Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron is underpowered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey175

Iron is underpowered Empty
PostSubject: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Overview: Iron..... This clan is one of the hidden op's of the game really. No one really talks about how ridiculous Iron is unless its a tounry. And they arent as op as the main talk right now , which is Medics. And because of that, Dante isnt aware of what Iron is at the momment. So I'll adress whats wrong with Iron, which really, we all know whats wrong, but for once someone will put it into a thread.

What makes Iron Overpowered
Combatant control
Area of effect
Damage

Combatant control evaluation

I could toss this in with the whole Area of effect thing, but control is stronger than area of effect. Area of effect is just what you have in your arsenal, what you have in terms of zoning . Combatant control is a whole new different spectrum. Iron is very infamous for doing this, as they have a perfect intermixture of this ability.

Iron Sand Rain - This is an ability that everyone knows about and is ona  35 second CD, really a 29 second CD because the jutsu last 6 seconds and the CD goes down as you use it. Not mentioning it's area of effect so much, this ability is a control ability. Why? Because it has no counter. See, you may thing its smart to maybe do a counter attack ont he Iron as they are blatently running at you. But that doesnt matter, as they gain a  defence boost that puts me from 18.7% to 51.2%
. So really, for the next 6 seconds you cannot attack that Iron back, and its a free 6 seconds you gave to all of their Cooldowns. This ability also forces you to move , so just because you master subbed Unleash, doesnt mean you made it out alive. With the utilization of flicker step or just being 3 tiles in any direction around the Iron, you will be hit by this ability. Being this is a 4 tiled game, and tghis is a moving aoe with that much range there is a very high chance you will be hit by this. And after being hit? You then have to deal with Toxic shock.

Iron Sand unleash - An ability on a 35 second Cooldown, which is really 27 seconds because the charge up time can vary to 2 seconds, and the Arena itself last for 10 seconds. This ability is one of th emost crushing blows of Iron as sure it has a wind up time, but is it really that hard ot put someone in it? Im sure we all have been put in an Arena without even knowing it. and the first reaction is to what? Master sub. See Unleash relaly isnt that dangerous, its the fact of its pretty much low CD and ability it has to make you blow master sub that makes it so ridiculous. So once matser sub is gone, all tht Iron has to do is travel inbetween 3 tiles of you for a practical free Toxic shock. But Iron can make you used your master sub even before that. and being this ability last 10 seconds? You practically cant do anything to that Iron if they decide to hide in this, so thats 10 seconds you gave to all their CDs to do another rotation of jutsus on you.

Scattered shower - This ability is on a 2 second CD.  Really less than that as while its traveling to hit you, the CD is going down to be used again. This is another hidden op of Iron. Say, you ever land a shuriken before? Now imagine how easy it would be to land that shuriken if it was 3 tiles instead of 1. Now imagine that you only had to land 3 of these in a row, something that travels as fast as Rank 1 speed. And after you landed all 3, you got he ability to completly stun and silence your opponent. Yes, this is what scattered shower is. And the damage isnt too shabby either. Espically with what it can be paired with? This is a more lethal weapon that people give credit to. It is an ability of control because it puts you in the perdicament of invisible zoning. As its not hard to land the ability. So you have to naturally pace where you run, which can cause you to not go for chances to hit the Iron and you give them more seconds toward their own CDs. This ability without you even knowing it is an ability of Control.

Combatual control Conclusion You have to respect Iron, you really do. Their CDs are something you dont want to be caught inside of , and if you do , your done. Whats more aggravating is if you tried to count when the CD is up to avoid being his by things like Iron sand unleash or Iron Sand rain you naturally float away from the Iron to let it happen. But what if that Iron doesnt use it? Then every second you are trying to prepare yourself not to be hit you are giving those seconds to the Iron to control you even moreso in the fight. I dont think many people will understand outside of S tier pvp that Iron is much more than just Toxic shock and some poison. The Clan is like a Yuki, but with Area of effects.

Area of Effect Conclusion / Evalulation : As said before this ties together with combatual control, but not quite the same thing. The meer fact this clan has so much Area of effect with such constant ability to do so, Iron becomes deadly. And with the CDs of Iron and how they wind down with while the Jutsu is being used? You craft low Cds. So with Area of effect , natural Zoning and CD winding...theres only 1 thing left, and thats damage.

Damage Conclusion / Evaluation : I can't really evaluate this part of what Iron is. Because my Iron is only level 60. This moreso based on speculation. I have a hyuuga that has 2675 HP and rotation.  Based off speculation of my HP from fighting Jhos, Musab and Jeffry, my HP has SHOT down off of getting hit by iron sand rain, after getting hit by every tick of Iron sand rain I was in the 1400 HP range . Now what I heard, it's poison that is the problem here and not the impact damage. Either or, believe me Iron has a damage problem. It is overlooked an Dante isnt aware, but hopefully this Thread does it justice.

Iron Summary /Hyuuga outlook

Iron is extremely dangerous. The combatual control of what Iron is alone is dangerous. but then the clan also has a intermixing of Aoes to make it even moreso of what it is. One of the mot damning things i the CDs go down as the Area of effects are being done. So sure the skill tree says this and that, and the CDs were raised, but Iron breaks the illusion of high CDs being Jutsu are in effect whuile they go down. Now toss some running, master sub, clone jutsu, summoning clones to destract into the mix? and you have one annoying clan. With the natural zoning Iron can pull off without doing anything is also a time winder in itself. And if you are crazy enough to get close? Like a hyuuga is forced to be, then you run into a plethora of problems. You other clans how you survive the damage? Beyond me. I assume being medic is so op atm people dont see what iron realyl is, Dante in particular. Being how easy a Iron can get those poison stacks of with jutsu that are even a second long. Or simply running near enough to you, it is very easy to fall for the stun and silence. I have rotation and even I am susepitble to it all. And sure Rotation saves me from one CD. But as a hyuuga you are most likely going to sit in it for a good amount of time because Iron's jutsus last longer than what they appear. A smart S tier Iron will also keep shootign you with poison so no matter even if you leave rotation you will get dealt damage nonetheless. And its only a matter of time ina  4 tiled game and what hyuuga has to do to do damage is going to do and what will happen. Iron stands out to be once again another clan that counters Hyuuga almost on every spectrum, the onyl advantage that Rotation saves us from a rotation of Jutsus. But while you use rotation, that Iron's CDs are going down and you will be put in yet a situation you cannot escape.

Oh by the way, did I mention I didnt put any stat into handseals? and that using Golden sand lowers all Jutsus CD? So imagine every Number I've said so far. And picture them even lower. Yea, thats Iron.

What would I do to fix Iron ?

Damage clearly has to be lowered. I heard its poison, maybe start there. Im not sure whats shooting my HP down so low, so maybe we'll have to look into the code for that

Iron Sand unleash - Lower the CD, dont make it Slow or apply poison ticks.(Another thing wrong with Iron, if you want to master sub Unleash? You still could be put into stun and silence because those spikes still hit you. And it only takes you running through 1 spike to get stunned and silence.

Toxic Shock - Remove the Stun / silence of Toxic shock. Just make it slow.

[u] Hyuuga suggestion [/]

Iron stands out to be another Counter for Hyuuga as Iron can use movement prediction of where the Hyuuga will be, utilziing the 2 second CD on their long range ability. As well as Iron sand rain is much easier to use ona  hyuuga for obvious reasons. Intermix the CD time winders and how many ticks it takes to put silence, stun on someone? And you have yet another clan that trumps Hyuuga.

Which is why I still cotninue to ask for Vacc Palm on Hyuuga, instead of the stun, it slows.
Back to top Go down
LustGirl

Iron is underpowered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron is underpowered   Iron is underpowered I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:52 pm

NERF ALL CLANS!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Iron is underpowered
Page 1 of 1