Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem Connecting To Game

Go down 
+2
Guy
Rebongz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebongz

Problem Connecting To Game  Empty
PostSubject: Problem Connecting To Game    Problem Connecting To Game  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 pm

Ey Admis i have problem loggin on the game the window jus keeps sayin connecting n failed.. i tried uninstallin n reinstallin n clearin cache on my beyond hub n id like to add ive never been banned before my key is Rebongz my online alias name is Young Ree Pls pls HELLPPP!!!
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Problem Connecting To Game    Problem Connecting To Game  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Rebongz wrote:
Ey Admis i have problem loggin on the game the window jus keeps sayin connecting n failed.. i tried uninstallin n reinstallin n clearin cache on my beyond hub n id like to add ive never been banned before my key is Rebongz my online alias name is Young Ree Pls pls HELLPPP!!!

No one named Rebongz was on the ban list last time i checked, try restarting internet/cpu.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Problem Connecting To Game    Problem Connecting To Game  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Try to use byond instead of beyond, might fix it
Back to top Go down
Rebongz

PostSubject: Re: Problem Connecting To Game    Problem Connecting To Game  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:49 pm

that was a typo vegito. ive been using byond* still i cant log in.. ahhh *frustrated*!!
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Problem Connecting To Game    Problem Connecting To Game  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Ask Hyamoto. I think he had the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Problem Connecting To Game    Problem Connecting To Game  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:29 pm

Musab Yildiz wrote:
Ask Hyamoto. I think he still has the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Problem Connecting To Game    Problem Connecting To Game  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:28 am

If he still has the same problem, how is he gonna help him?
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

PostSubject: Re: Problem Connecting To Game    Problem Connecting To Game  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:41 pm

Here's the twist: He's not.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Problem Connecting To Game    Problem Connecting To Game  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Would it be possible to have the IP or whatever to the game, would it work Like that? Doubtful, but eh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Connecting To Game    Problem Connecting To Game  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Connecting To Game
Page 1 of 1