Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deer god clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost of ET

Deer god clan Empty
PostSubject: Deer god clan   Deer god clan I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Jutsu 1 - Turns into a deer that allows you to have speed rank 1 drains chakra while in this form but is slowly decreased by 1% dependent on your chakra control.

Level 1 - While running around if you run into someone you will push them back 5 tiles while dealing attack power*.8

Level 3 - Your f button summons deers to come directly 3 tiles away from you in a 3x3 area (Kind of like how ice prison is), and they rush towards you as they hear their master calling dealing Attack power*.2 25 second cool down

Level 4 - your g button fires antlers 3 tiles wide that inflict bleed for 10% of your maximum hp every 2 seconds lasts 4 seconds

Mastered - You are unaffected by slows when your hp is below 50% in this form

Jutsu 2 - For the duration of 5 seconds if you are hit you will instantly teleport randomly in a 5x5 area from where you are hit when you teleport anyone in a 1x1 area of you is hit for attack power*2

Level 2 - Becomes 3x3 area

Level 3 - You are healed for 50% of the damage you took when hit while this jutsu is in play

Jutsu 3 - ULTIMATE DEER ROAR - Everyone in a 2x2 area around you becomes silenced when they hear this and ultimatly slowed for 5 seconds (Makes a giant crack in the ground).

Level 2 - becomes 3x3

Level 3 - Deals attack power*.5

Mastered - Knock them back 8 tiles

Jutsu 4 - Charges forward 5 tiles(After a small delay) Making people bleed if they are hit. The initial attack deals Attack power*.8 Bleed deals 5% of their current hp every 1 second for 10 seconds

Level 2 - charges forward 8 tiles

Level 3 - Bleed now slows everyone for .5 seconds after they are hit by the bleed

Mastered - Costs less chakra

Jutsu 5 - If you are below 15% hp your body drops to the ground, and you play dead for 8 seconds

Level 2 - If you die while this jutsu is active you gain back 5% hp

Mastered - While this is active all damage you deal is increased by 50 percent.

Jutsu 6 - Transforms into a buck giving a nice AP boost. If you click some where, places down a hunter that shoot arrows at anyone within a 10 tile radius. lasts 10 seconds, and your hunter health = 50% of your maximum hp. max hunters = 4

Level 1 - AP + 12 + Attack Speed*((Speed*0.30)*100)

Level 2 - AP + 14 + Attack Speed*((Speed*0.40)*110)

Mastered - AP + 16 + Attack Speed*((Speed*0.60)*120)

Special Passives:
If you are in a 15x15 radius of a tree your damage is increased by 95%

You are healed for 5% your maximum hp if there is a fellow dear in a 7x7 area of you every second

You will lose 5% of your maximum hp every second you are standing in water

If a boar is in a 8x8 area around you, you lose 20% defense

If there are any herbs in a 8x8 area around you you gain 15% defense

Every time a dear is hit in a 50x50 area radius you go into rage mode(Lasts 10 seconds) homing in on anyone in a 2x2 area around you attacking them for 800% attack power after rage your defense goes to -200%, and you are slowed for 5 seconds. (Note if the deer dies you stay in rage mode for 5 more seconds and slowed for 10 seconds afterward). <-stacks

This clan is a chakra heavy clan.

Last edited by Ghost of ET on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Deer god clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer god clan   Deer god clan I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Why isn't this clan added yet?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Deer god clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer god clan   Deer god clan I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Idk Elp, I mean who wouldn't play this clan? It has so much to do with Naruto, and honestly, its op af. Please add this DANTE!

P.S. lol but seriously, were you high typing this?
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Deer god clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer god clan   Deer god clan I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:55 pm

No i wanted a clann all about deers. Maybe i should add nature sage deer mode :O.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

Deer god clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer god clan   Deer god clan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 4:38 am

Jutsu 6 - Transforms into a buck giving asinine AP boost. If you click some where, places down a group of hunters that shoot bullets at anyone within a 20 tile radius.

Level 1 - AP + 12 + Attack Speed*((Speed*0.30)*100)
Level 2 - AP + 14 + Attack Speed*((Speed*0.40)*110)
Level 3 - AP + 16 + Attack Speed*((Speed*0.60)*120)
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

Deer god clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer god clan   Deer god clan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:40 pm

Retarded.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Deer god clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer god clan   Deer god clan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Not as retarded as senju.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Deer god clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer god clan   Deer god clan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:34 am

Eternal2 wrote:
Idk Elp, I mean who wouldn't play this clan? It has so much to do with Naruto, and honestly, its op af. Please add this DANTE!

P.S. lol but seriously, were you high typing this?

This comment. Lmao. Made my day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deer god clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer god clan   Deer god clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deer god clan
Page 1 of 1