Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki

Go down 
+3
Meww
Musab
ShadowV2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowV2

Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Medic

- Scalpel dmg is op. Either initial dmg nerf or the bleeding shouldnt stack/ do less dmg.

- Their g button shouldnt stun that much either.

(- Healing waves + their regen is too op imo. It should have a higher cd.)

Uchiha <-- This is just based off of my opinion.

- Remove silence from chidori current.

- Rampage passive for chidori should be chagned to 3/6/9% or less initial dmg.

(-Remove df bind, give it more dmg in return)

Snake
I feel like snake has gone the wrong way. When they were op their regen was cut down a lot and dmg a bit. Imo it should have been the other way around. So snakes should regen more but do less dmg than now.
Also rebirth shouldnt bind at all.

Yuki
Demon ice mirrors activation sucks a bit. Should just be able to activate them without having to bump into someone. Maybe less dmg in return. So this way they would have another defensive jutsu too.

Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:15 pm

ShadowV2 wrote:
Medic

- Scalpel dmg is op. Either initial dmg nerf or the bleeding shouldnt stack/ do less dmg.

- Their g button shouldnt stun that much either.

(- Healing waves + their regen is too op imo. It should have a higher cd.)
The CES Smash stun is too much, it's pretty much impossible to recover or retaliate after that. 

Uchiha <-- This is just based off of my opinion.

- Remove silence from chidori current.

- Rampage passive for chidori should be chagned to 3/6/9% or less initial dmg.

(-Remove df bind, give it more dmg in return)
yes

Snake
I feel like snake has gone the wrong way. When they were op their regen was cut down a lot and dmg a bit. Imo it should have been the other way around. So snakes should regen more but do less dmg than now.
Also rebirth shouldnt bind at all.
The regen cap Reformist put on em messed em up. less damage for more regen is fine with me. the rebirth bind is stupid.

Yuki
Demon ice mirrors activation sucks a bit. Should just be able to activate them without having to bump into someone. Maybe less dmg in return. So this way they would have another defensive jutsu too.
instead of this ^, I say return it to the way it was. as it is know you can only activate it by bumping into an enemy, whereas you could activate it by bumping into any mob (allies, animals, one's own shadow clones)
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:25 pm

Medic:
Scalpels- Agree with the scalpels doing less bleed damage and since its such a big range maybe less of both initial and bleed damage maybe like 10 or 15% initial np dmg and like 10 or 15% np bleed over the 4 sec i think it is.

Uchiha:
Current: I agree I don't see why it needs to silence.
Chidori: It's damage is super high even at 100% hp i think its initial damage should be dropped especially if its supposed to be a finisher?
DF: I think it'd be weird if DF didn't bind. And a boost to damage wouldnt be much if they could just run out of the flames and before the flames hit them. just seems weird.

Snake:
I agree it's damage is major high and that it's regen is shit now. Reversing that would be better in my opinion. Also Edo's damage is way too high and i thought that was nerfed before.. so if its still this high maybe nerf it again? not sure maybe make Edo's damage not based on the edo itself since it has NPC AI and speed and player stats (or rather a portion of them)

Resurrection/(Deceiver): Deceiver gives it a stun if we remove that what will we replace it with is the question.. people keep saying just remove skills and that's cool and all.. but we just can't just take out a skill without putting something in place of it. If we change deceiver from stunning maybe a longer invis time or more damage (also when resurrecting can we fix it so that it doesn't keep you in critical hp and cant move away or get a chance to fight back with that shit speed)

Yuki:
I agree with the activation of Mirrors its horrid for a Yuki whos already squishy as it is to try and run headfirst into someone.. either just make it an activation like dome or maybe make it like water clones where it activates on hit (initial hit for activation should also be guarded like the entire duration of Mirrors is)
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:34 pm

They cant outrun df because if theres no bind the flames is the only that fires.
And snake resurrection stun gives snake pretty much a free kill. Should just be removed.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:40 pm

so instead of wires just have like a line of flames and an explosion after a certain distance? interesting..they would have to change the icon and stuff for the jutsu then too not much but just how it works and completely remove the wire icon.

And sure Deceiver can lose its stun but are you suggesting just remove the stun or replacing it with something else.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 7:41 pm

Medics: shit tier clan as of now, they need a buff not a nerf. They did really well at the 215 cap because they got the stats they needed to get. Now with the cap at 150 they need way too many stats, they either have to be glass cannons or the equivalent to a precise palms hyuuga.

Uchiha: leave it as it is OR, remove current and replace it with clone explosion.

Snake: More regen, remove the bind from resurrection instead give them like 40% def buff for 5ish seconds.

Yuki: Increase cd on mist, buff mist's regen, buff def while in mist, nerf the range a bit, and they need another jutsu to use instead of holding g or waiting to land prison.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:57 pm

The 0.5 sec stun from body illusion should be removed. Body illusion pretty much gives you a free chidori/df hit. More like a full op combo used with chidori current and ephemeral.
In return you shouldnt auto face the opposite direction your enemy is looking at. Should face the same direction you were looking at when you got hit. This would require more timed use of body illusion than now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:52 pm

I personally do not have a problem with chidori current, but their genjutsu is to powerful. I would remove their teleport on hit, and that the flying crows that make you invinc mode, and a damage nerf on chidori (1 chidori and my hp was sent to less than half? really?) They already have that one move that slows people just by looking at them so they dont need those 2 jutsus. imo they have 2 get away jutsus chidori and crow invinc thing. i cant count on my hands anymore how many times a uchiha used that to run away. (Though that crow genjutsu thing that makes the person blind may also be treated as a get away as well -_-.) Df is just free pheonix flowers that deal massive damage needs a cool down increase.

yuki is just bad

Medic poison fog is just basically perfect jutsu
1- can use it to rest
2- can use it to run
3- can use it to land all your jutsus
4- huge aoe
5-huge aoe
6-deals damage
7-may as well say gg to yukis
8-huge aoe

i have always had a problem with snakes. Even sand which is the one clan i have always had a problem with no matter what (I dont think i have ever beaten a sand) but snakes is like 2nd most things i had a problem with they stun to much deals so much damage that i get pissed 24/7 their edo sticks to you like glue that deal enough damage, and makes you stop running so they can use their aoe stun that also deals dmg then rape you over and over and over and over. A while ago i remeber fighting a snake and finnaly thinking i killed him then out of nowhere he comes back to then kill me............................................................................... with a stun <- i raged so hard people were laughing at me calling me a noob :/.

Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Thats only if chidori hits, there are a bunch of hard counter to it and landing chidori isnt the easiest shit ever.
You can use clones, go invis, use rotations, fog, ds, gsw, basically any aoe move is gonna hit while they are using chidori. And lets not forget the fact if you use chidori while slowed your stunned for as long as your slowed.
Piercing gaze slows longer if you use it while they face you, but thats hard as fuck and the regular slow for landing it while your not facing is like 2 seconds.
Disperse is great and all, but you can't do anything while your in it so the opponent can use moves that reg hs and shit.
df is 1 tile and the stun is only longer than like half a second if you land it from half a screen width.
pf is easy as fuck to juke and only deals "massive" of damage if you land almost every ball.

Medic: If they use fog they either show it with hs so run the fuck off screen, or they have it instant which means they probably have less hp than they need to survive. The damage from fog is pretty insignificant I never look at my hp just because someone used fog on me. And its not like you can't use jutsus while in blind, you can be blind but invis so you can waste the time on fog. Not like you need to use sub on any other medic move.

Snakes: I dont think their edo should slow you.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Most pro uchihas dont even use chidori until they are right in your face like say if you're trying to melee them they hit you almost instantly and you effectivly get rekt by them.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:49 pm

No lie Krypto, Yukis are pretty much fucked by Chidori. As for the rest of Uchiha jutsu, DF bind should be taken out, but as a result make DF aoe fire slow. This way my yuki or clay isn't in critical on one DF hit combo but they can still skill hit some pf balls.

Edo is pretty op, I mean god. Either slow it down, or make it last for like 8 seconds or some shit.

Poison fog is too strong. I mean, the range is the worst part please nerf the range.

And IDC what topic this is...

1. Nerf DS
2. Change how toxic shock works so it doesn't stun or silence
3. Please make rape box (4 Pillar jutsu) not have so much damage potential.

That's the top 3 most op shit in the game right there.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:01 am

I dont think that toxic shock stuns i know it slows though Wink, and without the silence people could just use teleportation to escape cluster :l. I do think it needs lower damage though :/. The damage is like to high for such a easy skill to hit i mean i could just run around spamming shards till my aoe's, and toxic shock is off cool down the dmg on toxic shock is enough that i could win a whole match with that and shards DX (Did it to legacy gg).
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:26 am

Ghost of ET wrote:
Most pro uchihas dont even use chidori until they are right in your face like say if you're trying to melee them they hit you almost instantly and you effectivly get rekt by them.
Thats 100% your fault then. Body illusions chidori doesnt even work 100% of the time so people don't do it. If you know whats they are gonna do when you run at their face dont run at their face if you can't handle it. The only 2 clans that needs to run at people's face are medics and hyuugas and I dont think an uchiha would save chidori just in the hope they dont take a decent bit of damage.

Fog on medics: Not op imo
Fog on copy nins: Pretty op
Ds on windies: borderline op imo
Ds on copy nins: Pretty op
Ice prison on yukis: Good
Ice prison on copy nins: Pretty op

As you can see copy nins make about every move they get stronger. They need their jutsu nerfed, not the base clan they copied it from. (besides ds) Also twister passive shouldnt work on sickling wind, copy nins got enough stuns.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:40 am

Krypto406 wrote:
Also twister passive shouldnt work on sickling wind, copy nins got enough stuns.

They don't have just Twister. They also have Twin Dragons & Hurricane stance (though they can't toggle hurricane). As I said before in-game, Sickling Wind is 3 tiles wide by default.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:42 am

The more I fight clay users the more I think they are op. (Spammy) aoe with that dmg. Especially that self explosion that they can carry around. Nerf.

And df aoe fire slow? Never. If the bind was to be removed then simply buff its initial dmg.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Chidori's damage is still too high Krypto. One hit literally criticals my Yuki. I'm just gonna make a topic listing all of the jutsu in-game that just need a straight up damage nerf.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:51 pm

I'd like to suggest a change in Wind's Hurricane stance. As of right now it looks like this;
Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki KHaHX5X

As you can see, it goes from 30% to 15% to 0% cooldown increase. Instead I think it should retain a cooldown increase. That way people are more inclined to stance dance between Condensed and Hurricane. It would also nerf Dragon Storm a little bit (increased cooldown).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki   Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balance: Medic/Snake/Uchiha/Yuki
Page 1 of 1