Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.

Go down 
+4
Eternal2
Mystifier
#Austic
ElpChidori
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. Empty
PostSubject: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:07 am

I don't know what the guys reason was. But for some reason I find the time of the Bounty + the Killing very on spot. He told me that he wasn't aware that I was resting, though I don't even understand why you would go rogue in a hospital. Also isn't Scoobydoo the guy with the account: A True No Life? This guy did hosp killing before too.

------------------------
Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. 912016cc-2d19-4ca3-96a8-b7c26db8a755_zpsc2c40eeb

Last edited by ElpChidori on Sun May 19, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:19 pm

fuck up fgt
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Wtf do you want?
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:22 pm

When did this happen? The game is more than likely going to pwipe now.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Let's just pray that this pwipe isn't at like 2 AM like they usually are. -.-
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:59 pm

lets pray its the last one
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Nevar the last one.
And watafak Elp? My eyes are bleeding from your post's font..
Back to top Go down
Blake Uchiha

Blake Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Some gay faggots
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Changed colour. My bad lol, the text wasn't very noticable with the picture. Also, I didn't ask or expect for a jail. Just a heads-up that people should be aware of not pulling similar shit like this. Also this guy was lucky it was during a GA, otherwise I would've been pissed.
Back to top Go down
Blake Uchiha

Blake Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Shame on yourself Elp. You are still far too weak to fight me. I can kill 120 kaguyas and Hokage at level 1 using my clones. Shame on your for dying to that guy.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Blake Uchiha wrote:
Shame on yourself Elp. You are still far too weak to fight me. I can kill 120 kaguyas and Hokage at level 1 using my clones. Shame on your for dying to that guy.

Ho ho, it seems somebody hasn't fought Eternal.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:44 am

Eternal2 wrote:
Blake Uchiha wrote:

Ho ho, it seems somebody hasn't fought Eternal.

Meww has liked this comment.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:38 am

Lmao Blake. +1 xD Shame on me indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.   Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hosp Killing. This is pretty lame to do.
Page 1 of 1