Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Clan

Go down 
+4
Cheezz
Siku
Ozirus
Haseo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseo

Haseo

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:08 pm

I know there are alot of topics on uchihas and how people think they arent strong enough etc.

I do see a problem with them though. Fire jutsu doesnt have great initial damage but more Dot (damage over time) in comparison. Obviously that makes sense since it is fire but it makes for a short fight against most clans considering most clans damage is initial. especailly sand users.

I feel like a fair fix for this, is to simply make the fire damage more explosive but have much less of a DoT effect.

Also i beleive a jutsu change should happen with chidori. Since when does chidori cause you to run uncontrolably? I think at its mastered level it should be controllable to a certain point. if you keep running it should be hard to stop but intially shouldnt cause loss of control over your character.

One word people: Genjutsu!! I dont know if its just me but piecing gaze does not work for me... and also whats up with tsukuyomi? I think a proper fix for such an awesome jutsu shoild be simply cause loss of control over enemy chacracter and have them trapped and take damage according to there genjutsu resistence. But many players would believe that to be op. I think both the uchiha and the effected target cannot move or be attacked during the duration of tsukuyomi so that no overlapping jutsus whill occur while target is being drained. As far as damage goes i believe it should only deal chakra damage. atleast 50% and so much more or less considering the difference in users genjutsu pro. and defenders genjutsu resist. That way people can either be good at ninjutsu or genjutsu or so-so in either.

Also where susanoo? i know it hard to code or hard to create without making it OP. I believe it should be a level cap technique only available when character is level 120. A valid fix to not making it so OP would simply be this. Reduce movement speed by 50% so atleast players can run from it. But to make it seem less OP i think the cooldown should be atleast 5-10 minutes with at max running time of only 1 minute or less. Susanoo itself should change your characters melee to a large swinging sword based on ninjutsu power. Also kunai should be yata magatama without the added bonus damage of the more ground covered the more damage it can deal. thatd be a bit much. It should also have serious side affects. Since the game doesnt have EMS susanoo should reduce hp by 1% per second the technique lasts. Therefore if susanoo lasts 60 seconds youll lose 60& hp sustaining it that long. Big upside but comes at a huge price. C'mon think about it.

Bul all in all i think if any change is to occur i beleive a genjutsu build if anything should be possible. Maybe even change the skill tree so that people will can choose to try both sides of the coin or a balance between the two.

Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Piercing gaze does work but both players need to be looking directly at each other.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Should look at all the stuff your already gonna be getting with RB passives and moves. o.o

Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Cheezz

Cheezz

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:19 pm

And Uchihas already have the most jutsus in the game to begin with. And honestly they do plenty of damage with every offensive move they have, they dont need any more stuns to make them more OP. Uchiha clan atm should go untouched, Berlin has the right amount of nerfs and buffs in them that they can kill anyone, but still be killed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:49 pm

dont touch uchiha...its the most balanced clan imo
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Ozirus wrote:
Piercing gaze does work but both players need to be looking directly at each other.

I think when it's mastered in the skill tree, it should work just by looking at the player, also if you are looking at each other it should do moderate damage based on your int.

Also Uchiha's aren't Weak there OP, considering defense used to counter multi-hits it's now at the top of it's game it can wreck through anything with enough effort.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Uchiha is fine. Next.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chow

Mr.Chow

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:28 pm

All i gotta say is 2 uchihas fighting that are good at dodging = 10 min battel
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:13 am

Quote :
Also i beleive a jutsu change should happen with chidori. Since when does chidori cause you to run uncontrolably? I think at its mastered level it should be controllable to a certain point. if you keep running it should be hard to stop but intially shouldnt cause loss of control over your character.

It's always been that way.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:31 am

No then the person with superior skill beats the opponent in seconds, i.e my chidori skills or gamble playing uchiha. would wreck the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan   Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Clan
Page 1 of 1