Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nin-Tai Clan :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Chow

Mr.Chow

Nin-Tai Clan :3 Empty
PostSubject: Nin-Tai Clan :3   Nin-Tai Clan :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:55 am

1st clan jutsu- Lighting armor( gain 20% defense/stamina and health raise by 500-1500 when jutsu is activated)

2nd clan jutsu - Uppercut (just like camelia)

3rd clan jutsu - Super Speed- It will take you to the closet enemy in your screen with a body flicker and leave you 2 or 3 tiles away facing there back

4th clan jutsu- Lariat(just like a chidori)

5th clan jutsu - Double Lariat- will move jutsu like chidori when masterd you can move it easily and if the enemy is catched they will be damaged twice the damage of one lariat

6th clan jutsu - The piercing Four finger thrust of hell- the user can choose to use 1-4 fingers , once the user uses the jutsu the longer he charges it the less fingers he uses 1 second= 4 fingers, 2 seconds = 3 fingers 3 seconds = 2 fingers , 4 second will equall 1 finger, will the jutsu is chargin the user can move around but will be slowed down and take 50% more damage if charging to 1 finger for 2 fingers 40% for 3 fingers 25% for 4 fingers 15% , if the enemy is hit with the 1 finger thrust of hell he will be left in critical ( im leaving it at that for now, if you like these ideas ill can write a better description for each of em)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nin-Tai Clan :3   Nin-Tai Clan :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:14 am

So its jutsus are basically copies from other clans. Whats the point of lariat when double lariat is better in every way?
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: Nin-Tai Clan :3   Nin-Tai Clan :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:16 am

Only pros can use Leg Lariat
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chow

Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Nin-Tai Clan :3   Nin-Tai Clan :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:24 pm

You no like 6th clan jutsu? D:

& Lighting Armor, 6th clan jutsu and super speed aint from other clans.. no one said yo could change lariat , double lariat and uppper cut diffrently it was just a suggestion to get you motivated to make a clan like this

Last edited by Arch Killz on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Nin-Tai Clan :3   Nin-Tai Clan :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Yeah, good idea on the clan, but for the jutsus... not so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nin-Tai Clan :3   Nin-Tai Clan :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nin-Tai Clan :3
Page 1 of 1