Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped

Go down 
+14
Riku
Shadow
Ohadx
Arch Killz
Forgivenintent
Dppickle
Krypto406
who885
King Arch
Eternal2
Fatty Fatcakes
#Austic
lRoderick
Zanos
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:41 am

who885 wrote:
Fatty Fatcakes wrote:
who885 wrote:
Banos your a good guy. but gotta give this one to rod. 1 capped guy can take out an entire uncapped village. since most un-capped guys usually distribute their stats evenly they won't be able to take out the seasoned player such as eternal. he may of been harsh on the jailing. could of gave a warning to. since when you cap you wanna make big moves such as attacking a village. right now rods trying to improve the player base from what it is now to its usual 50 or so iv heard thats the amount of people that use to play.
Your a faggot pls go find a hole and die in it.

If this is what i get for looking at both sides then i can tell this community is gonna love me. Sorry for what happened banos. you where helpful to me when i had nubish questions to ask when i was first starting out. sad to see something like this happen to you.

He's probably just some noob who I killed like 2 or 3 times. And he got tired of waiting for his 20 second hospital time, so he complained to Rod. Ik I didn't even kill that many people. I raided the least out of all of the people in Sound today. Now Leaf is getting liike uber raided. Oh, the Irony.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:46 am

Eternal2 wrote:
who885 wrote:
Fatty Fatcakes wrote:
who885 wrote:
Banos your a good guy. but gotta give this one to rod. 1 capped guy can take out an entire uncapped village. since most un-capped guys usually distribute their stats evenly they won't be able to take out the seasoned player such as eternal. he may of been harsh on the jailing. could of gave a warning to. since when you cap you wanna make big moves such as attacking a village. right now rods trying to improve the player base from what it is now to its usual 50 or so iv heard thats the amount of people that use to play.
Your a faggot pls go find a hole and die in it.

If this is what i get for looking at both sides then i can tell this community is gonna love me. Sorry for what happened banos. you where helpful to me when i had nubish questions to ask when i was first starting out. sad to see something like this happen to you.

He's probably just some noob who I killed like 2 or 3 times. And he got tired of waiting for his 20 second hospital time, so he complained to Rod. Ik I didn't even kill that many people. I raided the least out of all of the people in Sound today. Now Leaf is getting liike uber raided. Oh, the Irony.

i'm in sand not leaf. How quickly everyone gangs up me is actually funny.

Last edited by who885 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:48 am

Your argument still is a piece of shit. You don't have to try to hide your trying to suck up to rod.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:51 am

People are allowed to disagree.

I obviously think I'm right because I'm me and I wouldn't have done something I thought was wrong, but that doesn't make everyone who thinks differently automatically a faggot/asshole/whatever.
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:54 am

We have very different mindsets.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:57 am

Everyone is free to think how they want. i just think its funny how fast everyone is to gang up on me because what i type is different then "Fu RoD". just because your veteran doesn't give you any more rights than new players. i'll stand by what i post no matter how dumb or ignorant anyone here says it is.
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:03 am

Nah son, veterans need respect, in real life would you ever tell an army veteran hes wrong or fuck you or you suck?
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:06 am

King Arch wrote:
Nah son, veterans need respect, in real life would you ever tell an army veteran hes wrong or fuck you or you suck?

never. hes been through hell and back. would you ever tell that to a trainee? or to a private? i'd hope not.Veteran or not that doesnt give you a i can do whatever and say whatever i want card.

Last edited by who885 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:07 am

Aside: Being in the military doesn't automatically make you deserving of respect.

I know a lot of combat veterans (mostly younger guys who've been to iraq) who are massive douchebags and deployment did not improve their attitudes.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:18 am

who885 wrote:
Everyone is free to think how they want. i just think its funny how fast everyone is to gang up on me because what i type is different then "Fu RoD". just because your veteran doesn't give you any more rights than new players. i'll stand by what i post no matter how dumb or ignorant anyone here says it is.
You are free to think, even though I disproved your point and you have yet to make a different argument to show that rod was in the right,
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:30 am

Krypto406 wrote:
who885 wrote:
You are free to think, even though I disproved your point and you have yet to make a different argument to show that rod was in the right,

I never said he was right i just that he could of done something different in the situation. maybe if i was the one being slaughtered at leaf i would of felt more obligated to choose a side of "fuck you rod". in all honesty this conversation could go for ours and either side prolly wouldn't budge.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:31 am

who885 wrote:
See the thing is, you're new so you have no idea what Rod has done.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:37 am

who885 wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:
who885 wrote:

I never said he was right i just that he could of done something different in the situation. maybe if i was the one being slaughtered at leaf i would of felt more obligated to choose a side of "fuck you rod". in all honesty this conversation could go for ours and either side prolly wouldn't budge.

Bro, I was raiding for like 10 minutes. You call that slaughter? That's pvp.
Back to top Go down
Forgivenintent

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:40 am

Wow, wow, wow. Let's start with a problem that's likely to be brought up that led to this point.

Leaf has infact been raided for most of the day. Fact.
The problem however, OH BOY READ WITH ME, yes there may have been two capped players. But there was also a gang of capped players sitting at the Kage House where the missions were. I was griping, yes. Why? Not because I was getting killed, but because the players that couldn't even hold a candle to a single capped character's stats or skills was being killed for no reason. Then there was the fact that no matter how I approached it, the same shit happened. Area of Effect jutsus went out. My frames dropped, screen froze. I come back to being dead with no way of response.

This was probably what led up to this. This went on for an hour or so. Oh boy, hey look at that. We now have a bit of the entire story.

Fire your fucking shots, that's all I have to say about this.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:42 am

Eternal2 wrote:
who885 wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:
who885 wrote:

maybe not to you. but to the ones being killed. doesn't take long for a capped person to kill a first or second Rbed person.

emp is pointing to some horribly terrible thing rod has done. please enlighten me. this is a pretty good read to when i wanna take a break or when i cancel herb missions.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:42 am

who885 wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:
who885 wrote:

Eternal2 wrote:
and probably didn't kill either of them more than twice.
That doesn't sound like much of a slaughter, in comparison to camping hosp and killing them each like 7+ times. But yes he coulda handled that much differently.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:44 am

Forgiven is referring to the larger raids earlier in the day. When Eternal got jailed he was by himself, or Rod singled him out for some reason.

A 10k jail-time is inappropriate as a warning for doing something that isn't against the rules in any case.

Moreover, NNG is a PvP game. Most villages compete to rush for a GA. You know what happens when people turn in missions? Their village gets influence. Your village loses it.

Raiding a village to prevent them from doing missions is a perfectly valid tactic in a team PvP game.

Last edited by Zanos on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:46 am

Forgivenintent wrote:
Wow, wow, wow. Let's start with a problem that's likely to be brought up that led to this point.

Leaf has infact been raided for most of the day. Fact.
The problem however, OH BOY READ WITH ME, yes there may have been two capped players. But there was also a gang of capped players sitting at the Kage House where the missions were. I was griping, yes. Why? Not because I was getting killed, but because the players that couldn't even hold a candle to a single capped character's stats or skills was being killed for no reason. Then there was the fact that no matter how I approached it, the same shit happened. Area of Effect jutsus went out. My frames dropped, screen froze. I come back to being dead with no way of response.

This was probably what led up to this. This went on for an hour or so. Oh boy, hey look at that. We now have a bit of the entire story.

Fire your fucking shots, that's all I have to say about this.
BUT at this arc in the story, it was only eternal in the village or Rod would have jailed more people Fact
So yes the 2 capped players coulda ganged eternal and killed him, or forced him to run away. ALSO just throwing this out there, you picked wind and you expect no aoes to be on your screen?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:48 am

And I'm not really concerned about Rod standing up for leaf or whatever. That's fine. I'm more concerned that his style is way too heavy handed and too quick to pull the trigger on people. For doing nothing.

Which is either ironic or telling, coming from me.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:01 am

who885 wrote:
Eternal2 wrote:
who885 wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:
who885 wrote:

maybe not to you. but to the ones being killed. doesn't take long for a capped person to kill a first or second Rbed person.

emp is pointing to some horribly terrible thing rod has done. please enlighten me. this is a pretty good read to when i wanna take a break or when i cancel herb missions.
Well I'm saying if you were around as long as people like Krypto, Eternal, and I then you would know Rod bans/mutes/jails people excessively all the time. The thing he did to Eternal, he's done to Krillix several times for no reason. Killing people in a pvp game doesnt deserve the jail time lets be honest.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:08 am

Emp x Forgiven wrote:
who885 wrote:
Eternal2 wrote:
who885 wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:
who885 wrote:

Well I'm saying if you were around as long as people like Krypto, Eternal, and I then you would know Rod bans/mutes/jails people excessively all the time. The thing he did to Eternal, he's done to Krillix several times for no reason. Killing people in a pvp game doesnt deserve the jail time lets be honest.

I remember when i was on my first time RBing. krillex was camping sound's message board and kept coming back everytime he was up for jail.wanna know how i felt? it Sucked. all i wanted to do was pick my weeds and then get my measly 150 xp. your looking at it as in iv worked hard for my level so lets troll everyone lower then me. kinda pathetic when a level 120 is killing a first rb level 25. i do understand though. iv heard he bans when he gets beaten. thats pretty messed up.but i havent seen any of that first hand so i wouldnt know.
Back to top Go down
Arch Killz

Arch Killz

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:27 am

I kill people cause I find it fuck to bad for you your week, everyone goes through the diying stage even the veteran player but they don't complain about it the suck it up and think about when there cap they gonna tear who ever killed them apart, now why don't you stfu and do the same?
Back to top Go down
Arch Killz

Arch Killz

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:27 am

I find it fun*
Back to top Go down
Arch Killz

Arch Killz

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:28 am

Mb for spelling typing on my phone
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:41 am

Krillix wrote:
I kill people cause I find it fuck to bad for you your week, everyone goes through the diying stage even the veteran player but they don't complain about it the suck it up and think about when there cap they gonna  tear who ever killed them apart, now why don't you stfu and do the same?

never complained ingame. just needed a example lol sorry for ruining your beauty sleep or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped   So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I bet you're wondering why I got stripped
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next