Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spawn killing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegito05

Vegito05

Spawn killing Empty
PostSubject: Spawn killing   Spawn killing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:25 pm

So, since EMP and Neko kinda abused the money they got from killing kings ubber edited character, we all in leaf got a shitload of hosp times. I got sick of it so i betrayed the village to get 5 sec hosp times. Because before that i already spent about 2.5 hours!!! sitting in the hosp alongside shadow and musab. As EMP saw that i was a missing, he went to iron village and just killed me over and over again. So just as i Respawn i died. Screenshots following. As i wanted to get off the Game to report this, Siku logged in. After some discussion Siku decided that its ok to do so. So Booby (or however he renamed himself now) just continued to kill. I remember when i once traced a bounty like this, Ozi threatened me with a ban. And when Shadow did it to Meww, Hunter said it was against the rules too and kinda gave him a warning. I dont want anyone besides GMs and EMP to repost here (ironic since no1 wants EMP to repost).

Screenshots:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dppickle

Spawn killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing   Spawn killing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:29 pm

The only abuse here is that you went missing nin to avoid your bounties. Yikes. -Emp
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Spawn killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing   Spawn killing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Dppickle wrote:
The only abuse here is that you went missing nin to avoid your bounties. Yikes. -Emp
I still think its my decision when i go missing nin. I was against low hosp times on missing nins all the time. Since everyone claims its fine --> there you go
Back to top Go down
Dppickle

Spawn killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing   Spawn killing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:41 pm

But you were radioing me and telling me how you went missing to avoid the jail time...
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Spawn killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing   Spawn killing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Dppickle wrote:
But you were radioing me and telling me how you went missing to avoid the jail time...
Like i said, its my desicion to go missing or not. Since the low hosp time is the only perk like everyone claims, its not abuse.

EDIT: Close this shit. Maurice "dealt" with it. EMP got jailed for 200 sec lol (less than my regular hosp time)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spawn killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn killing   Spawn killing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spawn killing
Page 1 of 1