Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped

Go down 
+14
Riku
Shadow
Ohadx
Arch Killz
Forgivenintent
Dppickle
Krypto406
who885
King Arch
Eternal2
Fatty Fatcakes
#Austic
lRoderick
Zanos
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ohadx

Ohadx

So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:08 am

There is no rule against KH camping, if you want to make a new rule you need to give away warnings first, announce it as a new rule =/
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:37 am

Okay first off , why the fzck are guys bothering to reply to that dickriding fag? He said his new and can see both sides arguements yet all hes done so far is jumping on Rods dick.

Theres no rule for kh camping, never has been. You cant jail ppl for raiding. Those sound faggots like raided shit out of leaf for hours (Eternal didnt do shit untill the last 10 mins or so). But its a pvp game and its always been like this. Especially in this version leafs always getting by sound. Of course Id have liked to see each of those faggots jailed just for being fags but its a pvp game and theyre free to spam kill as many as they want if they dont break any rules like hosp camping. If youd have interfered and just killed them off like Zanos did for a while noone would say shit. But you simply cant jail ppl for playing the game.

Also stripping Zanos? Like wtf? Do I really have to say something to that? When are you gonna get rid of Berlin?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:32 pm

Exactly, if I'm not killing people in a pvp game what do I do? lmao

I mean we did fuck leaf right up, but w/e I can't understand why Eternal would've got jailed out of all people
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:59 pm

who885 wrote:
who885 - Argen Kizura

We know who is the dick rider , NOW KILL EM!!

P.s. I love how Casual Rod acts after he strips Zanos and after Troy tells him whats on his mind... just makes me lol.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:53 pm

King Arch wrote:
who885 wrote:
who885 - Argen Kizura

We know who is the dick rider , NOW KILL EM!!

P.s. I love how Casual Rod acts after he strips Zanos and after Troy tells him whats on his mind... just makes me lol.

Not that hard to find out who i am. The hostility of these "veterans" in just about every game i play never ceases to amuse me.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Hostility? How would you feel if you were being abused ingame for no reason?
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Emp x Forgiven wrote:

and how would you feel if your trying to do mission runs and some one is killing you for (as far as i can see) fun.And dick riding? i just said while i think jailing eternal SHOULD of been a last option. hes not totally wrong for it. and demoting banos shouldn't of even been considered. troy is right. you shouldn't abuse veteran like that. but that doesn't mean they should be excused in any way shape or form.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:24 pm

who885 wrote:
Emp x Forgiven wrote:

and how would you feel if your trying to do mission runs and some one is killing you for (as far as i can see) fun. not sure if eternal was trying to capture the bandum or not but thats the point i guess i failed to get across. and dick riding? i just said while i think jailing eternal SHOULD of been a last option. hes not totally wrong for it. and demoting banos shouldn't of even been considered. troy is right. you shouldn't abuse veteran like that. but that doesn't mean they should be excused in any way shape or form.
He is totally wrong for it. It's not against the rules to spam kill people, sorry bud
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Roderick, Unban me and I'll leave you be with this revolution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:51 pm

as i read this topic with care
i find that zanos was being fair
and if you really did give a warning
eternal jailed needs not informing
however the length is what i concern
for 3 hours zanos had the right to overturn
punishments too harsh has became a habit
though everyone here is a huge faggot

so ye im gonna get a shell so i can do rapid updates. gonna just fix the source of the problem by making cannons and explosive traps or something in kage houses. i also have the interior turfs of leaf so i can make it more secure.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:57 pm

a server to replace a server? or just a separate server to test updates?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:28 pm

New shell if we can find a good one.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Zanos wrote:
New shell if we can find a good one.

Sweet. Glad to see everything worked out for you btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:09 am

I'm glad everything is being situated because this was a doozy to read.

Leaf just needs a slight infrastructure tweak because it has the most openings, and largest base of weak-minded players.
Maybe instead of jailing next time, you should maybe switch villages and fight with the attacker? That's what I'd do at least. It makes your GM/Enforcer job a bit more amusing.
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:17 am

Why King so Smart though.
Back to top Go down
jobby996

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:42 am

This is Rod right now So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 24llu6d
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Lord King wrote:

Leaf just needs a slight infrastructure tweak because it has the most openings, and largest base of weak-minded players.
Maybe instead of jailing next time, you should maybe switch villages and fight with the attacker? That's what I'd do at least. It makes your GM/Enforcer job a bit more amusing.

I was actually doing that earlier when sound was raiding in larger groups. Nobody I kill has hosp time though, so they just kept tracking back.

Edits op.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:07 pm

Zanos wrote:
Lord King wrote:

I was actually doing that earlier when sound was raiding in larger groups. Nobody I kill has hosp time though, so they just kept tracking back.

Edits op.

Endless stream of Mexicans coming over the border.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
so ye im gonna get a shell so i can do rapid updates. gonna just fix the source of the problem by making cannons and explosive traps or something in kage houses. i also have the interior turfs of leaf so i can make it more secure.

GG?
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:49 am

Make it like tower defense xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3