Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuki Clan Guide (WIP)

Go down 
+2
dazbuzz
Kenzo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenzo

Kenzo

Yuki Clan Guide (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Clan Guide (WIP)   Yuki Clan Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:17 pm

DISCONTINUED DUE TO WIPE. WILL UPDATE BASED ON INFO RECEIVED FROM PLAYERS.
The red text is pulled straight from Berlin's post.
A = Attack Power
P = Ninjutsu power

Stat Gains:
Strength: +1.5 attack power, +6 health, +2 chakra
Stamina: +0.2 energy regen per second, +0.4 health per second, +17 health, +2 chakra
Handseals:
Ninjutsu: +2 ninjutsu power, +1 ninjutsu proficiency, +2 health, +2 chakra
Taijutsu: +6% attack speed, +3% dodge, +4% accuracy, +0.5 attack power, +1 taijutsu proficiency, +2 health, +2 chakra
Speed: +1% critical defense, +1% critical rate, -0.5% ninjutsu cooldown, -1.2% taijutsu cooldown, +2% attack speed, +3% dodge, +2 health, +2 chakra
Intelligence:

Jutsus:

Throwing Needles (not a jutsu) - 16% - 48% A based on range
Spoiler:
Senbon Wave - 32% - 100% A based on range
Spoiler:
Water Clone
Spoiler:
A Thousand Needles of Death - 70% - 260% P based on amount of needles hit
Spoiler:
Hidden Mist Jutsu
Spoiler:
Ice Prison Jutsu - 80% P
Spoiler:
Crystal Ice Mirrors - 45% A for smaller, faster needles, 80% A for slower wave of needles
Spoiler:
Mask of the Mist (not a jutsu)
Spoiler:
Iceberg Smasher - 120% P
Spoiler:
Ice Dome
Spoiler:

Click Here For The Skill Tree

I'll add fighting strategies, tips, combos, and other stuff later on.

Last edited by Kenzo on Wed May 01, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
dazbuzz

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Guide (WIP)   Yuki Clan Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Very nice. You could also add a link to the Skill Tree Berlin posted in the Patch Notes section. It has some very useful information that is nice for planning a build.

Also, could you add in which stats affect Yuki damaging jutsu? For example the normal Thrown Senbon. Are they affected by Ninjutsu, or Attack Power? Does the same formula apply to the Ice Needles(1000 Needles of Death jutsu)?.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Guide (WIP)   Yuki Clan Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:06 pm

dazbuzz wrote:
Very nice. You could also add a link to the Skill Tree Berlin posted in the Patch Notes section. It has some very useful information that is nice for planning a build.

Also, could you add in which stats affect Yuki damaging jutsu? For example the normal Thrown Senbon. Are they affected by Ninjutsu, or Attack Power? Does the same formula apply to the Ice Needles(1000 Needles of Death jutsu)?.

Senbons are all based off of Nin. Nice guide though, I have all the jutsus, just need to get around to uploading them. I can PM you them if you want
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Guide (WIP)   Yuki Clan Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:20 pm

is senbon wave still str based or tai?
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Guide (WIP)   Yuki Clan Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:52 pm

@Ozirus: I would appreciate it if you did since I'm not capped yet and I missed the level requirement for level 3 "A Thousand Needles of Death".

As for the jutsus, I'll probably ask Berlin if he can send me the damage formulas for each one. If not I'll try to calculate them in game. The latter will be hard since I'll have to take offense/defence buffs/debuffs into account.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Guide (WIP)   Yuki Clan Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:17 pm

I like thiz, ANOTHA!
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Guide (WIP)   Yuki Clan Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:30 am

thanks for all this info, despite it not showing all of it.

I mastered 1000 needles of death at lvl 105 I think, getting a reduction of the damage reduction per needle.
I also mastered Ice dome, at lvl 120, I deal 30% more damage in it.
and I mastered Iceberg breaker, Idk what lvl but it slows when the enemy is landed on the ground after the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Guide (WIP)   Yuki Clan Guide (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuki Clan Guide (WIP)
Page 1 of 1