Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Namikaze Clan (Speed Master)

Go down 
+4
ShadowV2
Fafnir
Eternal2
Krypto406
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost of ET

Namikaze Clan (Speed Master) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namikaze Clan (Speed Master)   Namikaze Clan (Speed Master) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Chidori wrote:
Sounds pretty fun. But you need to remove Sage Jutsu, And Food Cart. Sage Jutsu is not very original by the way.

Rasengan is also very standard. You could change it something like Rasen-Rengan, (Rasengan Barrage). Using a double Rasengan.

Also, this clan requires some more offense. Minato is very memorable for his Kunai's, so he could actually get some Taijutsu offense with Flying Thunder God + Kunai strikes. For instance, having a dashing slash attack.

As for the Final Jutsu, it requires something that will resemble like an Ultimate offensive attack, instead of a random Frog summoning. Overal though, it's good. It's a clan that I'd definitely would like to play.

Thanks <3. I will try to come up with something Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Namikaze Clan (Speed Master)   Namikaze Clan (Speed Master) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Same Elp, Ik if Dante decided to add this clan he'd spice it up anyway. I mean this would be my favorite clan if it was added and had all the attack jutsus it needed.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Namikaze Clan (Speed Master)   Namikaze Clan (Speed Master) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 9:02 am

Eternal2 wrote:
Same Elp, Ik if Dante decided to add this clan he'd spice it up anyway. I mean this would be my favorite clan if it was added and had all the attack jutsus it needed.

I completely agree. But yeh, it'd definitely be my favourite clan to play.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Namikaze Clan (Speed Master)   Namikaze Clan (Speed Master) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:03 pm

>Very Happy as long as there is no ridiculous stuns i wouldnt have a problem playing it :3.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Namikaze Clan (Speed Master)   Namikaze Clan (Speed Master) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:30 am

This clan isn't supposed to have any stuns Razz it'll depend on how fast you can react to time your jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namikaze Clan (Speed Master)   Namikaze Clan (Speed Master) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namikaze Clan (Speed Master)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2