Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuuga Is underpowered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey175

Hyuuga Is underpowered Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga Is underpowered   Hyuuga Is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:56 pm

A highly suggested thread to say the least. As alot of people seem to think I agree with where Hyuuga is right now. Which really, I do agree with. Being the ratio of how hard it is to catch people and being what I have to deal with in terms of other clans? I think Hyuuga is fair where it is. My problem now though? I've played this game into the ground. To the point I can even beat my counters, well except S tier players of the counters (Komi on kaguya,Yomi on Yuki, Satoshi on Uchiha, Xonax on clay etc etc.). So what do I want? I want a nerf to hyuuga. Which really isnt fair for other Hyuugas because they havent played this clan to death like I have, so they are put at a disadvantage. Nonetheless as pretty much the spokesman for this clan, I think I'm winning to often, so I want to be challenged.

So instead of me going into details of what hyuuga is, I'll just put it out there of what I want, which is rather simple.

There is a skill box that Hyuuga can choose, it's called 'Momentum' Tier 1 column 2. I want that removed, rounding, it takes 25% of Hyuuga damage away(24%). I want it replaced with idk, something stupid like more training speed, idc.

Ontop of this, I want Rotation CD raised by 10 seconds

Now in return for this?

I. want. Vacc. Palms.

Instead of stunning, it slows.

Thats all, just fucking give me that, and you faggots can have your higher Rotation CD and less damage from hyuugas.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Hyuuga Is underpowered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Is underpowered   Hyuuga Is underpowered I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:22 am

To be honest. The only thing that i've said about Hyuugas in regards to balance is that they needed a longer cooldown on rotation. That's all. Maybe a slight damage reduction like you said wouldn't be a bad idea either. As for bringing back Vacuum Palm, i don't mind that either as long as it doesn't have the same cooldown as it had before it was removed.
Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Is underpowered
Page 1 of 1