hp per level
Combine seals : will make you able use at same time more than 1 sealing jutsu
max level 2 : per level you will be able use 1 more sealing jutsu
Inner Blood

Tier 3: Rasengan mastery : increase rasengan damage by 10%
max level 5 : 5% more damage per level
Sealing jutsus mastery : inrease sealing jutsus effect by 10%
max level 4: +5% more effects per level
Chakra regen : irease your chakra regen i think somethink like that already exist so will not right a new suggest

Tier 4 : OoDama rasengan : if you have rasengan masterise you going learn oodama rasengan that is going to deal 33% more damage of rasengan damage
max level 3 +20 % more damage per level
Sealing jutsu rasengan: you will be able use sealing jutsus through any type of rasengan
MAx level 1 but you going need 2sp for learn it
Hp regen : inrease hp regen i think somethink like that already exist so iwill not suggest somethink new

Tier 5 : Rasenshurinken : you will learn rasenshurinken that will deal 50% more damage than oodama rasengan and at same time
by pressing G you will be able throw it (if you hit someone with rasenshurinken from melee then you going take 40% of damage that you delt to your opoment)
max level 2 : +25% damage per level
Chakra chains mastery: will inrease chakra chains duration by 0.5 sec but inrease and chakra use by 1% per level
max level 3
Last stand: when an is about to die will survive with 1 hp that passive will have 60secs cooldown from the last time that is being used or until you die
or kill someone

Tier 6

Combine Rasengans : you will be able use oodama rasengan or rasengan x2 by just re pressing the jutsu with max 2 sec delay from the time you 1st press your rasengan or oodama rasengan but the 2ond one will have 100% more chakra use rasenshurinken cant be used twice cause after 1 stun your opoment was going to be dead 100% if 2 rasenshurinken was stuck together and you will not be able use oodama and at 2ond hand normal rasengan just the same type of rasengan x2
max level 2 -20% chakra use per level
Toril seal (maybe) if you are able get kyuubi + 120 level then you will auto learn toril seal at level 1 that will give you a new kyuubi form (naruto form )
max level 2 : at level 2 you wll get the 2ond naruto form
Chakra tail form (nbaruto forms ) level 1 is going to give +10 speed +kyuubi stats boost chakra tailed form level 2 is going to give +12 speed + kyuubi stats with 20% boost (if you have 20 speed and you use chakra tail form you will learn all the speed skills that you are able learn after 20 speed to 30 speed)
Will power: when you die you will revive with 10% of your max hp 200 sec cooldown or until you die
max level 3 : +5% hp when you revive per level -5% time for will power being re used per level

Rebirth traits
1st ReBirth uzumaki stamina(passive) = +10% hp + 10% chakra

2ond ReBirth Handseal passive(passive) = (if you havent rebirthed into uzumaki )Your next attack or jutsu will deal to the targets who get hited 1 random seal from uzumaki seals(what level is going to be your seal will be based on your level )cooldown 20 secs until passive re work
if you have rebirthed into uzumaki then your next succesful Seal is going have effects x2 cooldown 20 secs until passive re work

3rd Rebirth = Kyuubi
if you have rebirthed into uzumaki again you will be able learn toril seal from your skill tree

Uzumaki clan prons : -They have a lot of stuning and debuffing jutsus that is able to give you advantage on your battle
-They Have 3 types of rasengan so if all that 3 types found target your opoment will be dead
-You can use your stuning jutsus so your rasengans found target for kill your opoment
-3rd rebirth trait = kyuubi that can be very strong if you combine it with your toril seal
-Only clan that is able learn yellow flash level 2

Cons: -the only way to hit your opoment is to look at him not any Aoe or long range jutsus (that dealing damage)
-If you arent able stun your opoment you will never win him
-In most fights you will have to get hited 1st before stun your opoment so you must have a lot of hp and before a new fight having most of your hp back
-If you use a seal and your normal attack doesnt found target you going loose that seal meaning you have to be sure that your seal going to found target for use it cause you will have to wait a long time until you are able re use that seal
-Until you get kyuubi they dont have any good boost or buff at all
-big disadvangte VS long range clans

Last edited by Flam3mast3r on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : 1 small change that wasnt seem right to me)
Back to top Go down
Rosalia

Rosalia

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm

I approve. Looks pretty good ^^. Honestly I kind of skimmed over some of it but for the most part, i think the general ideas you have are fantastic for Uzumaki.
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:10 am

Nice XD
Back to top Go down
Coold

Coold

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:00 pm

Uzuamkai is a clan tho so how would it be a non-clan?
Back to top Go down
Flam3mast3r

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Coold wrote:

no no its a different suggestion uzumaki clan is a clan that can be selected through leaf
non clans is medical nins, youth (Lee,Guy) and they can be selected by any village
Back to top Go down
Coold

Coold

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Flam3mast3r wrote:
Coold wrote:

no no its a different suggestion uzumaki clan is a clan that can be selected through leaf
non clans is medical nins, youth (Lee,Guy) and they can be selected by any village
Ahh k but in all honesty we could have clans that are actually from leaf like Akimichi Inuzuka or others from leaf and i;d perfer one of those clans over the uzamkai Smile
Back to top Go down
Flam3mast3r

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Coold wrote:
Flam3mast3r wrote:
Coold wrote:

Ahh k but in all honesty we could have clans that are actually from leaf like Akimichi Inuzuka or others from leaf and i;d perfer one of those clans over the uzamkai Smile
we can have all 3 clans xD just and the other villages is going need more clans then Wink
Back to top Go down
Coold

Coold

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Flam3mast3r wrote:
Coold wrote:
Flam3mast3r wrote:
Coold wrote:

we can have all 3 clans xD just and the other villages is going need more clans then Wink
The Problem is will they have enough to even out
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Sound could get Sanke Clan Or Juugo ( CS style clan that I will make a suggestion about later)

Sand could get Puppeter Clan and ....eh.... idk XD
Back to top Go down
Flam3mast3r

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:22 pm

as long 3 rb traits exist i ve made change at rb traits plz read them
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Your pretty much just creating a naruto/kushina clan. I personally think Uzumaki doesn't* have enough information to base a clan off of. Only thing that seems consistent about Uzumakis are there massive reserves and the only information that they fed us in their specialty is that they have powerful sealing jutsus not specifying what all them are so most of your post seems like a guess of what they could be....but of course that's just my opinion i know that could be said about other clans but idk

Last edited by chrisw on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Whack. Next.
Back to top Go down
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Im in the weird part of the forums again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 pm

i dont think so. props for trying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest   Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Clan small suggest Uzumaki clan suggest
Page 1 of 1