Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the point of this skill?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

What is the point of this skill? Empty
PostSubject: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Literally I don't see a point in Byakugan other than to piss me off and make me have white eyes
(Attention grabber now over, time ot use some logical words now)

A picture of me without byakguan as a level 120:

What is the point of this skill? Sfdz61

Without:

What is the point of this skill? 28l9js2

Now some pretty basic ones you see change: Dodge rate, Melee accuracy , attack speed, Crit rate

But other than that what is the point of Byakugan? According to the series this is supposue to be a noticeable difference in skill as well as strength and such. Instead, I get this skill that gives me dodge rate and melee accuracy? Really? Really? On a 120 basis, no one misses each other. Ever. Even if you try. Hard.

News flash as well, I dont need byakguan to crit all the time. Every 1 out of 5 hits I won't crit. With rapid palms, this tact on perks means -nothing- with the activiation of my yuki passive.

And other than these 3 changes, -NOTHING ELSE CHANGES-. Sure there was the fact that byakugan gave you radar. Oh yea awesome, if you're chasing someone they cant use  Master sub -> Lightning flash -> Body flicker. Thankfully that was removed and at the same time it angers me that it was. Not saying I want it back, but the skill itself, byakugan, is almost -pointless-.

Even if we look on the Level up boundaries Hyuuga gets upgrades as it levels that talk about the Radar. The RADAR isnt even in THE GAME(It sucked as well as lagged the game).

Once again Hyuuga has these pointless things just thrown in it just to say "Hey this is a naruto game and we have Hyuugas."

Not convinced? Go look at what Uchiha implants / Sharigan does in comparrison.

Last edited by lRoderick on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:12 pm

30% Attack Speed
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Emp x ??? wrote:
30% Attack Speed

So if I got 6 more tai, there would then be -no- point of Byakguan.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:25 pm

But your AS would still increase by 30%, would it not?
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Emp x ??? wrote:
But your AS would still increase by 30%, would it not?

The point of the response is that a stat that takes -little- more effort, could replace byak as a whole.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:12 pm

It wouldn't replace it because you would always get the buff
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Emp x ??? wrote:
It wouldn't replace it because you would always get the buff

My God why are you not grasping what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:29 pm

I guess you didn't understand me then
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Emp x ??? wrote:

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Lambach

Lambach

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:21 am

lRoderick wrote:
Emp x ??? wrote:

Agreed.

He's saying that even if you increased your stats, the byakugan would still make your attack speed 30% faster than that increased value. There's no replacing that bonus with stat gain because of this. However I do agree that the byakugan's bonuses are a little pathetic. A defense boost is in order, at least.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:31 am

20% crit chance is also pretty significant.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:09 am

Zanos wrote:
20% crit chance is also pretty significant.

Being the amount of bonuses of crit I get naturally from my leveling boundaries as well as speed itself(I could also boost the crit chance passive i have in my tree ' concentration') the extra 20% doesnt do me justice.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:20 pm

What does that even mean? It doesn't do "you" justice? Then fuck you.

Byakugan boosts two of the stats that synergize the most with the Hyuugas playstyle. 20% crit is a lot. 30% attack speed isn't a ton when you already have 330%, but that's still a 10% increase.

Byakugan also costs no chakra, while regular sharingan and implants both drain a considerable amount.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:39 pm

You have a passive that lowers it by 45%. And you standing still using no jutsus you abrely see a decrease. Along side this you have a varying kit that allows you to even get more chakra if you someone happen to run out(I myself had 26 int and 20 handseals so this is how I come to this conclusion).

On terms of the usage of byakguan it may synergize and all that good stuff. But can you really compare the clear gap of power gained between byuak and sharigan?

Once again there is a passive in my tree called 'concentration' that boost my crit above 20%. In this scrnshot though I chose not to boost it in my skill tree being I always crit nonetheless with speed + leveling boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of this skill?   What is the point of this skill? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the point of this skill?
Page 1 of 1