Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lol no ban appeal section

Go down 
+6
Violence
Krypto406
#Austic
Shadow
Zanos
Hyamoto
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Lol no ban appeal section Empty
PostSubject: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:18 pm

Tried looking around on the forums, didn't see anything to appeal for bans. I didn't even do anything aside from get jailed by Troy for 600 seconds which didn't add to the ones I was already on. I got released early and because I was "technically" still in jail, I had infinite HP.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:39 pm

You ran around killing people knowing you were invincible and didn't say anything to any of the four staff members online?

That's bug abuse bro.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:42 pm

Zanos wrote:
You ran around killing people knowing you were invincible and didn't say anything to any of the four staff members online?

That's bug abuse bro.
I didn't know anything about it, I wasn't exactally counting down the 600 seconds till I got out of jail. Once I got out I just went off and attacked players without paying attention to my HP Like I always do.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Doesn't notice he's invincible.

You must really think we were born yesterday huh.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:49 pm

Zanos wrote:
Doesn't notice he's invincible.

You must really think we were born yesterday huh.

I never said that, I just said that I don't pay attention to my HP, more than half the time I'm either OHK'd by nearly instant fire jutsus from almost every uchiha EVER, or stunned to the point where I'm screwed either way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:51 pm

u should have noticed though after i hit u chidori, dragon flames, clone explosion and fireball
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:57 pm

Again. I was not paying attention to my HP bar, both on the upper left corner and the one below the character icon. But whatever, I'll just take the 3 day ban for Troy not being bothered to add time to my jail. Thread resolved, lock it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:59 pm

Alright then, case closed. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:14 pm

It's like impossible to not notice when you take dmg, especially from like a Chidori from Shadow. I find it hard to believe for anyone
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:16 pm

I find it hard to believe you don't look at your hp even when you weren't in basically god mode.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:41 pm

I look at the opponents HP bar, it works better.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:54 pm

You can't help be see the health bar under your character. That is unless you somehow play the game without looking at your character, which I'm sure nobody does. Your peripheral vision would see a red bar depleting slowing while fighting. I find it hard that you never "see" your health, whether directly or indirectly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Wait what? People looking at the screen while they play? Nubs.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Kyuz wrote:
Wait what? People looking at the screen while they play? Nubs.

ikr.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:31 pm

Zanos wrote:
Alright then, case closed. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:55 pm

I'll unban you tonight. I was the one who originally banned you.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Ozirus wrote:
I'm cool with whatever, honestly it's gotten me the chance to catch up on my backlog of GBA games, working on Aria of sorrow and Metroid Fusion. Dem metroidvanias mang.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Hyamoto wrote:
Ozirus wrote:
I'm cool with whatever, honestly it's gotten me the chance to catch up on my backlog of GBA games, working on Aria of sorrow and Metroid Fusion. Dem metroidvanias mang.
Cool. Extend the ban for a month, Ozirus?
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:20 pm

How about no. Also, why not make a section for ban appeals, seeing as how I think I'm the first to do this
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Its never a good thing to be the first one banned.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Hyamoto wrote:
How about no. Also, why not make a section for ban appeals, seeing as how I think I'm the first to do this
You said you were cool with whatever, though.
We can hug it out if you want.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 am

krypto406 wrote:
Its never a good thing to be the first one banned.

i think thats cheezz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol no ban appeal section   Lol no ban appeal section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol no ban appeal section
Page 1 of 1