Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Every clan is op.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Every clan is op. Empty
PostSubject: Every clan is op.   Every clan is op. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Every clan has some type of over powered attribute one way or another. Uchiha's fire and amaturatsu, Sandies shakaku spear and stuns, Wind clans GSW and uber long ranged attacks that counter every other projectile, Yukis stun and quick deadly needles, and Hyuugas op attack speed and critical damage. The only clan without an over powered attribute is Kaguya and to fix that just give them a damage boost or regeneration boost or something to make them op with the rest of the clans, and buff stamina so these retarded and boring 3 second kill fights won't happen anymore. I suggest buff stamina back to 100 hp per level and give everyone to get a slight boost in stamina per level. This would help because the main reason people complain about clans being op is becuase they die too fast. If some guy killed me after a long drawn out 5 minute battle do you think I'm gonna go on village chat or the forum and rage about his clan being overpowered afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Every clan is op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every clan is op.   Every clan is op. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Getting 100-0'd isn't fun and only a few clans can do that. I think nerfing stuns/slows would be a good step besides just nerfing health, right now one mistake against certain clans is literally instant death.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Every clan is op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every clan is op.   Every clan is op. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:00 pm

I think nerfing stuns would be an amazing idea, it would remove Hyuuga's Perma stun/Punching and nerfing slows would keep sandies from totally demolishing. Itd also allow for escaping DS. I also believe buffing HP would be an amazing idea, it would keep Kaguyas 2nd rb passive from being so OP and it would allow for longer fights and more fun.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Every clan is op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every clan is op.   Every clan is op. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:07 pm

The best way to nerf stuns is to lower the substitution CD by half. Most people can get 4 stuns on you by the time your substitution jutsu is off CD. It doesn't make any sense how substitution (such a low level jutsu) has a much higher CD than most stun jutsus and passives.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Every clan is op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every clan is op.   Every clan is op. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
The best way to nerf stuns is to lower the substitution CD by half. Most people can get 4 stuns on you by the time your substitution jutsu is off CD. It doesn't make any sense how substitution (such a low level jutsu) has a much higher CD than most stun jutsus and passives.

that would just create a bunch of running noobs. Anywho, Berlin fixed the problem i think with this new update in play. Well see, Hyuugas might still have their almost perma stun.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Every clan is op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every clan is op.   Every clan is op. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:07 am

Zanos wrote:
Getting 100-0'd isn't fun and only a few clans can do that. I think nerfing stuns/slows would be a good step besides just nerfing health, right now one mistake against certain clans is literally instant death.

i learnt while fighting a sandy early on, i can kill them as long as they don't hit me, if they hit me once i'm prettuh much dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Every clan is op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every clan is op.   Every clan is op. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every clan is op.
Page 1 of 1