Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sand cliffs glitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suspicious

Sand cliffs glitch Empty
PostSubject: Sand cliffs glitch   Sand cliffs glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:28 am

You can Lightning Flash up onto the cliffs in Sand if there isn't a sandstorm going on. The cliffs are actually dense, so no projectiles can fly into or through there (AOEs work fine).

This wasn't much of an issue before, but now it is, because people who will not be named are using it to afk train while being mostly safe, out of sight, and unable to be reached without the requisite 26 speed. People that melee them cause them to turn around to swing (this is especially for str and nin trainers) so people with low health pools can't just take the opportunity to pick them off.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Sand cliffs glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand cliffs glitch   Sand cliffs glitch I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:27 pm

I don't see the problem, ago training is allowed and if worst comes to worst they can atk train in hospital without worry and if they aren't high enough to kill them then they shouldn't attack
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

Sand cliffs glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand cliffs glitch   Sand cliffs glitch I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:34 pm

chrisw wrote:
I don't see the problem, ago training is allowed and if worst comes to worst they can atk train in hospital without worry and if they aren't high enough to kill them then they shouldn't attack
The point isn't disallowing afk training, it's making it so afk training isn't risk free, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sand cliffs glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand cliffs glitch   Sand cliffs glitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand cliffs glitch
Page 1 of 1