Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped

Go down 
+14
Riku
Shadow
Ohadx
Arch Killz
Forgivenintent
Dppickle
Krypto406
who885
King Arch
Eternal2
Fatty Fatcakes
#Austic
lRoderick
Zanos
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanos

Zanos

So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped Empty
PostSubject: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:32 am

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Also, after reviewing my own screenshots a second time, I realize that Yomi was also on in leaf village.

So why exactly can't two 120 players defend their village from some dude killing people at the Kage House?
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:39 am

Your lucky to have ever gotten GM, only given to you because Berlint old me too, now if he has a problem with this, I'll fight against why you should have it again.

Not like you assisted me in any manor to help the smoothness of the game. You just made this stupid strong uchiha, then edited some invis verbs around and found some loopholes and blah blah blah for uchiha. Then went out to curse and make fun of the players or pvp.

You benefit -nothing- to the staff , and have tunnel vision toward  -gameplay- for everyone, and pvp. It is twisted, but exspected.

It went on for quite some time, And here is where I draw the line.

Last edited by lRoderick on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:39 am

Rod fights with money
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:40 am

I actually help people a lot when you're not on, just ask the players. Just because I don't hand out experience or deal with the fallout from the community despising you doesn't mean I'm not helping the players themselves.

Also, my own contribution or status as a GM is kind of irrelevant to this scenario. The fact is that you punished a player for breaking no rules and with no warning, and that is simply unfair. I had no problems with the previous "Sub-Owner", Truth, because even though he edited himself a lot, he wasn't necessarily unfair to the players.

As for my "crazy edited" uchiha, the only edit on him is an edited Tier62 var set so that MS has no drawbacks, besides blindness. And you can ask some of the soundies I was fighting earlier that day, they actually enjoyed fighting me. It's not like I run into villages and spam kill genins with edits.

And honestly? If I don't get GM back, that's fine. I'd prefer it back since I've been staff on this game for...about five years now? Maybe a bit more. But if I have to go, I'd prefer that it was for standing up for a player.

Very little of that nowadays.

Last edited by Zanos on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:46 am

I could see if it -unfair- if this was some kind of first offence. But I posted -mutliple- times that camping -hosp- isnt tolerated.

Camping the KH / mission area, (yes I'm going to use a word as strong as camping) is just as bad, and he logically being his age knows this.

Eternal was set as an -example- , normally its 1000-3000 seconds. But he was set as an -example- that the announcement was serious . This also isnt his first time he has utterly killed just to kill and ruin the -gameplay- of others, which there is a -differenc-e ; one that you don't see.

Eternal is one of my most valued players, but I will not tolerate this for such a status.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:48 am

KH =/= Hospital.

The hospital is the spawn point. You literally cannot leave if someone is camping it.

If someone is camping the kage house you can organize a defense, or just go do something else, or turn in your missions before they DPS you down.
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:51 am

No one wants to come out and support my boy zanos... tis bullshit.
Everyone fears being banned from a game that they're not really playing.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:51 am

Common sense =/= Player base

I have a average of now 8-10 players in just leaf during this problem. And -most- of them were just back and forth in their village chat about how they can't mission because of the camping. Call it favoritsum, but I'll jail -one- person to save 5-6.

Leaf is obviously the more -nub- players. That can be aggreed on both sides. So it is my dutyy as someone who manages the game to play toward them so they can adapt. they have no chance to -adapt- if they see something like this. And Eternal isnt the only one, I get on a circle jerk of about 5 people on this.

But you dont see this point of view because your not -manageing -a player base. If anything your not helping -greatly- to it(from what I've seen). Instead, you come at me and to the tunnel vision people of this fourm that you were done wrong and the player base is suffering for it. Instead, I'm bringing a new generation of players possibley, and have to do actions like this to bring it in.

With all the stress and blown over the top post on this fourms, I dont need an extra voice(you) coming at me with this.

Last edited by lRoderick on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:54 am

They had two max level players to defend them online at the time.

You could easily have warned Eternal. KH =/= Hospital again. While hospital camping has been against the rules during some wipes in the past, KH camping has never been. For a veteran player to assume that KH camping is still okay if Hospital camping is wrong is perfectly reasonable.

We don't punish players as a control mechanism, Rod. It's used for when people break rules, not because they're inconvenient.

Last edited by Zanos on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:54 am

It is just getting harder and harder for people to defend you at this point, Rod. I have no fucking idea how killing a couple of noobs in pvp game could contribute to someone being jailed for 3 HOURS!? What the hell are their hospital times? 5 to what, 60 seconds? Raided for like 10 minutes, and probably didn't kill either of them more than twice. I can't even comprehend this shit. Fuck the noobs, all the damn real players on the game are gonna quit because of BS like this. I'm not  gonna just sit and watch while a village with double my village's population gets GA when there is something I can do about it, since I put in the time to cap a character. If you can't kill after capping why even play this game?

Even if all of that doesn't seem to make sense in that tyrant head of yours, what justifies 10000 seconds? Why wouldn't a 100 jail suffice, stating afterwards, "Let the newbies train, I'm trying to help the population of the game." You know what?! I would've fucking UNDERSTOOD that!

P.S. You fucking said no camping hospital. You never said anything about Kage House, ever! Don't pretend like I knew this all along.

Last edited by Eternal2 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:55 am

Hunter is gone annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Zanos is gone.

Difference between Zanons editing himself and killing us is that he never bans anyone or jail anyone for dumb reasons you've heard this from most of your "player base" so why not stop it? like i said before you really have no reason to jail him you could have simply told him to stop and maybe he would have.

Honestly people would like you more if you didn't ban/jail/mute for insignificant reasons.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:58 am

Banos your a good guy. but gotta give this one to rod. 1 capped guy can take out an entire uncapped village. since most un-capped guys usually distribute their stats evenly they won't be able to take out the seasoned player such as eternal. he may of been harsh on the jailing. could of gave a warning to. since when you cap you wanna make big moves such as attacking a village. right now rods trying to improve the player base from what it is now to its usual 50 or so iv heard thats the amount of people that use to play.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:59 am

who885 wrote:
Banos your a good guy. but gotta give this one to rod. 1 capped guy can take out an entire uncapped village. since most un-capped guys usually distribute their stats evenly they won't be able to take out the seasoned player such as eternal. he may of been harsh on the jailing. could of gave a warning to. since when you cap you wanna make big moves such as attacking a village. right now rods trying to improve the player base from what it is now to its usual 50 or so iv heard thats the amount of people that use to play.

That doesn't work, because he's banned so many of the veterans. If he wasn't banning and jailing like this, we'd have 50 players already.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:01 am

I don't think you read enough, the hokage and another capped player was online during eternal's raid. They had more than enough people to stop him, but Eternal got jailed for killing a few people. Not only was he jailed for playing, but it was for 10k seconds and a mute for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:01 am

Too many post being done here, and it's going to spiral out of control due to tunneled vision and peer pressure. So as it stands now, I do not regret my decision nor will I be redoing the demotion and stand by what I have said.

I'd continue this on, but I refuse to give more ammunition to false pretext to be used against me(Like I have been already been flooded with)
Back to top Go down
Dppickle

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:06 am

I just needa state the fact that all of the sudden rod feels the need to keep people from getting spam killed when he, literally sat where you spawn after dieing to a GM, and waited for me to move beofre killing me. With his over capped stats, I might add. And all of the sudden hes against spawn killing? Bullshit
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:07 am

who885 wrote:
Your a faggot pls go find a hole and die in it.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:08 am

lRoderick wrote:
Too many post being done here, and it's going to spiral out of control due to tunneled vision and peer pressure. So as it stands now, I do not regret my decision nor will I be redoing the demotion and stand by what I have said.

I'd continue this on, but I refuse to give more ammunition to false pretext to be used against me(Like I have been already been flooded with)
...?
I just posted some screenshots.
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:11 am

I support Zanos 100%
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:16 am

No GM has ever in the history of NNG, muted/jailed people for 10k+ seconds consistently while at the same time averaged like 3 bans a day. Yet, expects this to improve the population.

What part of "3 HOURS IS TOO MUCH" don't you understand Rod?

I'm glad that everyone understands that this was BS. Thanks Zanos, for at least trying.
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:22 am

inb4gamegetsshutdown
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:29 am

Eternal2 wrote:
Thanks Zanos, for at least trying.
I've lost more for less.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:36 am

Fatty Fatcakes wrote:
who885 wrote:

If this is what i get for looking at both sides then i can tell this community is gonna love me. Sorry for what happened banos. you where helpful to me when i had nubish questions to ask when i was first starting out. sad to see something like this happen to you.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:37 am

who885 wrote:
Fatty Fatcakes wrote:
who885 wrote:

If this is what i get for looking at both sides then i can tell this community is gonna love me.
If you're knew to this community then you don't know both sides lol, it's as simple as that. Rod does things like mute/jail/ban excessively for no reason at all. How are you going to defend that?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:39 am

who885 wrote:
Fatty Fatcakes wrote:
who885 wrote:

If this is what i get for looking at both sides then i can tell this community is gonna love me. Sorry for what happened banos. you where helpful to me when i had nubish questions to ask when i was first starting out. sad to see something like this happen to you.
Zanos wrote:
They had two max level players to defend them online at the time.
Your argument is invalid. Please read before posting stuff, and then claiming you looked at both sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next