Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respawn Killing

Go down 
+5
Scriblz
HeilMeinExodus
ElpChidori
Shadow
Meww
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Meww

Meww

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Respawn Killing Untitl10

Respawn Killing Abuse210

Killed me right after i respawned. Pretty sure someone said thats against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:50 pm

he obviously didnt know it wasnt allowed..i told him to stop and he did and it was only one kill there
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Lol it's funny how nobody barely moved in the picture.
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Funny how Meww hosp killed me while hiding, and I never complained
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:20 am

I hit you once but stoped when i heard it was against rules
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:53 am

I handled this earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jobby

Jobby

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:16 am

lol meww getting pwned ^
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Thats funny. When Kido camped outside of hosp its ok but this is against the rules?
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:00 pm

If you didn't report it on the forums then shut the hell up and stop complaining.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Mystifier wrote:
If you didn't report it on the forums then shut the hell up and stop complaining.

So instead of telling the online GMs, which could check it by watching Kido's screen, I should report on forums?
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:43 pm

If there are any GM's or Moderators online. It is possible to contact them, but you could always be safe to take a Screenshot just to be sure. If no GM or Moderator is present, you could post a thread in this Report Abuse section.

If that has answered your question, I think we should stop commenting on these posts since they're entirely irrelevant. This case has been dealt with for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:46 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
If there are any GM's or Moderators online. It is possible to contact them, but you could always be safe to take a Screenshot just to be sure. If no GM or Moderator is present, you could post a thread in this Report Abuse section.

If that has answered your question, I think we should stop commenting on these posts since they're entirely irrelevant. This case has been dealt with for a while now.

I know that, but can you explain it to the Mods? I did tell one. What happened? He ignored me. And how am i supposed to take a SS when i get killed as soon as im out of hospital. It was when i was a low lvl
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:22 pm

You should be aware of who you're asking. Not all staff react the same way. If you're being ignored screen shot it and report it.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:08 pm

You have no proof of him doing it. This is why I keep telling Berlin to add a view-someone verb, so we can watch the players without having to teleport to them and giving ourselves away.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:33 pm

I thought GMs have that.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Unfortunately not. We need it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Respawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Killing   Respawn Killing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respawn Killing
Page 1 of 1