Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron is underpowered

Go down 
+5
Zanos
Shadow
Dppickle
Vegito05
lRoderick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Iron is underpowered Empty
PostSubject: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Note this is more for people -understanding- what Iron is. I don't hope for any rework of it anytime being Berlin has given up on this game entirely.

Wi9th that out of the way before I give you calculations and mechanics of this clan, udnerstand my stats which are traditional level 120 Iron with Uchiha implants as well as Iron passive :

Iron is underpowered 2drvz7m

It's skill tree I won't bother telling you as it is too much to read and you will see the results of it as I say the calculations and damage results.

All of the following below was tested on a  subject that had 1500 hp with 26% defence(The average Nin user stats)

Iron Spike:

scattered shower:

Iron sand gathering:

Iron Sand rain:
Iron Sand unleash:

Iron Sand Cluster:

Note I didnt speak of the poision DoT after full duration or toggle of Golden sand. Why? The numbers were so outrageous I thought the community would think I'm lying. Now, let's go over the mechanics of each skill in it's entirety

Elaboration:

Now then there is the biggest problem with Iron. And what could that be? Possibley the fact that the extremely low cooldown long range skills inflict posion? Thats half way correct. It is the problem of Toxic Shock, A skill that is on a 15 second cooldown.We all know what Toxic shock does. You can do nothing against this Unlimited Range skill that is activated once you put posion on a target. No master sub. No Jutsu escape skill. Nothing at all.

So when you have a skill tree like this, which is also coupled with instant Large Aoe skills, extremely low spammable long range skills and sustain and comboes that are outrageous, you must agree that indeed, Iron is underpowered.

A quote from Berlin about Iron's:

Last edited by lRoderick on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:33 pm

You srsly cry for buffs over any clan you play. And btw, the only 2 clans that dont need any kind of buff are snake and iron.
P.S.: Nice exp you got there.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:34 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
You srsly cry for buffs over any clan you play.

Wow.

You literally read the Title and commented.

You are the 7th dumbest person in NNG:
Back to top Go down
Dppickle

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:42 pm

Rod until you've played Iron consistently, you have no right to speak on the clan or the way it's balanced. /thread
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Dppickle wrote:
Rod until you've played Iron consistently, you have no right to speak on the clan or the way it's balanced. /thread

See it's sad really that I can't give you an appropriate response, emp. Because I like to defend myself and challenge other people's ideals. But you, I just cant. Because everything you read is anger and every one of your responses are over the top and 70% unrelated to the topic. You question why I call you dumb, yet you come to every thread with the same 15-16 year old attitude. It is because of this you will not recieve an appropriate answer from me, and instead I will just say:

click:
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Lmao Vegito...
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:25 pm

He's being sarcastic about Iron being underpowered.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Zanos wrote:
He's being sarcastic about Iron being underpowered.

Back to top Go down
Dppickle

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:16 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Dppickle wrote:

See it's sad really that I can't give you an appropriate response, emp. Because I like to defend myself and challenge other people's ideals. But you, I just cant. Because everything you read is anger and every one of your responses are over the top and 70% unrelated to the topic. You question why I call you dumb, yet you come to every thread with the same 15-16 year old attitude. It is because of this you will not recieve an appropriate answer from me, and instead I will just say:

click:
Do you proofread what you type? You sound like an idiot
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:18 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Vegito05 wrote:

Wow.

Can we bumb him up to third or something? And make neko #1 too.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:15 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
lRoderick wrote:
Vegito05 wrote:

Wow.

Can we bumb him up to third or something? And make neko #1 too.

I don't think Neko is dumb. Moreso A teenager who hasnt crossed the boundary of attention whore.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:50 am

lRoderick wrote:
Dppickle wrote:

click:

But I thought he was mocking you, Rod, because you said the say the exact same thing about Hyuugas.

All that being said, Iron is getting reworked from what Berlin tells us. The threads are pointless because the changes are already being made.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:38 am

Emp's Sound Leader Iron was strong as fuck. That is all
Back to top Go down
Ohadx

Ohadx

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:57 am

We already know that iron is OPed =/
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Bump for justice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron is underpowered
Page 1 of 1