Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaguya Clan Guide (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guy

Guy

Kaguya Clan Guide (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya Clan Guide (WIP)   Kaguya Clan Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Stats: In no particular order; Stam, Str, Tai, and Spd are the major stats. 10 int as with any clan for water running. Stam increases hp and energy regen, both very important things for a kag. Str and tai directly effect attack power, and Tai and Spd allow for faster melee attacks.

Condensed Blade vs Double Blade
Spoiler:

Skill Tree:

Last edited by Hungryman Hunger on Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:04 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Clan Guide (WIP)   Kaguya Clan Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:31 pm

CB Kaguyas actually work out okay in prolonged combat, just not sustained combat/trading. They need to 'joust' to do damage, and are not capable of the oft-used Camellia-Willow combo that most DB Kaguyas do without batting an eyelash.

I'd like to calculate it someday, but I'm unsure if the damage gained from CB outweighs the damage that DBs get that significantly. They build roughly the same stats, though, but with the upcoming Kaguya speed buff, CB Kaguyas will not need 30 Speed. Someone should test this later today with me.

Bloodlust as a whole is overrated if you're a CB Kaguya. Even at endgame with ~2100hp, I gain back roughly 10-15 hp every melee hit. Since CB Kaguyas are not great at sustained fighting, this is not very useful.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Clan Guide (WIP)   Kaguya Clan Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Suspicious wrote:
CB Kaguyas actually work out okay in prolonged combat, just not sustained combat/trading. They need to 'joust' to do damage, and are not capable of the oft-used Camellia-Willow combo that most DB Kaguyas do without batting an eyelash.

I'd like to calculate it someday, but I'm unsure if the damage gained from CB outweighs the damage that DBs get that significantly. They build roughly the same stats, though, but with the upcoming Kaguya speed buff, CB Kaguyas will not need 30 Speed. Someone should test this later today with me.

Bloodlust as a whole is overrated if you're a CB Kaguya. Even at endgame with ~2100hp, I gain back roughly 10-15 hp every melee hit. Since CB Kaguyas are not great at sustained fighting, this is not very useful.

Will update later today/tommorow along with skill tree, i will just stick the quote in there if thats fine with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Clan Guide (WIP)   Kaguya Clan Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguya Clan Guide (WIP)
Page 1 of 1