Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsunami no windup time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Tsunami no windup time Empty
PostSubject: Tsunami no windup time   Tsunami no windup time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Ive seen it used without any windup time. They move freely and then bam tsunami out of a sudden.
Theres also a bug with sahdow clones. Normally you get stunned for like 1 sec but the one using tsunami without windup doesnt have the stun.
Either way stuns/binds seems fucked up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami no windup time   Tsunami no windup time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Chidori doesnt have any windup time either. (Unmastered)
I also noticed hyuuga 128 palm doesnt have windup time either. Its like .5 sec but when Frank used it on me, it didnt stun me or him but after I ran away for like one sec and he was right behind me all of a sudden the jutsus activated again and hit me.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami no windup time   Tsunami no windup time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:57 pm

I dont understand what you dont get, it has windup time, you are just allowed to move while its charging. I've said this numerous times
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami no windup time   Tsunami no windup time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:49 pm

And Ive said numerous times that you dont get how tsunami works. You cant mvoe around while its charging. You are supposed to be stunned. Its bugged. Bugged you know? How op do you think sand users would be with no windup time for tsunami?

Like every jutsu that has a windup is bugged right now. Unmastered chidori is. Hyuuga palms is. Iron unleash is (if they dont have enough hs that is). Tsunami is. Idk what happened but it fucked up the windup times, removed them completly.
Back to top Go down
jobby996

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami no windup time   Tsunami no windup time I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:40 am

sand tsunami bugs alot
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami no windup time   Tsunami no windup time I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:26 am

I do believe its bugged actually. I would think otherwise if you did the hs's and were stunned when actually using the tsunami, similar to unleash. But you're facing one way, in a different location, when tsunami is on the other side of the world.

Same with frank and 8 tri-grams.

Uchihas and chidori and fireball.

Moves have gotten slippery since the update. Not that I mind the uchiha slipperynesd, ahem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami no windup time   Tsunami no windup time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsunami no windup time
Page 1 of 1