Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha is underpowered

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey175

Uchiha is underpowered  Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha is underpowered    Uchiha is underpowered  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Overview: Oh man..... Uchiha. Man oh man oh man. Ya know I bet people want me to say 'DAMAGE, NERF DAMAGE' or, 'WHY DIDNT YOU SUGGEST DAMAGE, THEY SO OP'. Ya know I can't judge Uchiha damage, not really. After the most recent nerf Im not dying as fast. That doesnt mena My fights with Uchihas last longer, moreso just not as fast. And really, I can't depict damage well, as I play Hyuuga and have rotation as well as solid regen. So damage? Not something I'll touch on, oh no, I wanna point out Uchihas undermined worst problem. Time windows.

What makes Uchiha Overpowered:
Low time window to hit / Invisbility
High time window to hit opponent
MS

Evaluation : Low Time window to get hit

Having a low time window to hit someone means that the clan has the ability to make themselves untouchable, or near it. Uchihas unique trait to do this makes it one of the most deadliest clans on the game if not the deadliest.

How does Uchiha Utulize Low time windows to get hit

Clone- Clone jutsu - Everyone has clone jutsu, and Ucihas utilizies it to waste timers while being invisible, inwhich you are invisible for 2 seconds on a 38-40 CD. Which is really 36-38 because it goes down while you use it

Master sub - Everyone knows what master sub is which is utilized to waste timers while being invisible ,you are invisible for 3 seconds on a 28-30 econds CD, which is really 25-27 because it goes down as you use it. Oh, and froma  Hyuuga point of view, when you get hit by Empty palms, you immediately feel slowed , so as soon as a Uchiha feels that slow, they just use this free card right here to reset a fight.

Dragon flames - The straight forward jutsu on Uchiha that when landed makes the user got invisible for 3 seconds on a 16 second CD. Which is really 13 seconds becuase the Cd goes down after you land it. A effective use of this ability to wind down timers is landing it on Clones, I know I use to, just for the free reset to a fight.

Disperse - An ability that allows you to go invulnerable and untoucheable for 2 seconds on a minute CD, whihc is really 58 seconds cause it goes down as you use it.

Ephermeral - This is an ability that when landed, makes the opponent blind for 3 seconds after a 11 second CD. Really, I consider the CD 8 seconds because it is still in effect for the next 3 second as the opponent is blinded and slowed making it nearly impossible to hit an opponent while this is landed on you. This skill effectivyl counts as almost invisiblity to a  Uchiha as the opponent is put int he same position of facing someone who is invisible, going against someone that cannot be touched, allowing Uchiha 3 free seconds of CDs on their own Cds

Body Illusion - On a50% Nin CD , Body illusion clocks in at a CD of 20 seconds, but it last for 6 seconds, making Body illusion really 14 seconds of a CD. Making pretty much for the next 6 seconds that Uchiha is untouchable. To make matters worse, you could get hit at the 5 second mark of Body illusion and go invisible for 2 seconds,  which body illusion CD still goes down, making its techincal CD then 12 seconds. Now some people defend that body illusion cannot protect or illusion against everything. But, the fact you dont go invisible each time of contact isnt a big problem. As youstill gain defence. Taking my 35.9 % Uchiha to 61.6%  defence. Meaning? Body illusion will always be useful. No matter if an attack hit you and you went invisible or not. Example being A Iron using the Big Triangle ability , sure it wont make you turn invis, but you hae 60% defence+ at the time.

Chidori- Lets face it, you will not hit a Uchiha while they use this. It can be offensive as well as it can be offensive. But what many don't point out is how useful Chidori is to the whole effect of the clan being untouchable / aggresive. This jutsu is on a 40 second CD, really 36 seconds as the jutsu goes down as its being used.And during this state you are pretty much running from the Uchiha as they zip around the screen. You may not think much of it, but thats 4 seconds you are giving to the Uchiha for their CDs to go down.

Low time to get hit Conclusion

Uchiha is effectivly almost if not as untoucheable as Clay. From the above, techincally a Uchiha can be invisible / untouchable for 23 seconds! If you don't count Body illusion untouchebable / invisiblity, thats 6-8 seconds( 12 seconds if you dont get hit while obdy illusion CD is on, 10 seconds if you got hit at the end of Body illusoon CD. The CD of Body illusion is 20 seconds, and the rest of it's kit is 10-12 seconds worth of invisibility / untoucheable momments. So really, a Uchiha just has to run around for about 4-6 seconds till they can use Body illusion Again. Do you really understand how insane that is? You as a player have been dealing with a clan that is practically untoucheable. And I didnt even point out how if a Uchiha used Clones, that X amount of time you'd have to kill their clones. And I didnt point out how if a Uchiha used flicker step to get ahead of you and run away, so thats X amount of time you have to wait to allign on the same tile as them as they run away. And i ALSO didnt point out how a Uchiha cna blatently run the opposite direction of you which is a strong easy executable ability in this game to wind their CDs even more. So thats extra uncounted outrageous varibles at that. With all this going for Uchiha its hard to keep up with, making players assume its the damage that is Uchihas most dangerous abiltiy, oh no, it's their Low time window to get hit.

High time window to hit someone evalulation / conclusion : Now this is something that really ties into the above problem with Uchihas. Because Uciha has so much free will and untoucable momments, they are as well a long range nin clan. You ever wonder why people stay Uchiha? Because of the illusion they portray as a skill based / powerful clan. You ever say Uchiha Cds are too low? It's not that they are too low, its moreso that Uchiha is so untoucheable for so long that their CD timers continue to wind down. You have to think of fights like that. While you can't hit them, or while you arent doing anything , they CDs will always keep going down till they are useable again. So tie in the conclusion above with how much free time and time winders available for Uchiha. With the time winders and momments you can't touch the Uchiha, the clan effectivly gives the Illusion that the CDs on Uchih are too low. Because you were dealing with so much time of not seeing the Uchiha alongside the ratio of when you got to hit them you just assume that the Uchiha just has lower CDs cause they had more time to hit you than you had to hit them.

Mangekyou Sharigan Evalulation / Conclusion

...... Come on now, do I ... do I really need to exsplain this. I don't think Dante is going to be nerfing this anytime soon. I saw him defending it. On the brightside most Uchihas dont use it. On the not so brightside, Dante supports MS of where it is, so don't expect it to change anytime soon.

Uchiha Summary / Hyuuga point of view

Uchiha is Godtier. Now will I say that about alot of clans? Yes I will. I don't compare the clan to be Godtier in values of comparrison to other clans. I compare it to the mechanics of how combat works in this game ( 4 tiled combat). And when it come sto those Varibles, Uchiha is indeed Godtier. With one of the highest time windows ot not be hit and one of the most open to hit someone, the clasn is outright insane. I could judge damage, but I can't accuretly depict that as I only made a 50% CD level 60 Uchiha to get the numbers I had above. From a Hyuuga point of view, this clan cannot be beaten, on paper. On paper when you just put numbers to the test here, you cannot kill a Uchiha as a Hyuuga, it just on paper doesnt make sense. Now the brightside is most Uchiha dont know how to abuse the time windows of Uchiha, still most accidentally push the envelope and do a number on Hyuugas. But when it comes to S tier Uchihas?(Satoshi) That is where you have a problem. I have no problem with being countered(like with kaguya) but when I see people saying Hyuuga counters everyone cause of a 18 second Rotation? Thats when I lose it. Do people not understand for every second I'm in rotation that Uchihas CDs are going down? Just because I avoided damage one time doesnt mean anything. Because for the next 18 seconds I have to deal with the Uchihas full kit and may accidentally hold rotation for so long that Uchihas invisible CDs/ untoucheable CDs make full rotation to where they cannot be hit. Sure, Empty palms is on a 3 second Cooldown, but with how much range a Uchiha can easily put infront of a Uchiha to get out of range and not be hit? Thats 3 seconds I gave ot the Uchiha. For every time I didnt land Empty palms, Im pretty much not ganna land anything else till I land that. So really? what if I miss Empty palms 3 times? Thats 9 seconds I gave to the Uchiha for their CDs to go down. 4 or 5 times? Thats 12, 15 seconds I just gave to the Uchiha. Making Uchiha yet another blatent counter to Hyuuga, and a force to be feared in the PVP scene.

How would I change Uchiha ?

Double, if not Triple the CD on Body illusion, Uchihas most feared and dangerous weapon. Not their damage, this ability itself is the most dangerous.

Hyuuga suggestion?

I don't want Empty palms CD lowered or the range longer, cause its an instant attack, at too long a range it is unavoidable. Instead? I want Vacc palms replacing empty palm. But hey, just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha is underpowered    Uchiha is underpowered  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 10:00 pm

I scimmed over and youre adding a bit too much stuff that can be said about every clan..I mean clone jutsu and changing directions? Body flicker? W/e.

First off, body illusion cd is too low. Doubling it gonna work. And you cant just see it from the view of a hyuuga. For most ppl the df bind is the main problem. Being hit by df means you gon get hit at least by a few pf into the face too. Df alone is around 500 dmg. The follow up is the problem. Easily fixed by removing the df bind (and the clone/invisiblity) and we test wether it fixes uchiha or nah.
No clan should be able to stun lock you and deal major dmg in one combo.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha is underpowered    Uchiha is underpowered  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:06 pm

I never saw the logic behind making the player invisible after landing DF. Most of the time, when you land DF, that's the time to press further, not run away and hide for cool downs. I'd be fine with this invisibility being removed.

Body illusion is the only other problem I see. Double its cool down.

I can't believe you see a problem with Chidori. If your rotation is on cool down (and it should be in this situation, since most Uchihas, unless confident they can land it quickly, will wait until rotation has been used), you can 128-glitch them. Chidori isn't even that deadly. Even if you hit someone with it when they're at 50% HP, it will by no means sew up the game. On top of its moderate damage, all you have to do is use shadow clones to block. 9.5 times out of 10, they will not land Chidori if you use shadow clones. Easily countered. No problem.

As to the cool down time-wasting issue:
I don't know why you're so dead-set on pointing out all the things that lower cool down timers. That's part of the game and every clan has the capability to do that. Nearly every clan right now has mechanisms that work in such a way that the player can *almost* always be using a jutsu at any point in time.

I'm surprised you didn't say anything about the piercing gaze stun.

I have some corrections to the cool downs you mentioned:

At 50% ninjutsu cool down rate

• DF - 12 seconds
    Body illusion - 15 seconds
    Chidori - 35 seconds
    Disperse - 90 seconds

These numbers were collected from the tool tips.

Speaking of cool downs... why does no one else talk about cool down lies? They ruin fights. I swear, multiple times in a fight I'll be in position to land a jutsu perfectly, but it won't happen because I stand there looking like an idiot while my cool down lies to me. Earlier today I pressed Ephemeral THREE TIMES and it didn't respond at ALL. I was not silenced. Nothing was wrong with me. It was off cool down, according to the timer. Look, I'm fine if the cool down is longer. Okay. BUT AT LEAST TELL ME THE TRUTH SO I CAN KNOW WHAT KIND OF PLAY TO MAKE. And yes -- 1-1.5 seconds of lying is a HUGE DEAL. I'm not being sarcastic.

This game functions on spamming jutsus and running down cool down timers through various means that shouldn't include running the hell away, but instead tactical movements and other jutsu usages/shuriken throwing. Sadly I encounter a lot of people who know how to run the hell away. And by run away -- I mean they EFFING RUN. It's pretty sad to watch and it makes me feel like I'm chasing down a helpless puppy.

Why did you only make an Uchiha up to level 60? I'm telling you, if you get one up to 104, it's not as easy or skill-less as it might seem. I encourage you to get one up to 104 and play with it for a while, and then compare it to how you thought about it before.

Last edited by Satoshi on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha is underpowered    Uchiha is underpowered  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:11 pm

ShadowV4 wrote:
Being hit by df means you gon get hit at least by a few pf into the face too. Df alone is around 500 dmg. The follow up is the problem. Easily fixed by removing the df bind (and the clone/invisiblity) and we test wether it fixes uchiha or nah.
No clan should be able to stun lock you and deal major dmg in one combo.

The DF bind is so short that it doesn't need to be removed. The damage is NOT the problem. Do you know how often I halve someone with a DF + PF these days? I don't -- unless they are a squish clan. If they're Kaguya I do maybe 10-15%. Then they heal it in 5 seconds.

Regarding, "no clan should be able to stun lock you and..."

I will agree that there are some binds and stuns that are absolutely idiotic and appear to be meant for baby usage. However, I don't agree that stun locks should be ENTIRELY removed because it makes sense for a jutsu to punish someone for getting hit with something that is difficult to land.

For the record, I think the Hyuuga nerf was too steep.
Back to top Go down
Mikey175

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha is underpowered    Uchiha is underpowered  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:42 pm

Every CD I used was based off of my own character and they're own 50% CD. I heard Uchiha has a plentiful amount of CD lies. Making the tooltips not reliable.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha is underpowered    Uchiha is underpowered  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:56 am

Those tanky clans are op and need a nerf. No point in making them tanky if they got high dmg too. And I dont really compare uchiha dmg to other clans that way. Its how I think of a balanced uchiha really.

And those cd lies been here for almost 3 years now. I tried to get em fixed the first year but noone seemed to care so I gave up. Most of the uchiha even said they didnt have those cd lies e.e .
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha is underpowered    Uchiha is underpowered  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 6:57 pm

I said I like EMS and won't remove it. However, I nerfed the holy crap out of both Amats. So it shouldnt be THAT bad anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha is underpowered    Uchiha is underpowered  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha is underpowered
Page 1 of 1