Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozirus

Ozirus

Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress) Empty
PostSubject: Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress)   Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:20 am

Uchiha

Level 2: You have learned your first fire jutsu, Fireball Jutsu! This jutsu makes you breath out a ball of fire that combusts into flames on impact, dealing fire damage to everyone on the flames every second.

Level 3: You have awaken your Sharingan! While this eye jutsu is activated, you are able to perform actions that normally would be impossible to do, like falcon drop. While sharingan is active, you gain accuracy, dodge and handseal speed.

Level 5: You have learned Falcon Drop! This techinique lets you smash the enemy by kicking them in the air and them taking them down headfirst. This move, if improved by skills and sharingan can critically hit very often.

Level 7: You have learned Phoenix Flower Jutsu! This jutsu lets you fire multiple fireballs out of your mouth, dealing fire damage on impact.

Level 11: Fireball Jutsu is now level 2! The flames now last longer and the charge time is reduced! Also the fireball size increased!

Level 12: Falcon Drop is now level 2! The cooldown is decreased by 20% and t
the critical rate is increased by 25%.

Level 15: Your Sharingan has matured to two tomoes! Your accuracy, dodge, handseal time, damage, defense and cooldown speed increased!

Level 15: You have learned Body Illusion! This illusion temporarily changes your body into an illusion and when you get hit by any attack, your body will turn into crows and fly away and your real body will appear behind the attacker.

Level 18: Phoenix Flower level is now level 2! You now fire one more fireball and you fire them faster.

Level 22: Fireball Jutsu level is now level 3! The flame area increased and last even longer!

Level 25: You have learned Chidori! This powerful ability charges lightning-like chakra in your palm, and boost you forward. Anyone you collide with gets hit for heavy piercing damage.

Level 28: Falcon Drop is now level 3! This move now does 50% more damage when it doesnt critically hit.

Level 30: Phoenix Flower level is now level 3! You now fire one more fireball and fire them more rapidly.

Level 33: You have mastered Fireball Jutsu! The flame area is increased, the charge time is reduced and the flame lasting time is increased!

Level 38: Chidori is now level 2! The handseal time and charge-up time has decreased by 40%

Level 45: You have learned your third fire jutsu, Dragon Flames Jutsu. This jutsu uses wires to create a dragon like projectile of fire that deals heavy damage on impact and covers the ground it passes in flames.

Level 50: You have mastered Phoenix Flower! The fireball damage has increased!

Level 55: Your Sharingan has matured to three tomoes! Your accuracy, dodge, handseal speed, defense and damage increased! Your vision also will not be obscured by chidori and your movement speed increased in sharingan.
Chidori is now level 3! Your vision is now steady while using it.

Level 60: You have learned Clone Explosion. This move creates a shadow clone filled with explosive chakra in your position, exploding for massive damage in two seconds or when it gets struck.

Level 70: Dragon Flames is now level 2! The flame damage of fireball jutsu and dragon flames is increased by 25%.

Level 75: Clone Explosion is now level 2! The damage is increased by 20%.

Level 80: You have mastered Dragon Flames! The flame radius from the explosion is increased and the impact damage is increased by 25%!

Level 90: Chidori is now mastered! The charge-up time is decreased by 90% and the damage increased by 30%.

Level 95: You have unlocked your Mangekyou Sharingan. This demonic sharingan when activated gives you immense power in exchange for gradual blindness. It allows you to use the ultimate jutsus Amaterasu and Tsukiyome and makes piercing gaze a full stun. Your energy bar has been replaced with vision. The smaller the bar the more blind you are.

Level 95: You have learned Amaterasu! This move creates black flames hot as the sun to consume the enemy. It deals massive damage that can destroy destroy anyone caught in it. It will remove any binds on the enemy when hit because of the searing heat. Using this jutsu wears your eyesight out.

Level 95: You have learned Tsukuyome! This jutsu makes the enemy think they are being tortured by you repeatedly for days. It paralyses the enemy while they are in the illusion. This jutsu uses a great deal of chakra and wears our your eyesight. If you kill the enemy while they are in this illusion, their hospital time is increased.

Level 100: You have mastered Falcon Drop! It now confuses the enemy for 6 seconds!

Level 120: You have mastered Clone Explosion! It now roots the enemy in place for 4 seconds!

Hyuuga

Level 2:You have learned Byakugan! This eye jutsu is the most important jutsu for Hyuugas. This allows you to see people from up to 20 tiles, see their chakra if they're hiding and is required for your other jutsus to work. You gain increased accuracy and critical strike rate while this is active.

Level 5: You have learned Rotation! This lets you use your advanced chakra control to create a spinning chakra barrier around you, shielding you. It also causes damage to enemies around you.

Level 8: You have learned Empty Palm! This move knocks back a enemy in front of you and stuns them for 1 second. If they are directly in front of you they will also get hit for heavy damage.

Level 15: Rotation is now level 2! It now destroys all clones near you.

Level 16: Empty Palm is now level 2! The stun is now 2 seconds.

Level 20: You have learned Lion Palm! This move instantly strike targets in front of you, pulling them towards you, doing damage to them and slowing them down. It will also decrease their combat performance for a period of time.

Level 25: You have mastered Rotation! It now shields from ultimate jutsus!

Level 28: Empty Palm level is now level 3! The range of its effect inreased.

Level 32: Lion Palm is now level 2! Your critical strike with this move now stuns the enemy for 1 second.

Level 35: You have learned your fifth clan move, Mountain Crusher. This move will let you charge up chakra to hit the person in front of you for extreme damage. Its critical strike chance is 25% higher.

Level 40: Your Byakugan has matured! It now allows you to track further and you gain extra attack speed, accuracy and critical strike rate.

Level 46: You have mastered Empty Palm! You learned to channel your energy downwards, making your empty palm smash your enemies into the ground, instead of knocking them back you deal heavy damage and incapacitate everyone in your path for 2 seconds.

Level 50: You have mastered Lion Palm! The debuff from this move now last longer and this jutsu now deals 30% more damage!

Level 60: You have learned your sixth clan move, Eight Trigrams Sixty Four Palms. This move will create a large circle and everyone that is caught in it will get hit for health and chakra damage repeatedly, usually causing extreme damage to one or high damage to a group of enemies.

Level 65: Mountain Crusher is now level 2! The damage of the jutsu is higher and it knocks back more.

Level 75: Mountain Crusher level is now level 3! The knockback is even higher and it stuns the opponent briefly.

Level 85: You have mastered Mountain Crusher! The damage and knockback is even higher now!

Level 95: Your Byakugan is now mastered! Your radar now lets you view a massive area and your critical strike chance, accuracy, dodge rate and attack speed increase
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress)   Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:25 am

Like I said in the other post, I'll spice it up more when more clans are added and I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Rosalia

Rosalia

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress)   Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:44 am

For the record, I'm less interested in the details you guys have posted, than the passives. I'd like to know all the passive info. And jutsu basic info.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress)   Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:44 am

Berlin is the one with all the passives info, go talk to him about it. And I could honestly care less if your interested or not. I'm posting this so people stop asking when they get certain skills and when they master.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress)   Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:16 am

You know i would help if i could lmao. Butttt if you want me to edit them/Add spoilers/Change colors/Organize by the jutsu just lemme know. Id like your permission to copy/paste since i cant edit others topics :p OR I can add spoilers and all and give you the edited topic to post.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress)   Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:00 am

Cheezz wrote:
I can add spoilers and all and give you the edited topic to post.

Yeah do that, just send it to me on skype.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress)   Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaf Village Jutsu Guide(work-in-progress)
Page 1 of 1