Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban Appeal (Not Me)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Romul

Romul

Ban Appeal (Not Me) Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Alright, so, my name is Setui, the Konoha shinobi that always has the blonde Asuma hair. Doi. Now, I was not banned. "Why are you appealing a ban!?" Yea, because my knuckle-headed brother got banned, and it bans the entire IP.

My brother is WhySoSerious, the dots and junk, or also known as "Who Me?" or even "TheReasonWhy." Yes, he is one of those guys that changes his names to random junk.

While I was at work today, he said that he was jailed for like 19 hours or whatever by Troj. He said he didn't remember why, and I'm sure it was a meant purpose and he deserved it. So he smarted off to Troj saying that he was getting bored of the game anyways, so Troj banned him. Yes, that all seems legit and he deserved it, however, now I can't play NNG.

I would like to ask you Troj, if you can uplift this ban so I can continue playing, and keep the jailed time on him. IF possible, you could ban his Key from playing the game, just as long as the IP stays free. I can go into a sap story about why I want to play, but you all know why.

Thanks for hearing this out and I hope that things will work out.

Setui(Romul)

PS: I know there is bound to be someone that starts babbling about the whole "BROTHER EXCUSE" and say that I am him and junk. Hopefully the ones that KNOW he is my brother will step up and say something against the people who think I'm lying this way it will be a legit post. Sadly though, I think only Ayuki, Vexatus, MAYBE King, and couple of randoms will know this. Yes, I was ashamed to tell everyone else. lol!
Back to top Go down
Romul

Romul

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:40 pm

Well, I see that he already posted a couple of posts in the Serious forum section. Hopefully things will get sorted out. I see why he was jailed and stuff. Legit and all.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Wow that brother dude sure gets around huh.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Okay. Wait. I have an idea. Send me a picture of you holding a timestamp with a shoe on your head standing next to your brother.

You must both have shoes on your heads.
Back to top Go down
Romul

Romul

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:08 pm

No joke, he has done this before, a LONG time ago. Back when the Old NNG was up, with the 3 Clans a village stuff, you know, Old School version, he was banned for the same stupid thing. Abusing a glitch. I went through and through trying to get things squared. All I kept hearing was people yelling that I was lying at that we are just using a brother excuse. Eventually we had everything squared away and started playing again, but it is ridiculous how much people trust you this day. Sarcasm. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Hey Setui it's Rose, but yeah it doesn't seem fair that you got banned for your brothers action. What your brother did btw was abuse a bug and knew it and instead of posting something about the bug he decided to abuse it and said he did it because he was "bored". So I wish you best of luck to try and get yourself unbanned k?
Back to top Go down
Romul

Romul

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:16 pm

@Zanos lolwut?

@Rose Thanks for the support. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:17 pm

No I'm 100% serious. If you post a timestamped picture of you two with shoes on your heads I will unban the IP.
Back to top Go down
Romul

Romul

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:19 pm

That is kinda degrading to do. I would much rather wait for the next pwipe to come along. I hate that it would come to that, and really hope it doesn't. That is a last resort scenario, going without NNG for a couple of weeks until the pwipe. Sad I guess as they all say, "It is what it is."
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:24 pm

You won't put a shoe on your head for an unban?

Alright man, your loss.
Back to top Go down
Romul

Romul

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:33 pm

I won't stand next to him to take a picture. lol!

Nah, but thing is, it is wrong to just do things to get things your way. If things can't be seen legit and proper actions be taken care of, or even leaner discipline actions being taken, then why do something degrading to get the action?

In all actuality, he was given an incredibly high jail time to pay 14 hours for his bug abuse. All legit.

Made one comment that he was bored of playing NNG anyways, and was banned. No way can I see that being perma ban material, nor even a one day ban deal. People state that they are bored randomly, yes, and people steadily Troll the staff and talk crap, yes. I know you deal with both of those. People complain about not having stuff in and things being updated faster, that is worse than saying you are bored. The staff handles more things that are MUCH more worth being banned for than someone saying they were bored anyways as a result of being jailed.

Yes, Troj was probably mad at the time. Yes, he did "smart off" in a way. No, it wasn't something to take such a high precaution on, especially now seeing that it made someone else lose eligibility to play the game.

I'm not going to rant about the game losing support from players over things such as even Owner abuse. I'm not going to even start threatening to lose my support.

I support NNG 100% of the way. Abuse or not, it is still an amazing game and I will play it whenever I can play it.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:43 pm

I think the reason was "i prefer to abuse bugs than report them" attitude.
Back to top Go down
asdfggfdsa

asdfggfdsa

PostSubject: ...   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:54 pm

lol! Either read closer or I misprint. I said at the time I forgot to just report it instead of using it but I used it to get your attention. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Not Me)   Ban Appeal (Not Me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal (Not Me)
Page 1 of 1