Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban Appeal - Rod

Go down 
+8
Fatty Fatcakes
#Austic
Irusai
Michael Ashford
Zanos
Krypto406
lRoderick
spookyariton
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spookyariton

spookyariton

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:15 pm

Rod has simply been doing what ever he wants, way to much. Booted me for complaining that he had been abusing; using a edited character that couldn't be hit (Every time I tried, armour, armour, armour). And he reset the sounds banner timer since it had been taken to zero so he could just retake it (He's been helping both the other villages except sound). He also booted me with out reason, and I noticed he's just been muting, banning, kicking, etc people left and right with out reason or when he's out smarted in a arguement. Berlin you made the biggest mistake ever to happen to your game. Either way I won't play till he's removed of his admin powers, and apologizes to everyone he's been a douche too. I hope some of the people here who have a brain actually look over this.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:01 pm

I literally laughed at this.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:28 pm

It says armor cause he has sand armor passive. I have killed rod before, your just weak and Q.Qing.
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:32 pm

I asked for some one with a logical brain. This dosen't excuse the abuse. And also the ANBUS couldn't hit him either so...
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:27 pm

You ask for someone with a brain?
Then please explain your retarded posts in the other topics you were in?
Kthnxbye
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Based on the attitude of the other posts you made on the forums, nothing of particular value was lost.
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:19 pm

k.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Saw a new post in the 'Report Abuse' section and got excited. This was a boring post.
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:46 pm

And that day, Spooky learned not a single shit was given.
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:48 pm

Yes. Being that Berlin hasn't even given a shit to any of the reports or complaints about him; it won't change.
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:58 pm

There wouldn't be a game without Rod, you ungrateful bitch.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:17 pm

lol yes there would stfu Irusai you don't what the hell you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Rod hosts and berlin wouldn't give the files to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:35 pm

such ignorance wow
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Berlin's game is just going to die if he doesn't start caring about how fucking stupid Roderick is. I bet you if there was a different host there would be no complaints in the "Report Abuse" section. Zippo, Which proves my point, lots of people hate Roderick, only a few don't, majority rules. R.I.P Naruto Next Generation unless Berlin starts giving a crap about how horrible his game is becoming with this Hitler and Osama Bin Laden loving dictatorship adoring faggot on it.

All he does is edit himself, ban people and boot them and jail and mute them for the dumbest reasons in the world. And by the way, he even treats his fans. The only reason people like Krypto like him because they are no lifers that spend their entire day playing this, along with that they have never been abused by him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Rods the only host we have. There isnt anyone else willing to host without lag. Sadly he knows that and is taking full advantage of it and behaving like hes the owner/god of nng. Besides he got Berlin around 600$ of donations. So you get what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Eh, I can offer a host to Berlin or two that I know that are lagless. Roderick lags every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:17 pm

You have autism. I personally don't like Rod's methods of moderating the game but you claim I "like him."
This chicken-lover Rod banned over half my friends that play the game, why would I like him for doing that?
But at this point I view Rod as someone with the title of owner(atm).
So if he wants to go and tele spam kill people like how Berlin did sometimes, then by all means have fun. I prefer the game to be up even if he is hosting, then it be down for months at a time.
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:04 pm

The lesson that everyone needs to learn from this is , Rod Pays for Berlins internet(so i heard) and he gave him 600$ from donations by players , REAL FUCKING MONEY 600 HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS, if  you were Berlin and some one gave you that much money you wouldn't give a shit about what Rod is doing as long as you getting free money from a game you started from scrap with
specially since Berlin is in a tight budget, if he was wealthy we would have a shell server or whatever and about more players, not to mention ya don't appreciate the Exp that rod has given, i personally don't like Him but just like shadow said its the only way the game is up, if it wants for that exp i wouldn't have cap at 120 in less than 5 days. i really dgaf if he uses edits or spam kills me , i just don't wanna be abused and bullied by getting banned,muted,jailed for dumb ass reason, that's the only part i agree with you on.

Last edited by King Arch on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Shots fired. Better duck.
Back to top Go down
Lambach

Lambach

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:09 pm

I agree that Rod is kind of a jackass, but you have to respect him for all that he's done for the game. Avoiding a jail/boot/ban isn't hard. Just don't argue with him and don't annoy him. If he teleport/spam kills you a little, take it in silence like a man. Death really isn't a big deal. Go grab a snack or something.
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Lamb you also forgot dont beat him or kill him when ya fight 1v1.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:26 pm

King Arch wrote:
Lamb you also forgot dont beat him or kill him when ya fight 1v1.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:06 am

Still, I think that Rod should refresh the banlist, atleast in February, I mean, keeping someone banned permanently is pretty retarded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Appeal - Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Rod   Ban Appeal - Rod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal - Rod
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next