Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Update: Yuki Clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Next Update: Yuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Next Update: Yuki Clan   Next Update: Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 am

The clan I'm gonna work on next because I like Haku.

Yuki clan is a area based clan.

Senbon - You throw little needles instead of shurkens and kunais. These senbons are as strong as shurikens and the projectiles are as fast as kunais. Can be thrown twice as fast as shurikens and have a extra 20% chance to crit.

Senbon Wave - Fire a wave of needles in front of you, dealing twice the damage of senbons. Always crits.

Water Clone Jutsu - When activated, the next time you get damaged a water clone takes the hit and you turn invisible for 2 seconds. They have 10% of your health and if they don't get destroyed by the initial damage they will fight with you for up to 15 seconds.

Hidden Mist Jutsu - Create a huge patch of mist that renders you invisible to enemies and removes the ability to use lightning flash. The mist dissipates around enemies. Lasts 20 seconds. Byakugan users can still see the enemies from their radar.

A Thousand Needles of Death - Shoot ice needles that strikes from all directions in front of you.
Ice Prison Jutsu - Encase all enemies around you in a ice prison. Any damage done will shatter the prison, freeing them, dealing damage and slowing them down.

Crystal Ice Mirrors - You dash forward. If you collide with an enemy they are slowed down and mirrors surround them. The mirrors shoot senbons rapidly and lasts 5 seconds or until you disable it. You appear in a mirror behind the enemy after this jutsu ends.

Iceberg Smasher - Massive spikes of ice shoots up from the ground, dealing massive damage and knocking enemies up in a cone.

Ice Dome - Create a arena of ice around you for up to 12 seconds, trapping any enemies inside. People inside the arena can not use lightning flash to escape and people outside can not use get in. You deal extra damage inside the dome. You can activate Crystal Ice Mirrors to transform the dome into mirrors, which performs a even deadlier senbon barrage lasting 5 seconds.

Skill Tree TBA
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: Next Update: Yuki Clan   Next Update: Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:55 pm

I telling you add M Iron clan. M is a special IRON XD
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Next Update: Yuki Clan   Next Update: Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:10 pm

I like it already but I'm sticking to my Uchiha. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Next Update: Yuki Clan   Next Update: Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:50 pm

Sounds like a clan I'd rebirth into. Can't wait to see it out.
Back to top Go down
samkiwas

PostSubject: Re: Next Update: Yuki Clan   Next Update: Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:10 pm

why not senju
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Update: Yuki Clan   Next Update: Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:45 pm

2 - You now throw needles with pinpoint precision instead of Shurikens or Kunais. These needles can be thrown incredibly fast and has extra chance to critically hit.
5 - You have learned Senbon Wave. You throw a quick wave of needles in a wide area, doing double damage.
7 - You have learned Water Clone Jutsu. When activated, the next time you get damaged a water clone will takes the hit and you turn invisible for 0.5 second. If they don't get destroyed by the initial damage they will fight with you for up to 15 seconds. The water clones has 10% of your current health.
10 - You have learned A Thousand Needles of Death. You create ice in a circular area in front of you that shoots ice needles that strikes from all directions in front of you. Multiple needles hitting the same enemy deal 25% less damage per needle.
12 - Your Senbon Wave is level 2. The needles can now pierce and hit up to two enemies
15 - You have learned Hidden Mist Jutsu. Create a huge patch of mist that renders you invisible to enemies. The mist dissipates around enemies. Lasts 20 seconds.
18 - You have learned Ice Prison Jutsu. Thie jutsu encase all enemies around you in a ice prison for up to two seconds. Any damage done will shatter the prison, freeing them and dealing damage.
22 - Your Water Clone Jutsu is level 2. You now remain invisible for 1.5 second.
25 - A Thousand Needles of Death is level 2. It deals 20% more damage.
30 - Your Senbon Wave is level 3. The cooldown has decreased.
32 - You have learned Crystal Ice Mirrors. You dash forward. If you collide with an enemy they are slowed down and mirrors surround them. The mirrors shoot senbons rapidly and lasts 3 seconds or until you deactivate it. You appear in a mirror behind the enemy if you deactivate this jutsu.
35 - Your Hidden Mist Jutsu is level 2. You take 20% less damage while hidden.
38 - Your Water Clone Jutsu is level 3. The clones now have 12% of your maximum health.
40 - You have learned Iceberg Smasher. Massive spikes of ice shoots up from the ground, dealing massive damage and knocking enemies up in a cone.
42 - Ice Prison is level 2. It now freeze for up to 3 seconds.
45 - A Thousand Needles of Death is level 3. The cooldown decreased by 30%.
50 - Your Senbon Wave is mastered. The first hit deals triple damage instead of double
52 - Crystal Ice Mirrors is level 2. You deal 30% more damage.
55 - Your Hidden Mist Jutsu is level 3. The mist takes longer to reveal than before when you move around.
58 - Your Iceberg Smasher is level 2. The handseal time and windup time is halfened.
60 - You have learned Ice Dome. Create a arena of ice around you for up to 8 seconds, trapping any enemies inside. People inside the arena can not use lightning flash to escape and people outside can not get in. You deal extra damage inside the dome. You can activate Crystal Ice Mirrors to transform the dome into mirrors, which performs a even deadlier senbon barrage lasting for half the remaining duration of the dome up to 5 seconds.
65 - Your Water Clone Jutsu is mastered. You now create a full health water clone being the enemy to fight with you when this jutsu is triggered.
68 - Your Ice Prison is mastered. The range has increased.
70 - Your Iceberg Smasher is level 3. It now deals 25% more damage.
75 - Your Ice Dome is level 2. You take 20% less damage inside the dome.
80 - Your Hidden Mist Jutsu is mastered. The handseal time is halfened.
85 - Crystal Ice Mirrors is mastered. It now last up to 5 seconds.
90 - Your Ice Dome is level 3. It now lasts 12 seconds.
100 - Your Iceberg Smasher is mastered. You now stun the enemy for 2 seconds after the land on the ground.
110 - Your A Thousand Needles of Death is mastered. The damage reduction per needle decreased to 12% from 25%.
120 - Your Ice Dome is mastered. You deal 20% more damage inside the dome.

Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Next Update: Yuki Clan   Next Update: Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Make sure the crystal Ice mirrors dash is Closer to body flicker than falcon drop because hitting with falcon drop is really hard and I'd actually like to hit with my crystal ice mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Update: Yuki Clan   Next Update: Yuki Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Update: Yuki Clan
Page 1 of 1