Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is "skill"?

Go down 
+14
Troy
Michael Ashford
Cheezz
Kabeto
Eternal2
Zanos
Ozirus
Kyuz
Mr.Chow
chrisw
Envy
Gluscap
#Austic
Lord King
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord King

Lord King

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:25 pm

I've heard this... a lot. What the f**k is skill on NNG?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:05 pm

It's imaginative.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Its a PvP game. No matter what the game(unless it is completely based on chance), if its PvP, you only beat your opponent consistently if you're somehow better than them. Like if you have two sand players who have the exact same build as each other and are at the same level, yet player one beats player 2 9/10 times then there is something one player is doing the other is not.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Something located in the skill tree, perhaps? ;o
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Sounds like a mental disorder if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:35 pm

I think it's dyslexia in disguise.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Nathanok wrote:
Its a PvP game. No matter what the game(unless it is completely based on chance), if its PvP, you only beat your opponent consistently if you're somehow better than them. Like if you have two sand players who have the exact same build as each other and are at the same level, yet player one beats player 2 9/10 times then there is something one player is doing the other is not.
Lol they ignored you
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chow

Mr.Chow

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Skill is , when you raid an entire village of level 50-100 on your own, killing the level 100 constantly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Arch is right, skill means having a high level char of the strongest and most unbalanced clan right now and raiding the shit outta ppl
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:00 am

Kyuz wrote:
Arch is right, skill means having a high level char of the strongest and most unbalanced clan right now and raiding the shit outta ppl
This makes sense.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 am

Arch Killz wrote:
Skill is , when you raid an entire village of level 50-100 on your own, killing the level 100 constantly.
So skill is being uchiha and spamming fire like crazy while running in circles waiting for the moves to come off cd....sounds hard Sad
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:37 am

Someone sounded a bit butthurt imo
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:33 pm

It doesn't exist right now. The balance of the game is fucked up right now and nobody knows how to play their clans.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:47 am

chrisw wrote:
Arch Killz wrote:
So skill is being uchiha and spamming fire like crazy while running in circles waiting for the moves to come off cd....sounds hard Sad
Lmao... just lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
Kabeto

Kabeto

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Skill is skill, if you ain't got it, you ain't got it. Watch how other players use certain clans, learn from them; it's not all about stats.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Its the way yo fingers move around you're keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:29 pm

There is no skill in NNG. Just high levels, bug abusers(hyuugas), and chance.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:09 pm

You're forgetting unbalanced jutsus/clans
Back to top Go down
Kabeto

Kabeto

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Who cares about balance I don't! Is everything balanced in real life? On the anime are clans balanced? Hyuugas in the lead are known as the strongest clan, so they're respected. As itachi says every jutsu has a weakness, therefore every clan does. So haaaa to "unbalanced clans".
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chow

Mr.Chow

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:53 pm

if a clan is unbalanced and more powerful than the clan you are, if you have high skill you beat your opponent that is stronger than you or in your case "unbalanced"
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:27 am

Kabeto wrote:
Who cares about balance I don't! Is everything balanced in real life? On the anime are clans balanced? Hyuugas in the lead are known as the strongest clan, so they're respected. As itachi says every jutsu has a weakness, therefore every clan does. So haaaa to "unbalanced clans".

Yeah guys. No game should ever be balanced because video games should be complete simulations of real life...I mean anime where people shoot fire out of their eyes.

Are you for real?
Back to top Go down
Troy

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:34 am

I lol'd

When I get home. I'm going to make a clan with the same build as all of the top players of every clan available.. And own them all. Just to show you it's all about skill.

Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:03 am

TrutH wrote:
I lol'd

When I get home. I'm going to make a clan with the same build as all of the top players of every clan available.. And own them all. Just to show you it's all about skill.

That's cheating, to copy someones build via using admun powa's to figure out there stats.
Back to top Go down
Kabeto

Kabeto

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am

Zanos wrote:
Kabeto wrote:

Yeah guys. No game should ever be balanced because video games should be complete simulations of real life...I mean anime where people shoot fire out of their eyes.

Are you for real?

Yeah I'm for real, I just don't complain like most people. I'm sure if the clans are that unbalanced Berlin will fix it if he really wants to. People just complain because they think they'll get something out of it.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:59 am

Kabeto wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Kabeto wrote:

Are you for real?

Yeah I'm for real, I just don't complain like most people. I'm sure if the clans are that unbalanced Berlin will fix it if he really wants to. People just complain because they think they'll get something out of it.

you complained when crazzy€y€zz pwned you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is "skill"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is "skill"?   What is "skill"? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is "skill"?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next