Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey175

Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16) Empty
PostSubject: Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16)   Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:34 pm

I know medic buffs and nerfs aren't done. But I'm getting worried that I havent seen recent changes to what it is so far. So I'm starting to assume Dante or someone is suggesting the clan is balanced . And to that? I don't have a long asf explanation or even a video needed to exsplain this. all I have to say is:

Come on now Dante, come on now.
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

PostSubject: Re: Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16)   Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Everything about the new Medic is great except Scalpel. It does too much damage. And its not even the fact that it does damage it just make you internally bleed which slows regen which is why in the OG berlin edition it had a mini cool down lol. Scalpel needs a longer delay no matter the tai but make it a 3 second CD minimum.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16)   Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 5:39 am

I don't think that insane healing is okay.
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

PostSubject: Re: Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16)   Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Musab wrote:
I don't think that insane healing is okay.

I forgot healing my bad but it's like fighting a Snake or a Kaguya Healing is just too high. I was thinking it should heal you to a certain amount like let Medic have a stack like snake but the stack counter would move slower. So 1 is a short Heal  and 10 is the heavy healing.

https://youtu.be/uMQf7BZ_PJA

Video of me fighting a Medic o,o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16)   Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medic is underpowered[As of 4-11-16)
Page 1 of 1